Miquelon The Rampaging Poster - 3000 Posts

Well my sexy friend, it seems just yesterday I was saying thanks for 2000 and now here we are at 3000. Well deserved though as you keep everyone in sexy pictures, support and flirtatious comments. CERB wouldn't be the same without you. *Kisses* to you!!!

Guest S*rca****sid

Congratulations on reaching 3000! A milestone many of us hope to achieve some day.

Guest realnicehat

I think we should start a pool on when he will hit 4000.

My guess is Dec. 5.

Guest B**na***oy
I think we should start a pool on when he will hit 4000.

My guess is Dec. 5.

Well, I guess this is what happens when you put a guy with a dirty mind on semi-retirement, I had too much time on my hands. I'm back to work full time for the winter, so you may loose your bet. ;-)

Congratulations!! I don't know where you find some of those awesome pics in most of your posts but please, please keep it up... stay semi-retired hehehe:ThankYou:

Congrats Miquelon!!! Wow seems like it was just last month we were congratulating you on a 1000....haha :)

Cheers and keep posting!

MB

Guest ChantalSummers

Congrats and amazing work, Miquelon!! I've always been a big fan of your many posts ;)...

Siobhan-Parekh-in-a-blue-bikini-bikini-sexy-babe-Siobhan-Parekh-Hot-Girl-hot-sunset-beach-boobs-hotsexy-%D0%A2%D0%B5%CC%88%D1%82%D0%BA%D0%B8-babes-linda-Boobies-cleavage-YUMMMMM-SEXY-TUMMY-Perfect-body-keiths-pics-Sexxxy-girl-sex-sexy-girl-hot-girl-sexy-hot-babe_large.jpg

Well you've been busy! You are thoughtful, kind, respectful but most of all -Thank you for being a true gentleman! Congrats on your FIRST 3000 I'll look forward to the next 3000, thank you for being you! :)

Congrats! That's some particularly prolific posting!

Quiz question for the day: how many boobies has Miquelon posted in his first three thousand posts? Do I have any volunteers to go and count?

• Like 1

Congrats! That's some particularly prolific posting!

Quiz question for the day: how many boobies has Miquelon posted in his first three thousand posts? Do I have any volunteers to go and count?

2099 X 2. That's my answer :) That would be 2099 x 2 boobs and I don't have my calculator. It would be over 500 I think......

How many nipples would that be ?? Just surmising and typing and shit here ? ;)

Congrats Miquelon !!!! Good Times and keep em cumin !!!