Sp's/Ma's deserve love too:(

A few days ago, a fellow came in for his first visit. He was very inquisitive, asking all kinds of questions. I find this is normal for most first timer's, they want to get into your brain. I don't know why really. As I am here to provide a service that you apparently want/need.

BUT.....

The problem is, don't ask questions that you do not want the truthful answers to!

He asked me if I had a BF, so naturally I say yes! Even if I did not have a BF I might say yes, so that he doesn't try to date me. lol..

When I answered him, explaining that indeed I do have BF, but he does not live here with me, and has no say into my business what so ever, he continued to say" I have to say I am uncomfortable in knowing you have a BF" I even said " what don't you think I am deserving of love too?" He said of course, but still...

WTF??? You are married, and I am sure she is NOT in support of you being here, whereas, my BF does support my decision to work this trade!

I never understand how they expect me to reply, I mean...I could lie, but then the guy wants to wooo you, I am not into leading a person on. So if you tell the truth, you also face the possibility of loosing a client:(

Would my clients prefer me to lie? Would not lying cause you to distrust me? Honestly, after he said this to me I am sort of reluctant to book him again, as I fear he will continue to try to learn more and more of my personal life:(

So to my NB friends,

Have you asked this question, only to find that you should have never asked it to begin with?

Does an SP having a BF change anything for you?

Have you ever stopped seeing someone ( an SP)because you found out they were in relationship or married?

Should I lie? Tell the truth?

Thanks in advance for anyone's input! This is a subject I continue to struggle with year after year! Like, why the hell can we not have relationships too? It is a double edged knife for me on this topic!

felling frustrated:(

• Like 7

Guest c**io**m7

#1) none of his business

#2) don't ask if you might not like the answer

#3) feel free to refuse to answer personal questions

#4) none of his business

Don't let it bug you and don't be at all hesitant to tell a client that he has overstepped a boundary, especially a first-timer. Today is bf questions, tomorrow might be "do you have kids?". And so on...and so on...

Another option in order to keep up the amicability of sessions is to make up a life story...you are under no obligation to be truthful about your personal life if you don't want to be. Hobbyists are paying for a short-term fantasy anyway...

As for the title of your post: Damn straight SPs and MAs deserve love too!! You ladies probably deserve love more than the hobbyists who visit you.

#1) none of his business

#2) don't ask if you might not like the answer

#3) feel free to refuse to answer personal questions

#4) none of his business

Don't let it bug you and don't be at all hesitant to tell a client that he has overstepped a boundary, especially a first-timer. Today is bf questions, tomorrow might be "do you have kids?". And so on...and so on...

Another option in order to keep up the amicability of sessions is to make up a life story...you are under no obligation to be truthful about your personal life if you don't want to be. Hobbyists are paying for a short-term fantasy anyway...

As for the title of your post: Damn straight SPs and MAs deserve love too!! You ladies probably deserve love more than the hobbyists who visit you.

Thanks darling!!!

I have tried the "fake story " in the past, but only to be embarrassed later with not remembering what I had said to this person in the past haahha

I like your advice about just nipping it in the butt right away! Next time I will simply say..." sorry doll, I do not like to talk about my personal life" If he continues on, then I will have to say.." hope you enjoyed your session, as this will be our last, as you did not RESPECT my privacy"

Many thanks again!

xoxox

Quite frankly, does it really matter what we do or who we do it with during our personal time? No answer will ever be the right answer and therefor I prefer not to discuss my personal love life. You are coming to see me because of the persona I have created online, why ruin the fantasy? When you are with me I am Meg the super sexy MILF and that is what really matters :)

PS, if it really matters that much to you, perhaps you are not ready to hobby!

• Like 3

I recognize that the lady I'm seeing is presenting her alter ego to me.

In superhero parlance I get to just know her Batgirl identity, she keep's her Barbara Gordon real identity to herself and her friends LOL Now I've had in the case of many encounters, during the course of conversation a lady asking me questions which might be construed as personal (ie are you married, where do you work, what made you start seeing companions etc) But I didn't take it as personal, just a companion making conversation, trying to get to know a man she is seeing just a little bit. By the same token in those conversations I might come back, ask are you married (I never ask what made you become a companion though) and so on.

Maybe being older, living long distance from any city I see companions in, and definitely not wanting to enter into a relationship, ladies can sense it is safer having these conversations (and emphasis, it is only brought up after the lady initiates it, and not with all ladies btw)

Guys shouldn't be prying trying to get information from a lady, hoping for "something more" But not necessarily are all questions prying. It may just be normal conversation, with innocent intentions, between a man and woman about to be intimate. And they are just trying to know one another a bit better,so they aren't anonymous sexual partners

Anyhow, a rambling for whatever it's worth

RG

• Like 2

I agree with you RG however, there are many topics of conversation which do not include one's love life. I really can't recall a time that I have asked a companion about his marital status or current love life. I find that chatting about interests, hobbies a far more stimulating and telling conversation :)

• Like 2

I recognize that the lady I'm seeing is presenting her alter ego to me.

In superhero parlance I get to just know her Batgirl identity, she keep's her Barbara Gordon real identity to herself and her friends LOL Now I've had in the case of many encounters, during the course of conversation a lady asking me questions which might be construed as personal (ie are you married, where do you work, what made you start seeing companions etc) But I didn't take it as personal, just a companion making conversation, trying to get to know a man she is seeing just a little bit. By the same token in those conversations I might come back, ask are you married (I never ask what made you become a companion though) and so on.

Maybe being older, living long distance from any city I see companions in, and definitely not wanting to enter into a relationship, ladies can sense it is safer having these conversations (and emphasis, it is only brought up after the lady initiates it, and not with all ladies btw)

Guys shouldn't be prying trying to get information from a lady, hoping for "something more" But not necessarily are all questions prying. It may just be normal conversation, with innocent intentions, between a man and woman about to be intimate. And they are just trying to know one another a bit better,so they aren't anonymous sexual partners

Anyhow, a rambling for whatever it's worth

RG

Your ramblings makes all good sense!

The line is different with us Sp's/Ma's as e might see 4 of you in one day. So to answer these questions with BS is a bit hardr, cause you need to remember each lie you tell. I do ask simple questons to my clients. watching their body language and know from there if I should continue.

Perhaps for you ( hobbyist) , you might have 1 lady each week/month..whatever. The thing is, why is not suppose to bother us as SP/MA that YOU have an SO, or not? It doesn't not matter to us. As long as YOU are safe and happy.

Your right, as is Meg,and Curious, we have on line persona, that is why you book us. If you all knew I was typing this in my slippers and house coat, with no make up, no music, just me....then I am guessing you probably wont book me hahahha,

OK, there is my rambling RG hahahha, Love ya !

• Like 2

Very interesting topic! I once asked a SP where she was from... not to pry but just as general small talk. She replied that she was not comfortable giving out that info as her pictures where on the internet. Fair enough I knew than to stick to current events and the weather lol ;)

• Like 1

I mostly look for the encounter to exclude any specific personal topics, but if they do come around, I'll answer whatever comes to my head.

One of my first encounters had the "where are you from" conversation and it turned out that we went to the same high school and we remembered each other. That was a tad too familiar for my liking.

I don't care if the SP has a bf or whatever just in the same manner that it doesnt bother her that I have a significant other. All that matter is that we're getting enjoyment out of the time together.

Hello when a guy asks me questions, my training kicks in... I do this for fun and nis only t as a career choice. So if you ask me if I am single or not I will turn the question on you with out me answering it.

I applaud ms sophia for having a relationship and thinks it'awesome she has someone who she can share her life with with out keeping the lifestyle taboo.

I only have me best friend to confide and but its worth it. He never judges me and is always supportive if need help hes there and the only thing he asks for in return is my friendship. No sex or anything like that. He is just ...wonderful like andy richter to conan wont keep my lifestyle a secret when i meet someone.

Thats my input

• Like 1

This whole business is based on a fantasy. Could you imagine if we were completely honest?

Him: So, you have a good day?

Her: Well, I had a fight with my neighbour, then my car broke down and it's going to cost me $1000, then my kid threw up all over me and the counter and the floor, then my mom called and wondered why I didn't call her today, and so she's really pissed at me.

Him: Wow, sorry to hear its been such a crappy day. Do you want to have sex?

Her: No, I have a headache.

I understand new hobbyists that might be concerned that a jealous BF might be hiding in the closet, or might break down the door or something like that. He is looking for reassurance that this isn't going to happen.

However, a new client that I don't know or have never met before is not going to get the same information from me, then from someone I've seen numerous times and am familiar with. He is going to get a different answer. I am honest with my clients, but don't actually divulge any personal information about myself.

I even had a client that insisted on knowing my real name. I gave him a name, and sure enough, the next time he called me by that name. It was not my real name so he failed the test. You can never be to cautious about the information you divulge, even if you've seen this client before.

Sophia, of course SP's/MA's deserve and need love. There is nothing wrong with having a partner in this life, and in this business it is extremely rare and special. Dust this one off your shoulders and move on. xoxo

• Like 2

Guest P*rry

Hi Suite Escapes:

1. I haven't asked the question.

2. I don't live in a bubble so I can hardly expect anyone else to. Suffice to say an SP having a BF does not change anything for me.

3. Omg, I would not stop seeing someone (an SP) because I found out they were in relationship or married. Heaven forbid the SP had a normal life.

4. Should I lie? Tell the truth? Meg's answers the questions best in my view "No answer will ever be the right answer and therefor I prefer not to discuss my personal love life."

All the best

I may be the odd man out on this topic but my preference is that when I meet an SP that we are both honest with each other..... now having said that I fully appreciate and understand:

* The need to be careful till you get to know the other person before you share to much

* The RIGHT For either party to politely say they would rather not answer ANY question.

That said I can't help but feeling that any relationship that I have that is built on honesty will be more real and enjoyable for me.

Of course I recognize the hypocrisy of what I am saying because I am a married man in this hobby without my wife's knowledge.

Inherent in my comments is my understanding that if I ask a question and expect an honest answer then I have to be willing to accept the answer or not ask the question.

In regards to Love / BF /Spouse in an SPs life I am kinda in the camp that thinks everyone needs someone who loves them and is there for them so if a SP tells me they have someone in there life I think it is great. And yes I understand some choose the single life...to each their own.

Just my opinion....

• Like 2

Yes, We all need love and affection just like everyone else.

They give us all the best of themselves for a little while.

And they make us feel good and stress free even if it is only for an hour.

And they deserve just as much love and affection also.

We are all humans and we all need TLC.

Beatles : All you need is love, enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-pFAFsTFTI

• Like 2

Sophia (or any other girls listening in),

For me, it is my conversations with SP/MAs that keep me coming back. I don't ask personal questions but that info sometimes just comes up. My favorite SP has a BF (Or maybe had one, since I never ask for updates). I don't expect to be given many details of your personal life, but I find it enjoyable to hear about your experiences after I've enjoyed the physical activities.

I guess it depends on who the hobbiest is and what they want. I'm sure I don't have to tell you that though since at least 80% of SPs I've talked to are very perceptive and know what drives a man better than I do.

• Like 1

I can attest to what TTGUY is saying.

The only SP that I have seen on multiple occasions is the one that we have both shared some very personal information.

We have that level of trust and respect for each other, that makes us comfortable around each other.

I believe I might be spoiled now by searching for another SP for that close connection.

• Like 1