what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Heading out he door in a few minutes for some breakfast and drop some reports off to head office.

Just did some body work on my car in preparation for the final stage of my safety inspection. Appointment is on Monday, so lets hope it finally passes.

I like doing body work - just glad I'm outside cause that stuff is powerful!

Texting my daughter in St John's NFLD, seeing what she's up too-and of course sending her Lots of Love, thankfully she Is home in April, from university-til Sept!!!

Passion Awaits,,Seductive Victoria 902 303 5708 xo

Edited by Victoria Phoenix
forgot a word

Watching Alberta play Northern Ontario in a Brier semi-final on TSN while waiting to go out and run an errand later on.

... just in the door.. 3:2am.. after a lovely night of belly dancing and friends. and thoroughly enjoying the fact that I don't have to work tomorrow (unless of course.. something c*ms up hehe)

and got confirmation tonight that, yours truly will be performing, at least once a month.. at a wonderful local club ;)

• Like 1

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Reading a really good book, taking a 5 minute pause to surf Lyla, then back to the book!

Guest st*****ens**ors

Ran a games night for 30 kids, ate more cookies and chips than were good for me, and came home for a glass of Irish and an hour of Netflix. I'll run an extra 2 k tomorrow...

clothes shed... addressed emails/msgs.... now relaxing after a very tough but wonderfully productive rehearsal.... sipping a finger of scotch on ice.. contemplating a ridiculously long boiling shower to ease these over-worked muscles.....

Writing emails, blog posts and catching up on web work....

Right at this minute looking at Emily Rushton's photos, and saying to myself "What a stunningly beautiful lady"

Guest n*gu**6

Taking a break from record drawings for a project to catch my breath and catch up on lyla

Guest st*****ens**ors

Waiting for a client to arrive. They're late. I hate that.