Experience with Handcuffs

Just for discussion.

I've noticed sometimes at a few MA's and SP's that I've seen that they have handcuffs hanging on the bed headboard, usually they are pink padded ones :)

Has anyone been handcuffed or the SP let them be handcuff.

I would assumed that this would not happen on the first session.

And only after there is trust built between the two participants.

I assume that these are not real handcuffs and that they can easily be taken off if necessary.

I guess it could be very erotic if the woman or man could tease the other person while they were handcuffed to the headboard.

I am just curious to hear about any experience you've had with handcuffs or being tied up.

I would be afraid if the sp would just leave me naked, handcuffed to the bed for the maid to discover. lol

Edited by someguy
  • Like 2

:) Yummy!! I'll say they do come off easily , the play cuffs that is;) Still in any kind of bondage play you have to be very comfortable, obviously, with whom you are playing with. It's not for everyone but for those who like it, as I said-yum:)

• Like 2

I haven't had the pleasure to do so with an SP before, but it is most certainly on my wish list.

I did have a girlfriend who I had a lot of fun with in this, both being the one uncuffed and the one restrained. I found both sides of it extremely erotic.

We had a velcro kit, something like that pictured below. It was easy to put on and take off (if you just want the illusion of being bound, you don't have to attach it very much), and you had some control over how much slack to allow. The experience can be as sensual, teasing, or passionate as the couple enjoys, and I'd recommend anyone give it a try!

Bondage-Kit-For-Beginners-large.jpg

• Like 3

With handcuffs and blindfolds, back in 2008 with a great provider. I can remember it like yesterday. I have had many other sessions with restraints and other toys, but it is all with safety and trusting your partner.

Here is the link

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=5108

I had one (bad) experience with handcuffs. They weren't the play kind with the pink fuzz, these did not come off without a key. The key got lost amongst the blankets and we couldn't find it for 4 hours! Needless to say I started panicking and calling locksmiths, etc. Ended up deciding to just go to bed with them on, and we were gonna figure it out in the morning (BTW, this was with a BF at the time, not a client/SP thing) ... as we got into the bed, moved some blankets aside and VOILA! the key! (PHEW!!!)

Needless to say, it will be a while until I decide to try that again, IF EVER!

• Like 2

Not something I have ever tried... it does sound interesting though.

In regards to doing it with a SP it would have to be someone I had a long standing relationship with....lol pretty sure it us not a first visit suggestion lol

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Yes.

A few years back he was handcuffed and roped, along with other items used. He was bound to my table for our pleasures. My toy..

Of course this was what he and I both wanted and I couldn't have been more pleased.

I have professional handcuffs same of the police have . I have some bondage gear and most of this is high quality . Lots of people are very interested in experimenting or experts that can teach me a think or two.

This is not a first date event but usually requested when a guest knows and trusts me!

oooohhhhh, handcuffs can be ssssoooooo much fun!

I have both, the regulation ones, and the pink fuzzy play ones.

But I do agree, they are definitely not for a 'first date' scenario, but rather when you have worked a trust between the two.

I can't decide which is better though, handcuffing someone, or being handcuffed, hhhmmmm, something to think about, lol

• Like 1

I can't decide which is better though, handcuffing someone, or being handcuffed, hhhmmmm, something to think about, lol

This mirrors my thoughts exactly on the subject

Well my experience with them was from work, using handcuffs, flex cuffs, body belts and leg irons. Enjoyment, no, but those I had in custody enjoyed wearing them even less :-)

Never kept any of the restraint gear upon retirement, well except my handcuff key

RG

• Like 1

I actually have an old pair of leg cuffs... they must be 50 years old... never used them in play... hmmm maybe I should.... any volunteers lololol (not on first meeting though lol)

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Guest Pa***e-******tty

I was by an SP once...but I do like the kinkier side of things..plusI could trust her. She was my regular Muse...depends on the person

I have some bondage gear and most of this is high quality. Lots of people are very interested in experimenting...

This is not a first date event but usually requested when a guest knows and trusts me!

I delightedly confirm every word of this!

• Like 1

A friend who knows my line of work walked in my room recently and asked why my thigh high stockings were tied to the headboard. They've been there for months. I told her don't ask. lol. Yea some guys like to be tied up but I'll leave it at that. I don't use handcuffs because the nylons are not intimidating and easy to get out of because I don't tie them tight. I don't use handcuffs on myself or my clients.

• Like 1

I've had experience with handcuffs in my personal life and it was fun, it was more lighthearted then anything else. No dominant/submissive play at all.

BUT :)

Recently I had the pleasure of having some Dominant/Submissive play with a lady I have seen regularly. I know she likes to be the submissive based on her site obviously and one night I thought I would indulge her. Mind you I'm not at ease at being Dominant with women, ordering them around etc... but I have a girl friend who is into that and she was giving me some tips on it, I had never done this before.

Long story short I ended up playing the dominant role with her that night and we used restraints on her and even though I stayed in Character, I just want to apologize to her every time I would order her around lol!

I really did enjoy it though & not because I had her under my control (kinda) but I could see how much she was enjoying being the submissive :)

I've wanted to play the dominant role with her again but I feel really goofy when I do because it's so not me.

I guess I should grow a pair :P

• Like 1

I regularly use restraints on my clients, though I don't currently have handcuffs in my gear, and they're not a high priority to add to my collection, as they can be uncomfortable and leave bruises easily.

For people who do wish to play with handcuffs, you are better off getting a real set rather than the novelty furry sex cuffs.

Real cuffs will be made with smooth edges, a high quality locking mechanism, and perhaps most importantly, will double-lock (which prevents the cuffs from tightening any further.) All cuffs of the same brand will use the same key (and all cuffs have a fairly standard key design, so many, if not most can be used across brands.)

Novelty handcuffs may have sharp edges, locking mechanisms that stick, non-standard keys, or may not have a double-locking mechanism to prevent over-tightening.

You can get a nice pair of real Smith & Wesson cuffs for around $20 online.

Soft velcro or buckle cuffs are also a great alternative.

• Like 2

for those a little afraid of the 'handcuff' experience, I suggest silk scarves.

These can be just as tight, but without the person having the fear of 'what if they get stuck, or lose the key'.

For first timers with me that want that experience, I use the silk scarves. just as easy to tie you to my table/bed/chair ;-)

• Like 2

It is not something I would get done to me in the SP world, but I would not mind doing it to a client. But in my 'real life' with a partner...Oh yaa! Me getting hand cuffed is hot as fuck. I can't think about that right now or I will be bad. lol I don't really care for him getting handcuffed though because it really turns me on when he touches me and grabs my hips, butt, boobs etc while we're having sex, but I am open to everything.

I have the Velcro kind, they are leopard print and the Velcro is actually very strong.

• Like 1