High or Low? Does It Matter?

Based on a few things I've witnessed recently, I had a question I was wondering if all you happy horny people could help me with.

Do you prefer a high volume provider with more availability or a low volume provider with potentially less ? Or does it not matter to you and it's more about the provider? Does it impact your choice if it's more difficult to get an appointment or are you okay with either waiting or scheduling a future appointment? Do you mix it up depending on your needs at the moment or do you find yourself doing the same type of appointment regularly (last minute versus scheduled)?

Inquiring minds want to know *spanks*

It's really not for me about high versus low volume. It's about the connection/chemistry the lady and I have. Or in the case of a first encounter, the connection I think we may have (based on the lady's posts, CERB profile, website)

In terms of scheduling an encounter, high versus low volume isn't an issue for me anyway, as I need to plan my dates a few months ahead due to where I live. So it is just as easy for me to schedule a date with a companion who is low volume as one who is high volume

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

I'm not really sure how I would know if a provider was high volume or low volume.

The only sense it in which it matters is if it affects the level/quality of service I receive. If a high volume provider becomes a "clock watcher", or rushes clients out the door, doesn't have enough time between clients to put the time and attention into preparation for appointments, or is too tired to put much effort into the appointment, then it matters to me.

These really aren't necessarily issues of being "high" or "low" volume ... it really relates more to how the provider approaches the business. I have a preferance for quality encounters.

Porthos

• Like 7

Agree with RG, its not about the volume, its the connection for the best experience. Sometimes is can be a bit frustrating trying to schedule an appointment with a lady that has a limited schedule but if you have great session its so worth it. Conversely sometimes you can see a lady with a more open schedule and its not worth it, just no connection.

• Like 1

Don't think I have ever really Thought about the volume of a ladies business.... it would only matter to me if I was not able to get to see her because she us always busy.

Personally I don't see a high volume of ladies but the one I do see and connect with I like go see often and the issue of not being able to see her us not usually a problem... that might be because I am a regular and she knows I want to see her.

The most important issue a out volume for me for the ladies I like to see is that this is a business for them so I want their volume to be enough to meet their needs... of course this is selfish for me as I want them to continue to be here for me.

I agree 100% that the main thing that impacts my wanting to see a lady is the personal connect I have with her.... like all human interaction...it is always about the Relationship.

Edited by Ice4fun
  • Like 2

Ha...Are you telling me the lady I see most actually sees other guys??

She makes me feel like I am the only guy on earth she is interested in.

So...the answer for me is it isn't a factor.

• Like 4

25% of my dates are booked in advance so for me the 75% are last minute booty call. I will look here on Cerb and book with who ever is of my liking and available, I have been fortunate to get good dates with Cerb ladies.

I would prefer low volume ladies then high volume simply because like said before you feel like the only man in the world to her and not being rushed out for her next appointment.

• Like 2

Guest S*rca****sid

I would have to agree with porthos, how would someone know if the provider is high or low volume? I can see how easy it would be to be a high volume provider, but appear as low volume.

Being unable to contact or schedule with a provider could be to several reasons, we all have personal lives.

I've seen the statement in ads before (low volume) and wondered if it matters to some because I've never thought of it before. Sometimes I've wondered if it subconscious to the writer? I don't care if they are high or low volume as long as it doesn't effect the quality of our time and second the lady should feel comfortable with herself on the amount of people she see. Unfortunately society has their own stigma on the issue of volume of a person sexual encounter.

I've never had this problem but I suppose a woman who is of low volume may have a harder time booking due too demand or scheduling availability but then again same is possible the other way. Also what is considered low or high?

The consensus I've seen with many I've spoken with is that low volume ladies have less availability to meet and are more schedule orientated. Higher volume ladies have more availability and easier to get "on the fly". As I said, this is just my perception and it may be different depending on other factors such as location.

Higher volume ladies have more availability and easier to get "on the fly".

If they are high volume and are always busy they may actually be less easy to get.

A common strategy seems to be claiming to be exclusive and low volume to justify high rates.

For myself, arranging an encounter is a rare treat (I guess that makes me a low-volume client? Does that make me more appealing? :icon_wink:).

Because of this, I tend to have to be really interested and intrigued in a lady before I'll book with her. It also means I tend to make arrangements in advance and am able to be patient when it comes to availability. Even if I was able to partake more often, I'd still prefer to plan ahead, as the anticipation is part of the fun.

Basically, for me it's all about the lady and if there is one I really want to meet, I'm more than willing to wait and arrange my schedule around her's if that is what it takes.

• Like 1

Also, let's not forget that if a provider says she's "busy" she may not actually be seeing clients, but having her own life, not in the mood, or maybe she hates you (lol).

• Like 9

Also, let's not forget that if a provider says she's "busy" she may not actually be seeing clients, but having her own life, not in the mood, or maybe she hates you (lol).

And a lady advertising her availability as (hypothetically speaking here) 10am to 10pm Monday to Saturday doesn't mean she is seeing clients 12 hours a day 6 days a week, just that those are her hours of availability, that's all.

RG

• Like 8

I tend to book well in advance, usually around travel plans. So in some ways it really doesn't matter to me. I assume the lady organizes her other appointments so that there is ample time to be prepared for mine.

Porthos

• Like 1

Guest *l**e

I have to say I'm a combo. When I was hobbying, I would book last minute due to my schedule, but try to find a lady that has intrigued me for awhile Luckily, many cerb ladies intrigue me. I don't really know if they were high or low volume; I think it more likely if I happened to be lucky enough to find someone I thirsted for at the time I happened to be free.

And a lady advertising her availability as (hypothetically speaking here) 10am to 10pm Monday to Saturday doesn't mean she is seeing clients 12 hours a day 6 days a week, just that those are her hours of availability, that's all.

RG

Exactly this. More availability does not necessarily mean higher volume.

• Like 4

RG

Yes, what that schedule usually means is 'don't call me at 7am, or midnight or any time on Sundays" lol

Some will look at it and think high volume, when it actually may just be the hours of someone who is low volume, but readily available to accomodate different clients times and schedules.

I like the comment about using low volume for marketing. I can always remember reading someone saying they were low volume because they 'only' saw two FS clients, and 2 massage clients in a day, and the appts were typically 1.5 hour average, and so on. And I'm trying to add up the hours and times and thinking hell, that's a lot of volume for a low volume provider lol.

• Like 3

Do you prefer a high volume provider with more availability or a low volume provider with potentially less ? Or does it not matter to you and it's more about the provider? Does it impact your choice if it's more difficult to get an appointment or are you okay with either waiting or scheduling a future appointment? Do you mix it up depending on your needs at the moment or do you find yourself doing the same type of appointment regularly (last minute versus scheduled)?

As far as volume goes... its' not something I really think about. As others have said, it's very hard to get an idea of how many other clients someone has, and in any case I don't see that it's any of my damn business.

As for scheduling: I'm fine with getting organized in advance if that's what's required.

• Like 1

Now I am all confused ..... am I a low or high volume client???

I don't see a lot of individual service providers so I guess I am low volume client.... but then again certain Ladies I see very frequently.... so does repeat volume with the same SP mean you are high volume with her but low volume to the total SP pool..... this is so confusing :)

Of course this also raises the question.... if advertising as a low volume SP is a way to justify a higher hourly rate then is the converse true....high volume clients with low volume SP'S should they get a volume discount...... lolololol

All in jest of course...

My opinion is that volume means nothing to me... i see ladies who I have a connection with... if the relationship with the lady is good I will repeat.... if the relationship is amazing I repeat as often as I can.

Just my opinion :)

• Like 1

Just a dumb question, well questions. First what is the definition of high volume and low volume

Two, hypothetically speaking, is a companion who sees two one hour encounters in a day higher volume than a companion who sees one four hour a day. In other words is it the number of clients seen in a day or the number of hours a single client is seen that matters

And how do we really know what the lady's volume of clients is...not to mention, and JMO, is it anyone's business except the lady's. All that matters to me is the connection I have with a lady, not how many clients she has

A rambling

RG

Now wait just a moment...are some of you implying that high vs low volume isn't about how much noise a lady makes in bed???

• Like 2

And here I thought discretion was paramount. Therefore, the only to know if a service provider is high or low volume would be to make assumptions. And we all know what happens when we "assume". Would you count private massage sessions? And being unavailable for your schedule option affect you decision?

Honestly RG, it doesn't matter. I had asked the original question to perhaps get a sense of thinking on the matter. When you're dealing with people on a regular basis but in a way that really doesn't promote feedback (beyond the extremes it seems), questions such as these tend to get a little more of an overall opinion. Mind you, many times it's from those who are serious about their interactions and a small percentage of the overall population of this community but still good input.

To answer your other question, and some may disagree, but high volume would be the number of individual people seen. To me, one person for multiple hours is still only one person.

@Mambo35 You are correct. Discretion IS paramount and there are a lot of assumptions. In some ways, this was a question about challenging assumptions and if they do indeed have impact. Perhaps I initially used the wrong verbiage with "volume". It was more a question about whether gentlemen are willing to either wait or schedule to see a provider if booking is difficult (busy, booked, limited availability) or whether one gives up after a time or two. Connection seems to be important to the serious gentlemen so I would think the former. For those yet to meet, I might think the latter.

• Like 2