Loss of RoamingGuy's father

Guest webothscore

Folks,

RG lost his father recently. While we are sorry for your loss, we all wish you the best in celebrating the memories you cherish most about him.

Oh RG I'm so sorry, my thoughts and prayers are with you at this very sad and hard time. Take comfort in knowing he no longer is suffering. Hugs.

• Like 1

RG, I am sorry for your loss. I know that there is nothing any of us could possibly say that will ease your pain or grief, but take comfort in knowing we are all here to support you.

xo

• Like 1

RG I'm sorry to hear this very sad news. My thoughts and condolences go out to you and your family at this difficult time.

• Like 1

I am very sorry to hear this RoaminGuy. May he rest in peace. Keep in mind that he is always with you in your heart and watching down on you forever. You have a guardian angel for the rest of your life :) xoxo

• Like 2

My deepest condolences go out to you at this difficult time. I hope you find some measure of solace in celebrating his life through your memories.

• Like 2

My heart goes out to you RG. I hope you find small thigns to make you smile with loving memories and knowing that there is no more pain and suffering will give you small comfort. Feel, love and grieve. We're here for you!

• Like 1

Sorry to hear this RG, my condolences.

Further condolences also extend to Notch Johnson, who also lost his father yesterday.

my best to you both.

• Like 1

Condolences RG, having lost both parents myself, time does heal, and the memories you will always cherish.

• Like 1

deepest condolences RG ... Take comfort in your memories, and your father will live with you and inspire you long into the future.

Porthos

• Like 1