CristyCurves . 2000 Sexy Posts

Cristy, you are a unique and forthright individual with a flair for the sexy, a heart of gold for our four legged friends who can't speak for themselves and of course a beauty all your own. Thank you for everything you add to this community and I'm sure I speak for many when I say, keep up the sexy posts.

• Like 3

Guest c**io**m7

Yes, you do speak for many...congrats and keep the sexy stuff coming Cristy.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Congrats Christy on breaking the 2000 posts barrier. Your heart is in the right place and keep up your great posting!

Guest a**4*

Congratulations Cristy on your 2000 posts well done cheers :chug::bigclap::bowdown:

Guest P*rry

When I see a post from you I know it will be a worthwhile read. Thank you for your contributions!

Cerb (and Halifax!) are both so very lucky to have you, Cristy. Congratulations on the milestone.

• Like 1

Congrats Cristy! I always enjoy seeing your avatar - both for the obvious reason and to read an intriguing post. Thanks.

• Like 1

Congratulations Christy on your 2000 posts. Your insight is always a joy to read. Keep them coming. ;)

• Like 1

Hot, sexy, smart and witty and a lover of dogs. What more do you want? A huge congratulatory hug and kiss from me and a lick from my pooch.

• Like 1

Holy smokes I do talk a lot!! I realize I'm not everyone's cup of tea, so I thank those who took the time to respond and to you Tracie for starting the thread., a big hug. Your thoughtfulness and care in watching out for everyone's milestones is so kind, selfless and just plain nice:) Thank you:)

Cristy.... Thank You for your contribution here on CERB... i have to say that I very much enjoy reading your posts... you always bring an interesting perspective and a piece of yourself in what you write. I am looking forward to the next 2000. Congratulations

Additional Comments:

• Like 1