15 minute sessions?

Just read this now. Respectfully Cleo, it was not my intent to insult other ladies who offer 15 min appts. I was simply saying that it makes me feel a certain way ( i.e. a device for a quick release rather than feeling like I'm being treated like a person) and especially since I DON'T offer these sessions and make it quite clear in my ads.

Receiving these requests after those who don't decide to fully read my ad is annoying and shows that they clearly are dismissive of my boundaries. And imo, that is the height of ignorance.

Those are my feelings and we are all entitled to what we feel and what we are willing to offer and not offer. While you may feel differently, we are all different and provide different experiences as service providers.

Respectfully, Nicolette, there is a difference between saying "it makes me feel like xxx" and using a phrase such as "a device" or "As an SP, I offer an "experience" not to be a "cum bucket" for someone's release for lack of better words."

Especially the last statement.

It can be read as "providers who do offer 15 minute sessions don't offer an 'experience', they are just 'cum dumpsters'."

I don't offer 15 minute sessions. I don't like them, they are not for me. But that is the extent to which I will speak to that in public, because I don't know my audience. What I say in private to friends who know me, and know that I am speaking only of my own feelings and experiences... that may be something else.

I don't want to alienate providers who do offer these sessions, for whatever reason, or the clients who seek them out. Your two hour booking may be someone else's 15 minute client. That client is still the same person, and that provider is still another person, like yourself, who works as a sex worker. You just do it in different ways, and market to different clientele.

• Like 6

Guest B**na***oy

This has been a terrific thread and as usual, I'm absolutely astonished at the eloquence of all participants. All participants on this thread are esteemed, respected and respectful members of our community.

We are all saying the same things, albeit from different perspectives. Whether we have personal preferences for shorter or longer encounters depending on an infinite number of factors, the most important issue is that these activities take place between consenting adults for mutual benefits.

Please, can we all make love now? ;-)

Respectfully, Nicolette, there is a difference between saying "it makes me feel like xxx" and using a phrase such as "a device" or "As an SP, I offer an "experience" not to be a "cum bucket" for someone's release for lack of better words."

Especially the last statement.

It can be read as "providers who do offer 15 minute sessions don't offer an 'experience', they are just 'cum dumpsters'."

I don't offer 15 minute sessions. I don't like them, they are not for me. But that is the extent to which I will speak to that in public, because I don't know my audience. What I say in private to friends who know me, and know that I am speaking only of my own feelings and experiences... that may be something else.

I don't want to alienate providers who do offer these sessions, for whatever reason, or the clients who seek them out. Your two hour booking may be someone else's 15 minute client. That client is still the same person, and that provider is still another person, like yourself, who works as a sex worker. You just do it in different ways, and market to different clientele.

Yes, you are correct and I'm sorry if I offended any SPs who offer these appts as it was not my intent. I should have worded it differently yet my emotions got the best of me as I've had to deal with people who want them but don't bother to read my ad or tell me they only have X amount and want 15 mins.. Rest assured, I'm not someone who looks down on other providers or make them feel bad for offering 15 minute appts. To each their own,.

• Like 6

I am new to the business, and I found this discussion fascinating. Based on experience, a client can get one thing accomplished, and one thing only.

Near as I can tell, there is no time for hi how are you, never mind taking a shower.

And bringing a pizza is almost certainly out of the question.

My concern is another - when you drop the price on a luxury, I have seen it attract a certain "type", and that type is not gentlemanly.

The other concern is that when you have men coming with frequency, it's going to raise some eyeballs.

You don't get to 2-hr minimums overnight, but I would be very cautious about 900 seconds! ;)

• Like 1

My minimum booking is half an hour, and I only provide a few select services for short bookings. I'm low volume and rarely see more than one client a day, so putting in all the effort to prep my space for less than a half hour doesn't work for me.

I have one client who books a half hour and only uses about 15 minutes of our time. He's lovely and I enjoy my time with him, and he gets to satisfy his fetish and have an orgasm. Our encounter needn't be long and drawn out to be satisfying and fun.

• Like 2

If somebody offers them, that's great for them. I think a lot of people enjoy the idea of a quick wham bam thank you ma'am. There is a bit of a thrill of racing the clock isn't there? Not all the time but sometimes.

That being said I do not offer them. It's not that I would feel used (because sometimes I like that and I've felt used during 1-2 hr rendez vous as well) but because I hate kicking people out and when our time is that short I cannot really help it.

Its seems that short a time limit might have to includes a device to speed things up. Impact wrench and a compressor comes to mind. other than that I like longer times as I am looking for the experience. Being taken to levels beyond what is typical.

Fifteen minutes!!! Gosh... that is not even enough time to have a cup of coffee and find out about her day. Wait a minute... we are talking about having sex with a woman, a real woman, and not an android or sex doll. The SP's I know are all real women. If you treat her like the lady she is -- it goes a long way.

Sometimes a quickie is fun but it still takes some prep time. There needs to be a connection and chemistry for it to work. How do you keep it sexy and spontaneous?

I know that most SP's focus on my pleasure and not theirs but I think both are equally important. If you keep her pleasure in mind that it will help keep the door open for future encounters with her. That requires spending a lot more than a 15 minute rendezvous with her. Personally, I find that two hours is best, but that is just my opinion.

• Like 2

Wham bam thank you ma'am ? I LOVE it when you talk dirty Megan !

Personally, I love a hot n' nasty 'quickie' , so intense !

Reminds me of a song....Bowie's Sufragette City

If somebody offers them, that's great for them. I think a lot of people enjoy the idea of a quick wham bam thank you ma'am. There is a bit of a thrill of racing the clock isn't there? Not all the time but sometimes.

That being said I do not offer them. It's not that I would feel used (because sometimes I like that and I've felt used during 1-2 hr rendez vous as well) but because I hate kicking people out and when our time is that short I cannot really help it.

Respect to those who choose it, respect to those who don't but I don't honestly get how you can have any kind of sex in that short of time. Well, then again know that I'm thinking;) in the past there were a couple of times but after cleaning up and dressing the clock would have surpassed the 15.

• Like 1

I agree with Cristy, my idea of a quickie would be in a packed plane at 30,000 ft or the back of a movie theater or even on the steps of Parliament Hill at night but to walk in on a SP and just drop a few loads in 15 minutes.... just not my style.

• Like 1

Guest R**3*9

Serious question...

If you already know the person your meeting I can understand how a quick passionate experience could be enjoyable...but on a first meet...not sure how that would work...

Now, I spend months and many PM's and e-mail's trying to find beautiful women I would like to spend time with so perhaps I'm a bit of an anomaly...OK so I'm definitely an anomaly...LOL...and I always repeat...

But I am very curious as to how this would work?

I seek a connection, passion, and intensity and for me that takes time so perhaps the 15 mins session better suits a different personality type?

Guest P**aq

McDonald's and Burger King can toss you a burger really quickly, but I want the 5 course meal; time to relax, savour and enjoy :)

But that is just me, to each his and her own.

I wasn't going to say anything as I believe to each his own.... but really? 15 minutes.... Two strangers who feel that sudden attraction, in the middle of nowhere! Find, let's get at it and quick... For a meeting with a lady that takes the time to get all done up, attractive, smelling amazing, looking amazing.... Well for me, I want to take the time to speak with her. I want to look at her, listen to her speak and laugh. I want to see her move... I want to really enjoy all she hast to offer. If I want a quick one, well I call upon 'Gertrude'... My right hand as I am right handed!! ;) Just saying!!

• Like 4

To me, 15 minutes would never be enough.

I have been requested for 15 minutes to 1/2 hour, but it's just not something that I offer.

I did offer them in the past, but found that they had no substance to them, it was just get in, get off, get out, not my style at all.

I really like the time I spend with a gentleman to get to know him, talk with him, share thoughts, and a whole lot of fun!, especially the cuddling afterwards, how on earth do you fit that into 15 minutes?

• Like 2

Lots of very judgemental people here...

Fact is, some guys don't want to get to know the girls because they have a SO at home. They don't want to develop a friendship, they don't want to hang out.

They want sex! That's it. That's all.

So maybe a 15 min visit is exactly the right thing.

Lets not forget these are business relationships...

• Like 5

I like quickies actually. Think they can be fun and kinky...

The only problem with 15 min, I found, was what if it goes to 20 min or 22 min? How do you then stay with in your donation amount? If 15 min is 120, and HH is 160, and you go to 20min, does this now mean donation should be 130? lol....I stick to HH min, as most 15 min do go beyond 15 min anyways, especially when a shower is expected or offered.

• Like 4

I do understand some want a quick rub during lunch break but unfortunately by time we walk up my stairs I unzip your pants that will basically be 15 minutes lol

I do offer 30 minute rub and tug for those in a rush but that isn't even enough time to actually chat and enjoy each other

I do prefer the hour or longer because its gives us more time to cuddle and have some fun

I am all about making that connection with whom I spend time with ... The longer the more enjoyable and more time to explore and ravish each other!

• Like 2

I think there's a demand, and a place, for everything from 15 minutes to a week away on vacation.

What matters is who is comfortable, and willing, to offer the service and which clients will be good clients no matter the time, or service, involved.

I would never want an extended weekend stay with a lady as it's just not something I'm interested in, but I get why some do and think it's great. Although I don't think 15 minutes would be for me, I can see the appeal.

Forgetting about all the logistics (time management etc.) behind the possible option, if the same level of respect is present as with the more commonly accepted options, why the hell not. :)

• Like 6

Officially, 30 minutes is the minimum time I offer for incalls (1 hour if Outcall). However, I sometimes offer quickie sessions for a few hours to mix things up. I've also made an occasional exception for a regular guest. Because we've already met several times and gotten to know one another, it doesn't feel weird to me at all.

To each their own is how I see it. Some ladies have restrictions that others are totally comfortable offering as a regular service. Some ask for higher rates than others. Some bill based on service while others set a flat rate based on time. Who has the right to judge which is right/wrong? How can one's character be determined by how much time they buy/sell with/to a SP/hobbyist? If Bob is horny and just wants to blow his load and it only takes him 2 minutes to pop his top, why pay for an extra 28 mins?

I just really wish we could stop chastising and judging opinions that differ from our own. Live and let live. Cum and let cum.

• Like 2

I just really wish we could stop chastising and judging opinions that differ from our own. Live and let live. Cum and let cum.

oh I'm with you here .... well said!

good grief right??!?

• Like 1

I have never tried a 15 minute session, and it is really not for me personally, God bless those who do

But, setting everything else aside, @ $120/15 it's quite lucrative. And vaguely erotic/horny.

It's just that it's probably horribly confusing! Who's end is what? What did you say your name was? No, that was an hour ago; did you bring Timmy's?:icon_cool:

• Like 2

I am 54.... i have some heart issues and take a number of medication....i am pretty sure that a 15 minute session would not serve me well my time would be up long before anything else is up...lolol

All joking aside... i actually want the extra time to chat... relax and form a connection... it heightens the experience for me.

Just my opinion.

• Like 2

I find lately I am asked often for 15 min sessions and often get a dumbfounded response when I decline. There is obviously an increasing demand for it and many sp's who offer them, however personally they are not for me. I think 15min is just not long enough to make a connection.

Regardless of the situation, like not being interested in chatting or having an SO at home. In order for our time together to be completely gratifying on both ends ;) I need to be able to connect with you on an intimate level. I dont think that would be possible in such short time for me. Bringing clock watching into play, not completely indulging in each moment we spend together.