what are you doing at this very minute?

...lounging n a bubble bath believe it or not <grin>... addressing the ever-arriving emails for bookings.... and watching the clock tick away at a bid I am in the lead on for some lovely belly dance gear...(6hrs left woo-hoo!)

and simply enjoying the feel of warm water on my skin.... (or.. would that be fur...?)

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

In my home office and just finished the daily reports and now surfing and checking emails. Its going to be an early night for me.

planning my 'last minute plan of attack strategy' for the belly dance items I have bids on.. hehe auction ends in 5 hrs and 9 minutes...

puuuuurhaps I shall wake n 5 hours.. as usual.. ready to pounce .. just in case someone dares to get between me and what I am hunting ;)

<....stretched out on snowy limb... relaxed, but always watchful... tail tip flicking....>

Guest n*gu**6

Getting the fire going and preparing to book my vacation trip to one of our fine National Parks when reservation lines open at 8

....sipping coffee.....putting off getting dressed....enjoying the fact that my plan of attack worked and I now await the arrival of two (yes folks.. I got them both!) gorgeous, heavily coined (real coins btw) Tribal belly dance belts! GO ME! ;)

<......tail swishing confidently..... purring.... content....>

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Looking at a spread sheet and I have decided to forgo the daily reports for aday and do them tomorrow. Feeling lazy tonight.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Picking a book for tonight's brisk bout of insomnia. I like to be prepared.

Guest **cely***r***ne

After eating a tub of Häagen-Dazs, I'm laying in bed. Wishing I had of put whipped cream on it too, and some cookies...Umm, going to the fridge for whipped cream and cookies.

After eating a tub of Häagen-Dazs, I'm laying in bed. Wishing I had of put whipped cream on it too, and some cookies...Umm, going to the fridge for whipped cream and cookies.

I can always seem to hold myself back from the ice cream because I don't need the extra weight.... but a beautiful sexy lady going to get whipped cream sounds pretty damn good lol

...attempting to settle my nerves/excitement at the news that I am going to be part of a living arts show in february....... this cougar is going to be body painted..... fully painted <grin>.... and has the honor of having the first place winner of the shows judges interested in doing the painting!!!

never done it before, but, as a cat who does not have a bucket list <grin> hell yes! color me f*cking stunning!

...going to stand in a boiling shower for a while... see if I can settle down enough to sleep ;)

Guest n*gu**6

Morning routine. Laundry on, fire lit, coffee made.....do I really need to be awake to do this?

About to leave the office after another long day... but the good news is no snow today... but maybe Friday unfortunately

half dressed for a belly dance event tonight.. enjoying a finger of whiskey....thoroughly enjoying some online fun <grin>.... addressing emails... and contemplating what else to wear with this marvelous bra I made (the one from the photo album, btw hehe)

....hmmn... should I shower... yes, puuuurhaps I shall enjoy a short dip ;)

half dressed for a belly dance event tonight.. enjoying a finger of whiskey....thoroughly enjoying some online fun <grin>.... addressing emails... and contemplating what else to wear with this marvelous bra I made (the one from the photo album, btw hehe)

....hmmn... should I shower... yes, puuuurhaps I shall enjoy a short dip ;)

Ok.... Let's be 100% honest... who stopped reading when they read half dressed...and if you did... I bet after reading. "Enjoying a finger" you never got to the word whiskey without a very naughty image I your mind...

But then again that could have just been me.

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

Trying to learn how to French braid by watching YouTube videos. It is, apparently, a parenting necessity at the moment, and it never feels like I have enough fingers to make it work.

Watching a series of TV Documentaries on Netflix with Chelsea Handler. It is both interesting and funny. Just watched "Chelsea does marriage" and really liked it. Now watching "Chelsea does Silicon Valley". Should be informative and educational!