Jane, at Ness

Seems like Rose like to keep HE to herself for the most part. Linda does HE sometimes, and while coco has a great body, hands, and does some teasing..no HE to my knowledge.

Seems like Rose like to keep HE to herself for the most part. Linda does HE sometimes, and while coco has a great body, hands, and does some teasing..no HE to my knowledge.

I don't think it's that Rose likes to keep it to herself, but just that she doesn't require it of the other ladies.

I've had no problem getting HE from Linda every time. Last time I went she had a new girl in training (forget her name) do the first half of the massage, then came in to finish things up herself. Come to think of it, that's what Rose used to do!

I've had HE from Linda as well each time, she mentioned that she doesn't offer to everyone that's all. The reason I found it interesting w Rose is I had booked w another lady and she started for the first 5 minutes or so and then Rose came in and she said was taking over. Good finish tho.

used to go Ness quite often but got bored with Rose's technique which seemed to be drown the guy and then pump like crazy..did see Linda a while ago and thought she did quite well but would love to go see Coco to see how she is..

I had the best massage with coco about 2 weeks ago.

very sensual. She let me feel up her legs and her sides. The HE was awesome, best part of the massage was her sitting on my back and grinding her ass on me. I'll definetly go back to coco, and maybe see if I can get more feels.

Edited by cdninja

I saw Coco yesterday ,massaged me and teased me for the hour but no HE..She asked how much I'd tip and I guess it wasn't high enough then said we don't have enough time ..Now I remember why I quit going here 6-8 months ago ..Not to mention leaving the room 4 times during the massage to talk to the other girl and customers and answering the phone during the session ...And of course we have no time left at the end of the session ...What a joke

[quote=She asked how much I'd tip and I guess it wasn't high enough then said we don't have enough time ..Now I remember why I quit going here 6-8 months ago ..Not to mention leaving the room 4 times during the massage to talk to the other girl and customers and answering the phone during the session ...And of course we have no time left at the end of the session ...What a joke

1st of all let's start a new thread,Jane has been gone since last year..

otherwise I agree with the comments,had one gal stop me outside room with hand out for tip..there was no HE,so no tip..also the calls,talking to other ladies through the door or leaving during the session..yes reasons why I stopped going to Ness for quite a while..but want to check out Coco at least once to see how her session rates..

• Like 1

Very new to this whole forum thing, but have been reading this thread and still can't figure out where this place is on Ness? Can anyone either PM or tell me the address? Thanks

It's in a strip mall on the south side of Ness right across from Tim Hortons.

2082 Ness Ave at Mount Royal

• Like 1

so finally had a massage from Coco and wished had gone earlier for sure..loved the start to the massage and most everything in between..very sensual and almost erotic sometimes..she does not look amazing but has a nice ass,will need to check it out more next time..

Edited by tsoforlife

Saw Lisa today after texting Rose. I always ask her if I'm seeing someone new whether they do HE or not. I forgot to ask this time. After the massage, I'm lying uncovered on the table on my back, Lisa says "ok finished". Me: "do you do anything else? " her: "sorry I don't speak English" ...:vl:

Guest ry*****an

Sad.

The exact reason why i never repeat with this establishment.

Sad.

The exact reason why i never repeat with this establishment.

I think that might have been my final visit. Besides, Phoenix is much more convenient for me location-wise.

Last time I was there Rose mentioned she had a friend from Korea giving massage for only a few weeks. Has anyone tried her? I think her name may have been Judy...

Last time I was there Rose mentioned she had a friend from Korea giving massage for only a few weeks. Has anyone tried her? I think her name may have been Judy...

Judy is ok... gives a mediocre massage with he, but likes to talk too much ;)

• Like 1

wondered if anyone knew about Coco if she is still at Ness..someone mentioned on the board that there was a Coco at Phoenix who wears glasses which Ness Coco has not the times I have seen her..

Last I was there it was Coco and Linda. Always left happy with them. Now there is new talent and suppose to be a 4 hand massage. Saw the latest posts and did not try. Maybe another time.