what are you doing at this very minute?

with dancing unexpectedly cancelled for the night, I am lounging (...yes... correct...) at home.. again as always, addressing lovely emails <grin @ someone hehe>.... enjoying a throat-warming finger of Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey Whiskey.... and thoughts are turning to a bubble bath before bed... but messages first ;)

Additional Comments:

Ok.... Let's be 100% honest... who stopped reading when they read half dressed...and if you did... I bet after reading. "Enjoying a finger" you never got to the word whiskey without a very naughty image I your mind...

But then again that could have just been me.

oh my gaaaawd you are almost painfully adorable sir.... truly.. you really are .. ;)

I laughed so hard I fell into a coughing fit hehe and I actually thought of that while writing.. hehe.. considered changing the word finger.. but that's how a proper 'shot' is measured so.. hehe let the images roll! ;)

.... enjoying a throat-warming finger of Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey Whiskey....

Ok.... all I got was some naughty images about your Honey's fingers ... some guy named Jack I think and your warm throat....

Additional Comments:

.... enjoying a throat-warming finger of Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey Whiskey....

Ok.... all I got was some naughty images about your Honey's fingers ... some guy named Jack I think and your warm throat....

• Like 1

...setting incense to light... fresh sheets & fluffy towels put out... incense lit, music that takes me somewhere wonderful playing in the background.... relaxing before early client ...the beginnings of another day in my crazy, wonderful life ;)

*sigh* beautiful ;)

....<grrrr!>.. attempting to figure out how to make my youtube music available offline.... have I mentioned before how electronics and I are *not* the best bedfellows?!

<insert emphatic eye roll here please>

completed 2 out of the 3 work outs I was to do today... <month away from a veeery revealing show.....grrr!> and headed for a much-deserved bubble bath/soak with epson salts ....

30 'burpees' 2-3 times a day plus 2 minute planks and everything else... is a little tough on a cat like me ;)

Guest n*gu**6

Just finished restocking the firewood ahead of the storm. Nowe finally getting some supper

Sitting in my truck on the office parking lot checking today's posts while I wait for windows to clear..... snow storm on a FRIDAY night is just not right in my opinion... especially after a busy and difficult week.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Getting over a really wicked feeling neck strain from a mva I was involved in this afternoon. Woman turned right from a left turning lane and well smuckoooo!

enjoying a leisurely glass of wine.... enjoying my music...deconstructing pretty bras and other things, to reconstruct awesome dance bras...

oh... and taking pictures for 'bra of the day' <grin>

...with a rare appearance of pyjamas;)

Just about to head out to clear up the snow and Ice that we got over night... need to get it all cleared before it starts to snow again this afternoon.... on a good note a wonderful neighbor plowed out all the really heavy stuff so it should not be that bad... which means I will need to pay it forward and help a few other people on the street who do not have snowblowers...

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Getting all my stuff together to do my income tax for last year. I might as well get it over with.

Snows all cleared away... all showered... grabbed something to eat for lunch... now I am thinking I should see if I can get a short term booking with The Wonderful Autumn Raine and the visiting sensual Katherine... hmmm

drinking espresso, trying to get psyched up to ride the trainer bike for an hour. Gotta get rid of the belly by spring time. I call it "The Belly Project"

showered... 'air-drying' <grin>... trying to settle on belly dance gear to wear to an event this evening at a local club (club 200 hehe)

perusing lyla, and of course, puuuuring over new wonderfully sensual net pictures ;)

Guest **cely***r***ne

Working on my new website! It's got a very different look that I love! I hope you do too!

Working on my new website! It's got a very different look that I love! I hope you do too!

I don't think I am alone in looking forward to seeing your new site....

Additional Comments:

showered... 'air-drying' <grin>... trying to settle on belly dance gear to wear to an event this evening at a local club (club 200 hehe)

perusing lyla, and of course, puuuuring over new wonderfully sensual net pictures ;)

I wonder how many others are suddenly jealous of the Air in Winnipeg???

• Like 1