what are you doing at this very minute?

Just home from office sitting in family room and just starting to watch all the World Juniors games I recorded today... 1st USA vs Russia and right through to the Canada Denmark game which is not started yet... Go Canada Go

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Time to sit in front of the TV for the World Junior game, had the other games on earlier but was multi-tasking with house cleaning activities. GCG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Watching the Equalizer movie with Denzel Washington. Not like the tv series this is a lot more violent.

just finished day three of a thirty day ab challenge. Damn, this is gonna be a tough month!!

You should take your fabulous abs on a cross country tour at the end of the month... i suggest you start the tour in St. John's..

Just my Opinion

• Like 1

Trying to set up a visit but not having much luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10:54 just in from walking the dogs. Storm mostly finished-only about 4-6 inches here. No snow plows yet, they'll likely start soon. Quite the winter wonderland as not too many people about. Had to walk on road as sidewalks have too much snow.

Just woke up.... spent the night at the cottage so will be having breakfast and then heading home.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Just finished my house chore like dusting etc and laundry. Now procastinating about clearing off the car shelter roof of snow .I am so lazy today but I have to get dressed and clear the snow off.

I got good usuage of my TV remote today, Hockey then Football, settled in now to watch Team Canada win to go to the finals against Russia tomorrow night. Go Canada Go

• Like 1

Went into work early this morning so i am just heading out to pickup a midmorning snack. The holidays get you into a habit of eating all day so weaning off when you get back to work is a problem.

• Like 1

Guest D***el B***e

What I'm doing now? I'm tingling all over and getting excited about my next appointment in a few hours. It may be a chart topper! lol

Guest A**aTo**h

Sipping a nice red Zin that I got for Christmas; very yummy and a gorgeous nose!

Rough day... feeling absolutely down... so just sitting here waiting for the start of the Canada vs Russia Goal medal game