Cato's Fifth Cerbiversary

Sometimes little birdies tweeter in my ear and they say such wonderful things I must respond.

I want to send a very happy Cerbiversary (like that word) to Cato. Five years he's spent indulging in the fun and frolic of this place and this life, cultivating memories, friends and sharing many a naughty pic. So I say, here's to 5 more, hope they're better then the first!!!

• Like 4

Happy anniversary Cato, I remember when you first joined we shared a few comments and I knew you would make a difference on Cerb. Glad to have you here with this fine bunch.

• Like 1

Congratulation on your 5 year milestone Cato. I have greatly enjoyed reading many of your discussions and fantasizing over the ladies you posted. I hope there will be many more years of that for... well, years to come hehe

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

Congratulations Cato for five years of implication and contribution to CERB. You're an inspiration to all and a mentor to many. ;-)

Guest a**4*

Congratulations Cato on your five years :bigclap:I raise my glass and a toast to you cheers :chug::chug:

Guest ChantalSummers

Happy 5th Cerbiversary, Cato ;) xo!! Hope you get to celebrate in the sexxxiest of ways & cheers!!

Guest A*ro**n

Congratulations good sir on 5 years. To quote your namesake:

"Grasp the subject, the words will follow"

I think you have a fine grasp of the subjects you choose to speak on. Cheers to you.

Oh, and you'll be happy to know that the traditional gift for a 5th anniversary is WOOD.

Congratulations Cato.....we only just met but i have enjoyed many of your posts and look forward to the next 5 years.

• Like 1

Happy 5th Cerbiversary, Cato! This thread shows what a role-model and inspiration you have been...

• Like 1

Congrats, it's people like you that make these sites worth while, I have always and will continue to value the info you supply to us here on Cerb, hope you have a great anniversary.

• Like 1