Why do you repeat with the same woman?

Guest A**aTo**h

I've primarily seen the same lady for the past two years. I enjoy the familiarity, our connection and our similar tastes in movies, wines, and books. She continues to surprise me each time, which is why I see her so often. She's a really nice person too :)

Well she is a compassionate caring beautiful lady who amazes me every time I see her and you know... if it was legal to purchase sexual services in Canada I can imagine that sex with her would be unbelievable.... I guess I will never know that though :)

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2

With the new Bill out, I feel more secure seeing women that I have already see.

Seeing new girls without being able to see what they offer is more riskier. I will see new women that have already been established. But with the women that I have chemistry with. I know that I am going to enjoy myself :)

I know for me the reason I repeat is generally a combination of chemistry and familiarity, and it usually means that the pervious time or times I had a great time overall....

All the points above + she enjoys what she's doing and makes me feel special (not just another "client").

• Like 1

Lately I've been alternating between three ladies all of who are fantastic. But one in particular I have a real connection with... as friends. I'm also an amateur artist and she allowed me to take a couple pictures of her to use in one of my paintings, and I painted a picture for her and gave it to her... she loved it. In terms of her views of marriage she's a good little catholic girl and gave me some good advice on my relationship with my wife.

• Like 1

I repeat with the same lady for many reasons:

- I like the way she makes my toes curl

- I like the way she makes my knees weak

- I like the way she makes my heart palpitate

- I like the way she makes my mind go numb

and finally

- I like the way she takes me to another dimension

You have pretty much summed it all up for me. Lol. The exact reasons I repeat.

• Like 1

Recently I have returned and I have been looking for a regular....

Im sure the looks is what gets the call but...

I want the connection...the trust...someone who understands how hurt I might be and to help me with the compassion I need.

I want to feel comfortable and important.

Im looking for a woman who knows her way in the bedroom and knows how to make both of us enjoy the experience through communication.

And I'm looking for a woman who know the importance of details and a goodbye kiss.

This will be my regular....Im sure I will find her....it just takes time.

And 100% I would prefer this regular over one timers.

Hope that makes sence.

• Like 2

I've met many more women over the 2 years. And would and have repeated with many of them. The most important thing is connection and chemistry. And that they truly love their job and enjoy pleasing man. But most important is that they truly enjoy spending time with me and do there best to make each experience the best. The second session is what determines if I will come back again. If it as good as the first encounter and better yet if it is better. Needs to keep it fresh and interesting.

Guest D***el B***e

I've been repeating with one lady in particular because she recently said, in a moment of unadulterated and pure passion, "Gawwwd you're good" ... three words every man wants to hear! She makes me feel like I'm forty all over again! lol ;-)

I see the same lady because she is close to my age and therefore her life experience is similar. She is also a single mom with a teenager in sports and I respect her for her family first.

• Like 2

There are many reason the girl can become regular, and SOMEGUY summarize them very well from the beginning. For me, I have very clear indication: if I go to one Lady and think about the other one I was with recently, then I found the regular. No sense to go to someone else, at least for a while.

• Like 2

I actually see 3 ladies regularly and it's simply because I enjoy their company. I really enjoy getting to know them a little more every time I see them, and as we get to know each other and the comfort & trust builds, it just makes for a better experience every time.

:)

• Like 2

Guest P*rry

I repeat when I feel some chemistry. It's feeling comfortable as with an old friend that I can talk to. Looks isn't a factor.

For reasons already stated.. chemistry, connection, familiarity, comfort... I repeat with the same woman because there is a connection. With connection, trust is built. And that makes play dates that much more enjoyable. It's not boring - rather a comfort level that continues to build with each encounter.

Indeed, this is an industry that sells fantasy, a few hours at a time. Repeating with the same woman with whom you connect, at least for me, enhances the fantasy.

It's not for everyone. But when one stumbles onto a "good thing" (whether in this fantasy industry or real life), one tends to hold onto it.. :-)

CM

• Like 6

My best companions are ones where we touch base dueing iu meets, ask about work, goals, hobbies, and encourage development in thise areas and celebrate triumphs.

I have a lovely friend who just came back from the U.K- I adore listening to him while snuggling, and am excited to see him for more than just sex and money.

You can't have this connection with all clients/ SP's. Sometimes it's great to have strictly buisiness-like fun,; an oasis away from home.

Though the boyfriend away from home with no strings attached/ drama type relationships are really part of what makes this pleasurable for me.

Repeating surely builds something unique, to be sure.

- Chloe.

• Like 5

For the past year or so I've been meeting up every couple months with a particular lovely gal... she seems to really understand what I like and I've had consistently great experiences with her; we talked like friends and we're both amateur artists and we show each other pictures of the painting we've created. Its a lovely escape.

She is not the only woman I've repeated with... In all cases, I've repeated with women who were particularly memorable.

Additional Comments:

One of the things that surprised me was that when I repeated with a gal (Lux) several months after my first appointment, she remembered me, including details of what I do for a living, and she was very happy to see me. I really didn't expect that she would remember me from only seeing me once before.

I used to be reluctant to repeat because I was worried I would become attached to a lady. An even now, I sometimes see different ladies to ensure that that doesn't happen.

• Like 3

For me Meeting a lady for the first time is always hugely exciting... the nervousness of the first encounter along with the anticipation of connecting with someone in a couple of hours of exciting passion just makes first visits wonderful... of course I tend to do my homework and see ladies who are well established and as a result my experience with first visits tends to be very successful.

Now that said and regardless of how wonderful those first meetings tend to be I still think they can't really hold a candle to a repeat appointment with an amazing lady who you have already made a connection with....

There is something about knowing that behind that door is a wonderful sexy beautiful lady who you have already established a connection with someone who knows what you like and is eager to make the next couple of hours totally about you. The nervous excitement of the first visit is replaced by the heightened passion of knowing you will be reconnecting with her and building on what you both already know about each other.

For most if not all the ladies I have had repeat appointments with these repeat encounters are accompanied by some degree of communication between visits where our connection has been built further and the excitement and anticipation of the visit has been built.

Bottom line I repeat with ladies who I have had a connection with... ladies with whom I have a shared interest that transcends just the physical pleasure of her company... A connection that enhances the physical and includes a mental stimulation.

Ok that was the long answer... the short answer is I repeat with ladies I Like.

Just my Opinion

• Like 4

Repeating with someone that you already are friends with, have great chemistry and connection. Comes with no drama. You know what you are going to get. Each visit get's better and better and after a while you develop a friendship. What could be better. But you still need to meet for the first time to determine if this will happen. No disappointments or bait and switch. Once you have met someone you connect and like you should repeat to see if things get better. I know I have and it does :)

• Like 1

Because they are...

soft

sweet

funny

smell nice

interesting

they hug me

they kiss me

they hug me (did I say that already?)

they cuddle with me (is that the same as hugging?)

they write me just to say hi

& most importantly.... I just miss them.

:)

• Like 6

I repeat with the same lady because of:

• Her location,
  • Mutual connection / interests,
  • Sense of humor,
  • Comfort level,
  • Physical attraction,
  • Good kisser / huger / cuddler,
  • Takes things slow,
  • Always plays safe,
  • She is a good teacher of intimacy,
  • Open to trying new things / within her boundaries,
  • Offers social dates as well as intimate companionship,
  • Visits me in my home.

• Like 2

I repeat with the women I click with. Especially if the woman in particular is capable of multiple climaxes. That is my peculiar kink, I get off as much on getting her off as I get off getting off. Hope that made sense. When I find a partner who has toe curling, body shaking, gushing, face and crotch soaking climaxes with me, I tend to repeat as often as I can.

I also repeat with those who have that special ability to coax an encore out of Mr. Happy. I generally book between 1 and 2 hours. Special ladies have brought me to the mountain top twice in two hours. Not as easy as one would think due to my age. But it can be done and those that do get my repeat business.

• Like 2

Recently I've repeated with several women that I had not seen for a long time. The returned visit was even better then the first time I had met them. I've also met several new women recently also. But several of them were good, but not as good as they could have been as they did not kiss during the session. It seems to me that I should stick with women that I have great connection with as each visit seems to get better and better. But at the same time, some one new could be next treasure.

• Like 2