what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Making a pot of coffee and deciding on breakfast before the start of my office day.

Reading/replying to emails, surfing Lyla and Twitter and drinking my third coffee of the day...my alarm clock...the grey fury feline one woke me up early today and coffee is the cure

RG

Posting in the lyla thread "what are you doing as this very minute?"

(self evident but most accurately answers the question - lol )

Guest n*gu**6

Brewing some coffee, making school lunch for my son, reflecting on yesterday and catching up on Lyla. Multitasking. ...

Well I braved the weather (wind and rain) to go out and get groceries. Now that I'm back the grey skies are gone blown away and blue skies are blowing in LOL because the wind still howling away

But I digress...I'm now sitting down enjoying a coffee.

RG

35% glycolic acid peel for at home use. While my face is red and tingly right now, my skin feels nice and soft esp after using coconut oil as a moisturizer. Nothing makeup can't cover up tomorrow.

Cleaning bottles to fill today with homemade wine...easier to pour a glass from than the two carboys in which the wines currently reside. Call that progress!

I am having my first cup of coffee, looking at lyla beautifull ladies, feeling like a massage today, paradise spa you have some heavenly women's :)

but at this moment, coffee and yawning..just woke up ;)

I just came inside to warm up after putting straw over my strawberries. It can start snowing and blowing any time and I think I can say that the outside work that has to be done, is done!

• Like 1

Well doing it a day early (supposed to do it when we turn the clocks back...tomorrow) but just put a new battery in my smoke alarm

Now dinner

RG