what are you doing at this very minute?

Watching the HABS... Lightning hockey game.... it's 1 to 0 for the lighting with 6 mins left in the 3rd so not looking good for HABS.

Ok hit submit and Montreal scores to tie it up.... :)

Now one to one end of 1st overtime

I'm also watching the game and am thinking that this has potential to be a very late night.

• Like 1

Relaxing,

Trying to do work. Nothing is harder than working on a Friday night. Lol. Thinking about booking an appointment soon for a nice massage.

• Like 1

Sitting on the deck, having a nice cold drink after spending the morning cleaning up the yard.

Such a beautiful sunny day today :)

Watching the so-called 'fight of the century' between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao. The second prelim. bout is about to start.

• Like 1

Drinking green tea with great disappointment as I was hoping Pacquiao was going to win:(

Edited by cr**tyc***es
spelling
  • Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Cleaning up the barbecue and doing laundry.

sitting in the trailer at the moose jaw refinery waiting for them to get other things prepared so we can do our job . getting paid but there are better things I could be doing .....feeling frustrated .

Finished filling out the paperwork for my retirement award, two plaques and a countertop grill (beats the lawnchair LOL)

Now sitting back, drinking a coffee and watching Magnum Force

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Watching my fish tank as the inmates swim round and round doing some amazing loop de loops and stuff. Another exciting Sunday lol!

Forgot to shut off the water to the hose and now the water OVERFLOW-ETH!!!

Maybe it would be a good idea that I run out and shut it off instead of typing here....

@RedSkin: Mayweather has a huge ego... always showing off. However he spent the entire 12 rounds running like a chicken LOLL

@CristyCurves: It was a big disappointment for everyone... Mayweather is just boooooring ;)

Guest **cely***r***ne

Relaxing in bed, watching Netflix and writing some ideas down for a new photoshoot and an update to my website. Also a to do list for tomorrow!

Relaxing in bed, watching Netflix and writing some ideas down for a new photoshoot and an update to my website. Also a to do list for tomorrow!

How does one go about getting there name on your to do list .... Just wondering LOL