I'm not too familiar with this (that's kinda why I'm here) but my buddies think it's gross to do any kissing directly afterward.

I don't think I would mind and would prolly find it very sexy.

I don't want to snowball or anything but a nice sexy kiss would complete the date. I mean if your sex partner can do it, what difference does it make?

Right?

crickets...

I've gotta agree with Cleo. I don't mind kissing after daty, nor do my gents seem to :p so I'm not sure why it would be gross to kiss after a bj.. If the thought of your dick grosses you out, its going to make me not want to put it in my mouth for that very reason..

• Like 6

Lighten up gentlemen, these ladies are nice enough to put our cocks in their mouths, the least we can do is give them a kiss! Show a little appreciation!

Freaking love to dfk with a woman before.... In between ...... And after.....

I am not as much into the snowball......but what the hell

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

Freaking love to dfk with a woman before.... In between ...... And after.....

I am not as much into the snowball......but what the hell

Posted via Mobile Device

Prefect response. Kissing through the entire encounter is hot.

I have certainly tasted my own cum when kissing a lady after a BJ or DATY with a regular partner. Never found the taste offensive and ladies have responded positively to my comfort in doing that. I guess I've always felt that "if I expect you to taste it, I should be prepared to taste it as well".

• Like 2

Apparently I need to find some new buddies.

They have been ribbing me about a statement I made years ago but it did make me wonder.

Now I know they're wrong.

You guys are awesome.

There is nothing like being with a lady, and she is looking up at you with her big beautiful eyes, and giving you a very sensual sexy deep BJ, where you are almost ready to explode, but you want more play time,So she climbs aboard your body, and you both kiss passionately, or reverse situation, nothing like tasting each other's juices. YUM :) Love to DFK throughout the entire session nothing like getting to that arousal state for both parties involved. ;)

• Like 4

Yup. Add me to the chorus of men who don't mind. In fact, it would never occur to me to mind. Kiss me any time. And if there's a surprise in the kiss, so much the merrier. We'll pass it back and forth. And if she has been visiting someone else's nether regions, same deal. Kiss me quick and kiss me deep.

As previously noted, if you want to get down to the fine detail, it was okay for me to put that there. It would be the hypocritical to shy away from having my own juices in my mouth.

I'm willing to believe that a gent who shies away from kissing a lady after being sucked is actually saying "Wow, that was great and I realize that is the only time ever in our relationship that you will ever do that."

I would add this to the long list of absolute turn-offs.

I want to kiss throughout the encounter and actually love kissing after too. Like others I have tasted my own cum and don't find it gross at all, so if you want to snowball after and give it back to me, go for it.

• Like 1

I find it interesting when men won't kiss after any type of lovemaking. They avert their eyes, and almost run like a scared bunny. I'm not sure if its shame they are feeling or what, but I do see this occasionally.

However, I also realize that everyone has their own comfort level sexually, and the spectrum runs from the really shy to the very adventurous. So, I understand, and don't hold it against them.

• Like 3

To re-iterate a lot of what's been said here. I adore kissing ANY time, before, during, after however I am able to refrain myself if this isn't something someone is comfortable with. I love the shared intimacy of kissing after a blow job or DATY but it's not a deal breaker for me.

• Like 1

Guest webothscore

Generally speaking, I think whatever the sexual act, it comes down to mutual respect. If there is no mutual respect, YMMV will be negatively affected. This is not to sound forceful and preach that all clients should kiss after, but to say, if you don't feel comfortable with a certain act, you have to be prepared that the provider might not be comfortable with that same reverse act on you. If you wear a full rubber suit, she might want to wear one too. If you choose not to DATY, fine, just don't expect a bbbj and be forceful about it. In these cases, come up with a gazillion other pleasurable things so YMMV does not suffer and that you are both smiling in the end and have given each other a memorable experience. Enjoy a sexy afternoon everyone!

Edited by webothscore
Addition of two words

I'm not too familiar with this (that's kinda why I'm here) but my buddies think it's gross to do any kissing directly afterward.

I don't think I would mind and would prolly find it very sexy.

I don't want to snowball or anything but a nice sexy kiss would complete the date. I mean if your sex partner can do it, what difference does it make?

Right?

crickets...

Why would a man think it's gross? If you think about it, that would mean he expects the lady to do something gross (a bj) but that's OK???? or there is something about your penis that is gross which you have failed to disclose to the lady.

Kissing during and after a bj, is ok, and adds to the intimacy of the encounter. Why wouldn't you want to kiss a lady providing you with one of the most intimate sexual acts.

As for your friends, well they won't be at the encounter, it is a private encounter just between you and the lady. And this isn't school days any more, worried more about what everyone else thinks, we are adults here, my advice is be your own man, don't even worry what your friends say or think. It's the other adult in the room, the lady that matters.

A rambling

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy

Guest realnicehat

I'll be honest, the first time a woman tried to kiss me after I'd cum in her mouth I hesitated. I'm not sure why. I wasn't grossed out, it just hadn't happened to me before. It was kind of a "wait, we're kissing right now?" moment. She, being far more experienced, looked me in the eyes and laughingly said something along the lines of "you'd better fucking kiss me". I happily obeyed.

These days I run more along the lines of "how am I supposed to kiss you when you're way down there with my cock in your mouth". I'm constantly pulling lovers up for a kiss during the act.....

Guest **cely***r***ne

There is nothing more sexy to me than a man who likes to kiss. I love kissing. Really gets the juices flowing so to speak. I mean if your a great kisser that is..if your not..well, I would just take the lead. Anyway back to kissing a mouth full of man juice..why the heck not?! I can kind of understand if you're not into drinking your semen, but I've snowballed with several lovers and I find this so damn hot. They did too, and it has now become a regular thing.

I just don't understand why a gent would be hesitant to kiss the mouth that was just pleasing them...Its a part of you, and to be scared of your own dick...well that is just silly. Its not like you're sucking it for goodness sakes...although, I have heard men say numerous times they would if they could. Soooo...

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Here's my formula: (BJ + DFK) + (DATY + DFK) = :-) X 2

I had a guy say this to me one time but we were both in our late teens. I was stunned.

Ok, to some degree I can understand the snowballing. I'm not into cim but when a woman gives a man a bj without completion and he doesn't want to kiss her directly afterwards, I don't understand the problem. Is he afraid of his own cooties? lol.

• Like 2

Had a GF once who would always avoid kissing after DATY. It really made it uncomfortable for me. Did she find the idea of DATY repulsive? (I rather enjoy it myself.)

I have no hesitations around kissing at any point during an encounter. Getting grossed out by such things shows an inabilty to become lost in the moment in my opinion. Stop thinking so much and enjoy yourself! ;)

• Like 1

Getting grossed out by such things shows an inabilty to become lost in the moment in my opinion. Stop thinking so much and enjoy yourself! ;)

This is exactly what I'm thinking.

All 4 of my friends got repulsed by the idea, and they have great sex lives.

WTF?

Maybe it's not as great as it could be?

Additional Comments:

WOOT! Finally off moderation.

• Like 2

This is exactly what I'm thinking.

All 4 of my friends got repulsed by the idea, and they have great sex lives.

WTF?

Maybe it's not as great as it could be?

Additional Comments:

WOOT! Finally off moderation.

Imo, from what you just mentioned above, your friends are totally missing out on the act of intimacy in its entirety.

• Like 4

I have to agree with most of the others kissing is great no matter if it is after bj or daty yum. If you find that gross perhaps you shouldn't off gotten a bj in the first place.

Clean enough for her but to dirty for yourself? Kind of a double standard in my opinion.

No offence men, but its sad to say but many like to vent or make up stories about their sex lives. Funny thing is usually the one who do this are the one that are full of it. Although not all men are like that.

• Like 3

Like most folks here, I just love kissing - period. I especially love and crave dfk with my favorite SP's before, during and after the sessions. When my lovely lady looks up at me while giving me a bj, I usually can not help but hold her head gently with both my hands and bend down to give her a nice wet dfk - it is nothing more sensual than this!

• Like 1