what are you doing at this very minute?

Coffee! Started the wood furnace, making my list, checking the news headlines, texting with family, and wishing we were not looking ahead to another 24 hours of freezing rain and then snow.

• Like 2

Lying in bed trying to fight the urge to stay in bed. Telling myself that I have to get up and go to the doctor this morning. My ride will be here in an hour. Ugh....

.........................................................--

Radio station is annoying my cat by playing bird sounds.... and other strange noises.....

Well seeing as the power is slowly disappearing all across the Island, and with freezing rain here since last night and then 15 - 30 cm of snow with winds coming tonight , I have filled my pots of water and my tub! Geeze!

I can tell you what I'm not doing: the dishes or any one of a number of things on my lengthy to-do list.

Seeing as it is going to be a nice +8 today, I'm about to get my shoes on, put on a jacket, go for a walk and then pick up a few groceries

RG

I'm home ill today, so right now I'm just aimlessly surfing the net, cerb, twitter, and generally contributing very little to society.

Came back from a walk and grocery shopping...it is beautiful out, too warm to wear my jacket. Just had lunch, now watching tv and surfing CERB

RG

Guest c**io**m7

Enjoying a cold beer after a very long day...thinking of things as they were...as they are...and as I would like them to be and wondering what I need to do today to ensure tomorrow is bright.

Same thing I was earlier.

Still lying in bed. Still ill. Still aimlessly surfing. Still not contributing to society.

Been a helluva day...

Stayed up wayyyyyy past my bedtime and wanting to wish all good night - too much cerbing!!! (or too little depending on your point of view of course).

Finishing my packing to-do/bring-list for the hotel this week.

Additional Comments:

I'm not going too far from home. I'm just staying at the hotel for work here in Halifax but I do have lots of candles! Thanks for thinking of me mrnice2:icon_wink:

Edited by Lexy Grace
  • Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Surfing Cerb and wondering how many years it will take to catch RG's post count.

Guest D***el B***e

daydreaming about tomorrow and how I'll satisfy these two ladies ... hehehe

Guest c**io**m7
daydreaming about tomorrow and how I'll satisfy these two ladies ... hehehe

Enjoy...maybe lie back and let them satisfy you...lol... ;-)

I am trying to catch up on e-mails and Cerb. But my cat keeps screaming at me!!! He wants to go for a nap, but he wants me to go too. He is afraid I will run away or jump off the balcony. The last one sounds interesting... - NOT -

The only way to get him to stop screaming is to give in and go to bed. Otherwise he will keep it up for hours.

Additional Comments:

Five minutes later we were snug in bead. He is out cold and snoring. <3

We could be like this for hours...