15 minute sessions?

Just realized, it's taken longer than fifteen minutes just to go through the drive thru at some Tim Horton's sometimes

Just thinking out loud, that's all LOL

RG :-)

• Like 1

Lol!! I like your train of thought. Pretty sure I spent that in one thismorning! But I was appoligized to for the wait and offered a complimentary donut or muffin, so I guess that made it all worth it :)

Additional Comments:

Just realized, it's taken longer than fifteen minutes just to go through the drive thru at some Tim Horton's sometimes

Just thinking out loud, that's all LOL

RG :-)

Lol!

15 minutes would not work for me but if an SP wants to offer it and clients want it.... then God Bless I am delighted they found something that works for them. Bottom line there us no right or wrong... there are as many viable options are there is people in the industry... do what works for you.

• Like 2

It's obvious that there are many walks of life sharing this here path we all don't want to call prostitution and the common denominator is money = release = mutual satisfaction. There have been many "changes" this business has gone through from my perspective, but from what I'm starting to understand, through maturity, it is really me who is changing ... like starting to be more accepting of and less threatened by others and their choices. Knowing that I am not defined by a culture, but that I am co-creator of that culture.

When changes would start to take place I would always dread what would be next, thinking I'd have to join the troupes to get along and then the 15m came up and "OMG here we go again! How am I going to have to lower myself now?" But really, I don't have to succumb to those things that others do and perhaps do quite comfortably, and if what they do bothers me because of whatever hang-ups I may have I am allowed to just let it slide off my back because it really is none of my business.

• Like 5

Guest **sh****he***ac***th

Ahhhh....nope. Slow starter here!

Just wanted to see what hobbyiest and SP's think of 15 minute sessions.

There must be a need as I see more SP's offering it.

But for me short session is 45 minutes. I like one hr sessions. I've done only 1 30 minute session, but found it too short to have fun and get to know someone.

In 15 minutes, I assume the clock starts when the door open.

That's not enough time to take your clothes off, take a shower and chat a bit.

I mean, it must be a real quicky to be in and out of so fast?

I guess for some guy's it's all they need to get off quick. But where's the fun in all this. I like to get to know the woman and spend time kissing and chatting first.

What's your opinion and experiences with the 15 minutes session?

Just interested in peoples opinions from both sides of the fence.

Hope to hear some interesting discussions.

Does having a 15-minute session mean that an SP can't play it safe? Perhaps 15 minutes in the daytime might offer some protection, but how would an SP go about checking in with another provider, or other checks? Safetywise, are quarter hour quickies manageable?

If an SP worked with existing clients, this would be simplified. But then, are you not comprimising your business with them? For example, if Client A is used to 30 minute sessions at (hypothetically) $100, and is now gets the steak without the sizzle at $60, is the SP not compromising $40 worth of business? In other words, businesswise, do 15-min sessions make sense?

• Like 1

Does having a 15-minute session mean that an SP can't play it safe? Perhaps 15 minutes in the daytime might offer some protection, but how would an SP go about checking in with another provider, or other checks? Safetywise, are quarter hour quickies manageable?

If an SP worked with existing clients, this would be simplified. But then, are you not comprimising your business with them? For example, if Client A is used to 30 minute sessions at (hypothetically) $100, and is now gets the steak without the sizzle at $60, is the SP not compromising $40 worth of business? In other words, businesswise, do 15-min sessions make sense?

I think whatever safety checks (outside of screening, which it is doubtful anyone with short time short notice appts does in depth) they use for half hour or hour still work? Make a phone call/text to say appt start time, expected finish time, then follow up when alone, none of that changes just because the appt time is 15 rather than 1 hour.

Also in some areas, the offer of a 15 minute is bj only, no frills, no FS. So he won't be getting steak at all, let alone sizzle lol. In areas with 15min FS sessions, I kind of think the price break isn't going to be 40-50% off, but more like 10-20% difference, like a 120 half hour becomes a 100 FS. i think everyone knows that the duration of the session is still going to include the time to get from front door, to the incall, in and out of the shower or bathroom, undressed and dressed. Majority of '15' minutes mean a minimum of 20 minutes time, hence not lowering the FS rate for 15 that much.

And for the sp the upside is that less time is spent, no GFE during session, and the $$ altho lower reflect the fact of less time, less exposure to risk activities. i am not convinced that regulars doing half hours now are going to opt for the 15 as a way to save money. It is possible a small percentage will, and sometimes they might when short on time, but it would be like saying an hour guy will sometimes opt for the half hour. It will happen from time to time, but i doubt they will replace their preference of the longer time with a shorter time at a lower price.

it is ideal for high volume sps, and sps who don't engage in conversation with clients, and clients who are not looking for conversation, and for clients who want to meet an sp and see whether or not she will become an ATF he wants to spend more time with. It is a good marketing tool for new sps as well, to get seen means getting more regs, and longer times for higher rates.

• Like 2

I have to say that this topic has always been very controversial in this side of the boarder. I will just share from my personal experiences and concerns, and situations that close friends have encountered with this type of sessions.

I live in California; I've usually traveled from Southern California to Northern California and to other states. I have never offered 15 minutes sessions. If someone needed only 15 minutes, and he wanted to session with me; he had to pay for the half hour regardless if he stayed 10, 15, 20 minutes(they ended up staying longer than 15 minutes obviously).

A few clients who have seen a close friend for quickies FS($60-$80); they have also visited me for $200Hh when I used to offer it. She thought many times because she was giving them a "good price" they will only see her. At the end, my friend ended up with bad reviews from the guys who once were her "quickie regulars" because they have felt rushed! WT...! what do they expect? It was damaging for her business because with bad reviews nobody would see her or they will ask for a discount or/and an explanation in why the bad reviews.

99% of the requests for 15 minutes here in Cali are men who are low-ballers and cheapskates who take advantage of the girls and manipulate them into lowering their rates and giving all FS for so little.

Now, my concern is about the risks involved for every time a new person comes to their door. Here there have been girls killed, assaulted, raped, robbed by clients(or pimps), not including when they get busted by LE. They have to pay for hotel, advertisement, food, all the things needed it to run their business, beside their rent, bills, and personal and family expenses. Majority of the girls who do quickies don't check references at all because of the reasoning behind the quickie (the client just has a limited amount of time that's why he ONLY NEEDS 15 minutes). Let's not forget, the high volume of people who is coming and going, and she maybe getting unnecessary attention from hotel management. The health risks STDs/STIs, a broken C, a pregnancy.

I believe this is a high risk profession and it should be treated accordingly!

It is not really the time that one spends with a person that make it high risk, but the relationship between the high number of people you see and all the risks associated with SPs. In statistics, it is called Measures of association to be precise.

On the other hand, the 15 minutes session is detrimental for female satisfaction! This doesn't really affect the SP, but it affects their future or current spouses/SO because the more they practice quickies the worse their performance will get overtime. BTW premature ejaculation is a symptom of ED

"Practice makes perfect" they say. How fomenting PE could help an individual's sexual performance in the long run?

This is just my opinion...

• Like 2

If an SP worked with existing clients, this would be simplified. But then, are you not comprimising your business with them? For example, if Client A is used to 30 minute sessions at (hypothetically) $100, and is now gets the steak without the sizzle at $60, is the SP not compromising $40 worth of business? In other words, do 15-min sessions make sense?

Personally, booking two 15-minute sessions is better for me business-wise than one 30-minute session. Also, from what I'm told, I can offer up a damn nice sizzling hunk of steak in 15 minutes.

All of the comments suggesting that quality gets compromised in favor of cheaper/shorter appointments and that SPs who offer 15-minute sessions are somehow less professional, blah blah blah...strike me as not only judgemental but also unfair.

I love being an independent SP for many reasons but one of the top reasons is making my own rules. I've built my business so that it works for me and not in a way that is designed to please everyone else. It's fine to disagree with the way others do things, everyone is different, but to pass judgement and make assumptions on their character is, in my opinion, unacceptable.

I've seen some mention about how impossible it is to make a "connection" in such a short time. I'm sorry if this sounds bitchy but most of the SPs I've known are in this business for the money, hence the word business. I've never actually met any who are looking for a connection. Same goes for the gentlemen who seek out our services. It has been my experience that they're mostly looking to get their jollies off. In fact, many of them are already in relationships and not seeking anything deeper than a lovely time with a woman who stimulates them physically and sometimes mentally. Those who are single seem to be looking for the same thing. If a deeper connection is found that's one thing but I can't see myself seeking it out at work. That's just my opinion and like assholes, we all have one. I just can't wrap my head around trying to form a "connection" with clients. Not saying anything against it, just that it's not something I understand.

I believe this is a high risk profession and it should be treated accordingly!

It is not really the time that one spends with a person that make it high risk, but the relationship between the high number of people you see and all the risks associated with SPs. In statistics, it is called Measures of association to be precise.

P.S. Just for the record, I don't book everyone who calls. I have a maximum number of clients I see in a day regardless of the length of time they each book. This reduces some of the possible risks to my emotional and physical well-being.

• Like 3

Once a upon a few years ago, I use to offer 15 minutes session. FS included.

Did I particularly like it? No.

But money and business-wise for me at the time, made sense.

I started SP-ing like pretty much everyone else because I needed money and I was a broke student. At the time I did not have my own incall location and had to work around my roommates schedule. I could only, comfortably without the risk of being caught, offer incall between 1-4pm. SO for me 15/30 minutes made sense, granted it was "only" 100, but 100 for 15 minutes,maybe 3 times a week will make a difference at the end of the month.

I am new to the business, and I found this discussion fascinating. Based on experience, a client can get one thing accomplished, and one thing only.

Near as I can tell, there is no time for hi how are you, never mind taking a shower.

And bringing a pizza is almost certainly out of the question.

My concern is another - when you drop the price on a luxury, I have seen it attract a certain "type", and that type is not gentlemanly.

The other concern is that when you have men coming with frequency, it's going to raise some eyeballs.

You don't get to 2-hr minimums overnight, but I would be very cautious about 900 seconds! ;)

I've posted in this discussion many months ago but have noticed some things happening with the 15 minute requests. What I don't like is it's become something that many men think it's the status quo. I don't offer them, I don't have anything against other ladies that offer them but lately I've had some uncalled for type comments after refusing them.

"Give me a discount. I'm a student". "I only need 10 minutes and I only have xxx amount of money." " I can't afford your rates". Yet they keep on trying AFTER I said no. The self entitlement with some individuals is appalling. This is a luxury service, not a necessity like putting food on the table.

Where are the boundaries with some of these people? To be blunt, this is what upsets me about 15 minute appts and with men who want them contacting me after it's clearly stated in my ad that I don't offer them. They don't take no for an answer. There is a new generation of clients out there and frankly I am old school where rarely did I see negotiations, the self entitlement and the rudeness. While there may be men out there who are polite when making these requests, I have rarely been addressed by them myself.

Like I said before, I don't judge other SPs for offering them but I do have a problem when a lot of men from other sites think it's a given that SPs offer 15 minute appts. Many don't read the ads and they are very short ads!

• Like 3

They don't take no for an answer

Browbeating an SP into doing something she is dead set against seems like a recipe for disaster. Guys like that are idiots. Maybe they enjoy the idea of making someone do something they don't want to, whatever, but they aren't going to have a great session.

Kudos to you for sticking to your stance.

• Like 1

The only 15 minutes apt I offer and I don't publicize it in as such are BJ and personally can't and won't do FS 15 min apt. I love to talk, DFK, take time with the gentleman, etc and even my BJ session end up being a little more than 15 minutes so!

And must say that once was told by a gentleman to who I had said only do min 30 minutes apts 'I don't need that, U open the door, lift your skirt and I stick my cock in and cum and I'm out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Say what gentleman and yes this is what I call cum basket sorry.... To what I answered ok great then U pay the 30 min. session!!! To what he said I refuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to ladies offering it I only hope for U it's not like the offer I was made for we need to feel like ladies don't we? But I respect, for whatever reasons they offer it, the ladies offering 15 min sessions just hoping they still get respect out of the gentlemen wanting them.

Just my opinion

Barbara

I tried a 30 min one time and found it was over way too fast so no, 15 mins for me would never happen. I rarely, if ever , book 60 mins anymore. It is usually 90 or 120 or longer. I find myself wanting more than the wham, bam thank you maam. I'm talking about something more than just getting off. There has to be some connection. A mutual feeling that comes from both parties involved. I don't mean some love thing here. After all, we know what this is, but there is an emotional, sensual connection that comes with a good sexual encounter. It's human nature and to deny that makes this all meaningless so why spend the money. I see many providers' ads that talk of an experience that encompasses body, mind and soul so it seems there is more to this for you ladies out there too.

Most times I've talked to a provider about encounters, they seem to be put off by guys coming in just for quick sex, getting off and leaving. Cumming and going, as it were. It's probably why some ladies prefer to see 40-50-60's guys, (besides them being financially secure). Making money is the goal for most of you, obviously, but enjoyment in what you are doing has to be important. Believe me, if you don't enjoy it, we can tell (despite what you may think of us horndawgs).

• Like 5

I hope I didn't give the impression that I offer services to whomever. That isn't the case.

I do also book longer appointments where I've had the pleasure of getting to know my guest and found it to be a wonderful experience. I guess what I'm getting at is that I'm happy to offer different options for different needs and that I don't feel cheap or used when it happens to be a shorter encounter.

I'm a bit surprised with how passionate this thread has gotten.

There are a couple of things that I'd like to share. Someone mentioned that it takes 7 and a half minutes to start (donations, clothes, etc). I just want to say that there was one person that I visited where we had gone through that, and were quite in the thick of it after probably 5 minutes (Memorable moments of my life :) ). It was also the first time I met her. But since I like longer appointments, I had an hour and 25 minutes left!

15 minutes are great option if there are two willing participants, who have already established a chemistry. If I worked somewhere close by an SP, I'd be more inclined to make a sort of arrangement for repeated visits. Financially speaking, it would be great. Plus there is a bit of a thrill with just having one thing in your mind.

I don't think a lady should offer it if she feels uncomfortable with it, but for those who are, great! And for the men who want those appointments, as long as they are respectful, I have no issue with them. I get the feeling that some people are projecting their anger for rude people who seek 15 minutes appointments, with everyone seeking 15 minutes appointments.

• Like 2

I've had a lot of 15 min appointments and there has never been any disrespect between me and the SP. Not everyone can afford costly sessions, and you can go more often to the same SP if the cost is lower. Some SPs don't mind this at all.

It is totally arbitrary to say that 15 min is treating someone like "cum dumpster" whereas 30 min is respectful! Each case is different and it depends on your rapport.

• Like 3

Pro tips: Save time by having your hat on before you knock on the door. Also, leave your clothes in the car.

To be perfectly honest, I don't really even like 30min appointments and certainly can't be motivated to accept a 15min appointment. I need to "feel" in the moment or what's the moment or what is the point? I could never be proud of what I could muster up in a mere 15mins.

• Like 4

To be perfectly honest' date=' I don't really even like 30min appointments and certainly can't be motivated to accept a 15min appointment. I need to "feel" in the moment or what's the moment or what is the point? I could never be proud of what I could muster up in a mere 15mins.[/quote']

That was long enough for the quick (but thorough) shower before our encounter(s) Meg...a multi hour encounter btw everyone ;-)

Those four hour drives and you just need to freshen up :-)

But I too couldn't muster much up in fifteen minutes

RG

• Like 1

To be perfectly honest' date=' I don't really even like 30min appointments and certainly can't be motivated to accept a 15min appointment. I need to "feel" in the moment or what's the moment or what is the point? I could never be proud of what I could muster up in a mere 15mins.[/quote']

Well the good thing that I see about 15 minute sessions is the fact that the price is great. In fact, free gratis. And on top of that its a threesome - Me, Myself, and I. :)

Now to add a woman into the mix adds a whole other dimension and such a lovely dimension it is. I have run the gamut in regards to the length of my dates/encounters, ranging from well over 24 hours to as little as an hour. For me those long meetings are a thing of the past for various reasons that all relate to me. The one hour seems very fast. Regardless of the anticipated outcome I will always personally enjoy at least some degree of "personal" contact at the meeting of the minds level. So an hour and a half, two hours I can see becoming my norm.

Perhaps if I lived in a major center such as Ottawa I would try that really short 15 minute time period and love it, but my geographic circumstances prevent that from even being an option.

Ladies and gents who do so, then more power to you but just for me personally I don't think I'd enjoy it a lot. To each their own which is pretty perfect.

• Like 1

I might try the fifteen minute option if I lived in Ottawa too. But I would have enough money for a donation so at the thirteen minute mark I can give the lady enough money for fifteen more fifteen minute sessions (I'd want a four hour session ;-) )

Mind you being an outcall type of guy, I can't see a lady driving across town to my hotel for a fifteen minute outcall....well this is all hypothetical, I'm from small town Ontario and will keep to longer encounters

A rambling

RG

I don't see anything wrong with 15 minute session if it works for both the lady and the guy. For me my days of a 15 minute quickie are long gone.... i enjoy the connection with the lady before and after the fun.

Just my opinion