@theliquor the golf season isn't over yet,lots of days to get out and play, and of course there is always the indoor play we both like ;) sending you best wishes!

• Like 1

Luscious Tianna is sending all her prayers and optimism to the Number 1 Hobbyist The Liquir!!! It is always a great day when he comes in to say Hi!!!

All the best Lover!! Always thinkin of you and missing you

xxo

• Like 2

Guest ChantalSummers

Sweetheart, I wish you all the best, support, and good health in your battle against cancer from myself and all of the beautiful angels of Angel's Touch. You are such a beautiful and strong soul. I'm so proud of the person you are. So genuine and sincere. We absolutely love and adore you. We only want the sweetest things and the best of news for you and your loved ones.

The body can be weak but the will and mind can be strong....When it's one of "those" days, think about the lovely ladies here and those pleasures you can have. That will create positive energy to help get you over the moment. If not, keep doing it with everything good and wonderful you can think of. Call someone, anyone, reach out. Sometimes it's hard to be solitary even when dealing with something alone. Hugs to you...as many as you need.

• Like 1

As you my friend The Liquor!! My heart and prayers are always with you and I will never stop cheering you on. Like I said earlier, give it hell and you fight!

All my Love, Prayers and Support,

Lexy

• Like 1

:aggressif025: Fuck Cancer! :tresmauvaisehumeur: And not in a nice way! I hate hearing that a member of our community has to deal with cancer's shit!

Stay strong, fight hard cause you're worth it. When you come out on the other side of this you can look back and say "I kicked Cancer's ass". :vf:

I'm counting the days till I see your nominations for all the special CERB ladies.

• Like 3

this is a very sad discussion but in the end we will all prevail with our positivity don't worry Tom I am lighting a candle for you at church everytime I go and you're constantly in my prayers God and I are arguing right now but I think I might win so I will keep my fingers crossed lol you have so much support and with all of us and our positivity like I said we can kick this cancer's b***

Xoxo

K

• Like 2

Sending you my wishes and positive energy with the knowledge that you can beat this. Stay strong and my you live to be 100 and enjoy all that life has to offer you and the many pleasures it gives. ;)

• Like 1

FUCK_CANCER_by_KefkasJudgement.jpg

Thoughts are with you big guy !! You will beat this. You have too many ladies to see yet and lots more golf balls to hit in the bush in this lifetime Mr. !!

• Like 1

All the best to you as always, missing seeing you and just talking about life.

May we all provide enough strength so that you know you are far from alone in your fight!

Kisses to you my dear

XoX

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

All the best to you and keep your Chi strong and you will conquer this battle!

I really cant handle seeing someone I care about go through things with shedding a tear..... I was just about to stop reading these threads until I saw this one :)

emiafish:'' :aggressif025: Fuck Cancer! :tresmauvaisehumeur: And not in a nice way! I hate hearing that a member of our community has to deal with cancer's shit!

Stay strong, fight hard cause you're worth it. When you come out on the other side of this you can look back and say "I kicked Cancer's ass". :vf:

I'm counting the days till I see your nominations for all the special CERB ladies.''

I totally agree, FUC# cancer in the face!!!

All of our positive energy is here for you. Whenever you need a good ol' boost bby :) XOXO

PS. the 'plastic black' says hello :)

• Like 1