Cute0aza0Button . Playful First Milestone

You have definitely made your presence known and added your voice and insights to many threads. Not only that but I'm sure your pics have generated a lot of attention as well. Glad to have you here and look forward to more!

Congratulations Megan on your milestone, certainly look forward to reading more posts from you...especially your ad's :)

lol so I saw this on the front page this morning and I was nervous. I figured ... well I don't know what I figured lol

This was a much more pleasant surprise! Thank you guys so much. I didnt think anyone would notice. I guess this means that you guys have me hooked and I'll be around for a little longer. That speaks volumes about this site and the people on it. Thank you for being so amazing :)

• Like 1

I hope you do stick around for a while. You're a great combination of sexxy and genuine, and it shines through in your posts . We haven't yet had the pleasure as the fates would have it, but one of these days.....

congrats on the kudos and thanks for being here!