Why do you repeat with the same woman?

Phaedrus said it well, she's awesome and I had fun with her

She doesn't treat me like a client and I don't consider her a SP, we're more like friends

RG

• Like 2

All the reasons stated are valid. As for me , I endorse them all and I just want to state that the main reason, indeed, the only reason I have been seeing the same lady for almost a year I because, in addition to these reasons, she and I can communicate....I can also ad that I have reached a point where she is my confidante ...I tell her things that no one else knows .But there is also the fact that we are ONE when we engage in any form of sexual activity and we always achieve the final delight that is so vital to a lasting relationship.

• Like 1

As someone that doesn't repeat often, that is a tough question.

I think for me it is 2 factors, the level of the sex, which would have been awesome, but also the interaction must be good in that there is a feeling of enjoying the time too. While they would seem to go hand in hand, they don't, at least for me. And amazing sex to one, might not be the same to the other.

Guest c**io**m7

All of the above and more...

...so many advertise GFE but, repeats for me, happened when I left the visit feeling like I just left my gf house. I didn't feel like I had just finished a business transaction.

I have had a few ladies that I have seen more than once and I think that in most of the cases it is the great sex with a person who I have connected with and felt comfortable. I have only had one lady who I think i would classify myself as a regular... in that case it was way more than the sex (but that is always great too) she is someone who I connected well with even before our first face to face and who I have a level of trust and companionship with that is amazing...someone said it earlier in this thread but this lady actually know more about me and what's happening in my life than people I have know for years... we really connect and i enjoy every minute in her company.

Edited by Ice4fun
  • Like 1

My wife and I were swingers for many years and for the most part, they were all great experiences. Over time, the wife was wanting to play less and less but I was getting hornier and hornier. hehe

She was okay that I try the MA root to help relieve my tension. Although many of my play friends made me feel good, the first MA I met made me feel special. My experiences with her are by far, the best times I have ever had. So yes, I have no desire to swing any more and I even brought my wife to meet her and have a couples session. She was immediately hooked as I was.

We plan to keep this girl until she gets tired of us. I think once you find a good thing and you all become more comfortable with each other over time, it's best to stay with it. I hope you all are as lucky as we were. :-)

• Like 2

I've recently been repeating with several of my regulars more often. And each session seems to get more intimate as time goes on. there is a level of trust and comfort that builds each time we meet. At times these become true GFE experiences. It makes it hard to see other new girls, when you know for sure that you will enjoy yourself with someone you have already seen many times.

• Like 3

Guest P**aq

I have repeated with every SP that I have seen, I guess I have been lucky that I have always met with a SP that I would love to see again. Newly single, I have made an appointment in the next week with an SP that I have seen multiple times over the past few years; it is exciting and like catching up with a valued friend :)

Lol just saw this thread again... i had posted earlier but when I read it this time all I could think was..... why would I repeat... fuck every session I have had with a beautiful CERB lady gas ranged between amazing and mind blowing.... i would have to be stupid to not want to repeat

Just my opinion

• Like 2

I have three ladies (Ma's) that I see, all three offer different experiences, but there is definitely chemistry and are easy to have a conversation with. This is my 2 cents worth

• Like 2

Why Repeat?

If your first meeting was fun and you enjoyed yourself.

If there is a connection or chemistry.

You need a second date to see if there is something there.

If there is, you see her another time. By now you should be comfortable with each other, know each other likes and dislikes.

By now you may have form a bond or friendship.

She can now let her guard down. Feel more comfortable in your presence,know that you like her and will not hurt you.

I find that each repeat visit get's better and better.

Each one leading to another one and hoping for further new experiences.

By now, she may offer you services that she limits the chosen few.

While it is fun to meet new women, there is no guarantee that you will find a connection or have a good time.

Where as with being a repeat client, you know what to expect and who know's what may develop in the long run. A bond may develop where, you can confide in each other's secrets that you cannot share with others.

Recently I've started repeating with girls that I have seen many times before and each time it get's better and better.

What are your thoughts or experiences on the benefits of repeating with the same women?

• Like 7

There are a couple ladies I have had repeat encounters with, because I wanted to get to know them better, for lack of a better way to say it

Two of those ladies, well it wasn't a couple encounters, well we became regulars, including the three of us getting together for a very special evening

The one lady retired. But I still see the other lady regularly. And why. She has allowed me to get to know her, and I have let her get to know me. Plus she did something very special, very personal, that at a dark time she brightened my life up. She could show up (not that she has ;-) ) hair in curlers, no make-up, wearing sweats and a t-shirt and old runners, and all is good because she showed up and I'm reconnecting with her. Getting to see her you might gather, I'm happy.

I do like the poly amorous lifestyle, getting to meet new ladies. But that doesn't mean some ladies stand out, are memorable and, well I have a special soft spot for them.

Don't know if that answers the question or not

A late night rambling before bed

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
shouldn't post just before bed, second correction I needed to fix...makes more sense now
  • Like 3

I feel that if a good connection is made and felt, then repeating is a good thing. After 2-3 visits, the comfort level is awesome. We both know the other persons likes, we aren't guessing anymore and we know those special things that arouse our partner. We also do this without the serious emotional entanglements that can muddy the waters of other types of encounters. That is not to say that I, as a client and her, as a provider don't develop a friendship and trust. We do and it is a wonderful thing but we both accept the boundaries that this dynamic requires. There are no judgements, just safe, fun experiences that hopefully, leave us both breathless and wanting more.

• Like 4

This is really simple from my perspective when I meet an amazing lady who I connect with and feel so comfortable with that it seems like we have known each other for years.... I just could not fathom not seeing her regularly. When it feels that good to see someone why would you not continue.... In these cases I know I will enjoy every second of my time with her and I look forward to our meetings and I think she does too. I would be crazy to not want to continue something do good.

Just my opinion.

• Like 3

I only get to hobby a few times a year and the excitement of searching and seeing some one new is part of the thrill. I've only repeated with one lady so far and I do see the appeal of repeating because she is amazing and in three visits each time she's thrown something new into the mix.

Having a gent visit me repeatedly is without a doubt the most sincere complement he could offer me.

I enjoy building a rapport with my gentlemen friends, many of them provide a true 'boyfriend experience' and for that I'm most grateful.

I don't need to spend time screening those gentlemen, and I don't insist on emails to book, which makes booking much simpler, and it makes for a much more relaxed encounter for both of us.

A big thank you from me!! xoxoxo

• Like 4

Finding a partner I could repeat with was great! For me it took all the other hassles (research, contact, reviews, blah blah) out of the equation.

Peace

MG

When you find some women that you are comfortable with and you both enjoy each other's company. And that satisfy's your needs. Why not repeat, as it only get's better with time.

Why spend time looking around for someone new, and being disappointed part of the time. When you can relax and have fun with someone you know and enjoy being with.?

There can be benefits to being a regular repeat client. She can relax and be herself around you.

Sometimes I like the thrill of seeing a totally new girl... all those butterflies in the stomach.

But other times I want to see a girl that I've seen before.

Some repeats have been disappointing, others have been fantastic.

The three ladies who I've seen the most are those ones who have been consistently fantastic.

I keep meeting amazing women all the time. Each time I meet a new woman and have had an amazing time. I want to meet her again and see if it was real and if it can get better. In most case, it does lead to more awesome sessions and sometimes we becomes friends, and can share personal information and times with each other. When there is chemistry and connection, the session can be simply amazing. Once you get to know each other, you don't have to worry about whether you or her will like each other. You can be yourself and relax and simply enjoy each other's company. It is nice to be able relax afterwards and cuddle and chat.

This is why I repeat often.

• Like 1

Guest B*o***32

Thank god I have a wonderful, beautiful and sexy SP that seems to be touring regularly through my small northern town. Our chemistry is improving with each encounter and it's getting more and more fun.

That being said, I won't voluntarily miss a chance at a new lady if she gives our town a chance! :makeout:

It is so much better once you become comfortable with each other. Now don't get me wrong it takes that initial encounter to make this possible. I find once you seen each other on a regular basis it gives you the opportunity to explore some of your deepest desires. Things that maybe you wouldn't feel comfortable doing with someone you just met. I personally find it heightens the whole experience.

• Like 5

I like both, the repeat encounter, and also meeting a gal that I have never seen before.

Repeating with the same woman, I enjoy once I get to know her. What she likes, being comfortable enough with her to be able to tell her ALL the things I like, and would like.

A new gal for me is also exciting. What will she be like? Will we connect? Will she be that crazy wild lover?

NB

• Like 3