Ask a Hobbyist!

It's so great that you started this thread PisaqLove!

Ok, my questions are:

In the course of your hobbyist experiences, what has surprised you?...what have you learned?... or discovered?...how have those things spilled over into other facets of your life?

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I am more passionate now then before and perhaps I express my feelings more publically now as I was raised not to show them publicliy in the Nordic tradition.

Have you ever looked at an ad or profile and thought...

"wow, she way out of my league?"

In the beginning yes, these beautiful women, Goddesses, who could be PMOY, SI Swimsuit Models, Victoria's Secrets models, well you get the idea and then me, I make Al Bundy look good LOL...do I dare attempt

booking an encounter

But now, I've come to realize certain qualities appeal to the ladies. Being a gentleman, treating the lady like a lady, with respect. I've also learned inner beauty means a lot, if not more in the grand scheme of things. And that I am in these ladies' league, because aside from outwardly well Al Bundy has a leg up on me, inside where it counts, I'm a gentleman, and absolutely respect and adore these ladies for the companionship they provide, one which has a value far exceeding the donation requested

Hope that is an answer

RG

I have to add this thought though. While I am in these ladies' league, it in no way takes away how grateful and appreciative I am for the time, companionship, memories and in some cases friendship they have shown me. Goddesses all, and being with them has brightened my life. The, for lack of a better word relationships have a intangible value far exceeding the donation. And here's a heartfelt thank you to all those ladies I got to know who have brightened my life

Edited by r__m__g_uy
  • Like 5

What made you finally take the leap?

Do you find yourself booking a lady because of her ad or recs or pictures (mostly)?

How important is web presence (outside of cerb - website, blog, other ad sites etc)

1) I travel a lot and often spend time alone. I have attempted to nurture friendships in the various cities that I visit regularly (i.e. Quebec City, Ottawa, Halifax) but it a lot of work, too many lies/games and fleeting at best in most cases. So a little while back I began looking into this lifestyle. Having taken the time to read the posts and the welcoming nature of the members here on Cerb has encouraged me to take that first step.

2) For it is about getting the impression that we would be a good fit, online chat, personal recommendations as well as liking what I read in the written recommendations will be a deciding factor as to who I book.

3) Web presence does also impact my decision making process especially blogging as it provides an insight as to who that person is, way beyond the "marketing hype" and physical looks. Also a web presence that is polished is a sign that they take their business and therefore their customers seriously.

Ok, my questions are:

In the course of your hobbyist experiences, what has surprised you?...what have you learned?... or discovered?...how have those things spilled over into other facets of your life?

I thought I would answers this question from a virgin's perspective. I have learned that this lifestyle is more prevalent and dynamic than I would have ever thought possible and I have always considered myself to be very open minded. The community aspect was the most surprising, and the welcoming nature of it even more so. So in short, thank you to all the cerbies, for making me comfortable to explore this lifestyle.

• Like 4

Ok, my questions are:

Well....first and foremost all the negative stereotypes about this industry have been shattered.

Second....is how much I value intimacy and closeness compared to the sex itself.

Third....is that I have grown such a huge appreciation for seeing beauty and sexiness in all ages and shapes and types of women. Perhaps once I had a particular "type" of lady in mind as my ideal, now I see an aspect of my "ideal" everywhere I look in virtually all women.

Forth....I'm horny all the time now...lol

• Like 3

I have to honestly say, from a physical appearance perspective the answer would be no. Both my parents are/were in the fashion industry and I spent an unusual amount of time with models growing up. So I know from experience physical appearance is only a very small portion of what makes up a person. Certainly being attractive can help with the confidence, but those woman who are, in my experience, only about looks tend to be very insecure. However, there have been a number of ladies whom I thought that they are out of my league from a budgetary perspective.

• Like 4

Guest P**aq

Ok, my questions are:

I think what has surprised me the most is the number of times I've been told that I'm a good kisser. If anything, I owe that to the SPs that I've been with (they are very patient and I do enjoy "making out" for a long time as foreplay!).

I've learned that SPs are incredible women who should be revered, not frowned upon by society. The do so much more for us than just being a sexual outlet.

As far as things spilling over, I find I am a far more confident person as a result. I've been really lucky by the whole experience.

Ok, my questions are:

What has surprised me? That good looks do not always translate into a good encounter. And age is not a predictor of sexual prowess.

What have I learned? I learned that if the male partner in the missionary position reaches down to the side with both arms and grabs the ass of his partner with both hands, then plain old missionary becomes a very wild ride with incredible penetration.

What have I discovered? I can be more open and sexually honest with virtual stranger than I can be with my wife.

To answer the spill over question, these encounters make me the man I am. This carries over into my civilian life in a myriad of ways from the subtle to the profound.

Additional Comments:

Have you ever invited a friend into the hobby?

No never. I keep this part of my life to myself. I don't need or want a hobby buddy. The reason I shy away from social events is my fear of running into a friend, colleague or acquaintance. This is between no one but me, the provider and my anonymous CERB family.

• Like 2

For me it was the human contact/intimacy especially for the GFE, cuddles and body slides that i chose an MA. I have been a hobbiyist for nearly two years. In the past 2 years I have seen 4 Ma'S Three of which I see fairly regularly. There is one MA I have only seen once and will not repeat because she answerd the phone during the session with me. The three Ma's that I am seeing, on a regular basis,two of them haved a web site and good reco's on cerb so I decided to take the plunge and have not regretted. The third MA' that I see was recomended by one of the two other MA's. and she was on cerb so it was easy to connect So now I have three wondeful ladies that I can see and be confortable with. Prior to having my first session with an MA I was looking at her website for at least six months prior but waht really helped was the reco's on cerb.

For those who have not taken the plunge of seeing MA's or SP, is to go on the ladies website, read the recos and check out the Pics, and you should be ready to have lots of fun. All the three MA's that I curreently see are very, smart, Intelligent, and gorgeous and fun to be with.

• Like 2

Ok, my questions are:

I've learnt how kind and giving the Cerb women are, willing to accept men of all ages, sizes, colours and race. And as long as you are clean and respective, you will have a good time. I've learnt a lot about many of these women's personal life stories and hardships and how they made they enjoy their job and pleasing men. I've learnt that most women seem to actually enjoy my company :) And this has given me more confidence in my every day life. I've enjoyed the company of many of the women here and have made many online friends in the chat room. Over all this has been a great experience. I find it help keeps my marriage alive as I get the sexual needs satisfied that I didn't get at home.

For those who are married, did you ever go home and feel like it was written all over your face? Or go to work say to your self " they all know what I just did" lol

Hope no one is answering as I edit this...

For the married Gent's, do you find when you have sexual tension at home, after seeing an SP/MA are you in a better mind frame to deal with family life? Does it alter your mood allowing you to be happier at home?

Edited by someguy
  • Like 2

Guest c**io**m7

Absolutely!! One of my friends has been enjoying it for the past couple weeks.

I am transparent since I was found out...got nothing to hide anymore.

Yes. Took me awhile to finally meet up with VJ but kick myself for not having done it years ago.

Additional Comments:

Have you booked a session and not be able to perform as you hoped? If so, how did you handle that?

Disappointing of course but life goes on, there's always next time.

And there are no guarantees in life. If you can't afford the odd mismatch or misfire you shoul;dn't be doing this.

Additional Comments:

Never. But I know a lot of guys who would benefit from it. I've seen lots of marriages fall apart because the sex wasn't happening, both end up angry at each other. If they could get satisfaction outside of their relationship they would stay together longer.

• Like 1

Yes, I find life better at home after seeing a MA/SP to relax me. the last couple of years due to various family stresses, my wife has not been interested in sex much. But I still have needs, which I can meet with the wonderful women of CERB who can offer me the affection that I need and desire. :)

For those who are married, did you ever go home and feel like it was written all over your face? Or go to work say to your self " they all know what I just did" lol

For the married Gent's, do you find when you have sexual tension at home, after seeing an SP/MA are you in a better mind frame to deal with family life? Does it alter your mood allowing you to be happier at home?

• Like 1

What surprised me the most is that most SPs are very intelligent women doing what they love because they love to do it, on their own terms and in their own way.

I've learnt that age is only a number, and so-so photos (especially "selfies") can be taken of stunning gals - this and so many, many other things I've learnt have substantially increased the number of women I would consider on a dating site.

• Like 2

What made you finally take the leap?

Do you find yourself booking a lady because of her ad or recs or pictures (mostly)?

How important is web presence (outside of cerb - website, blog, other ad sites etc)

The first few times I met an SP it was for the sex... the excitement of someone new and the prospect more exotic sexual options then was available at home.

More recently in the last year or so my reasons are more of looking for intimacy in my life....the sex is still great though.

Additional Comments:

Well I guess it depends on what you mean by out of their league.... If we are talking purely from a sexual aspect.... every lady I see I think is out of my league and with the exception of this business they would not give me a look.... i am in my early 50s and overweight... they can all do better sexually.

If we are talking about character and personality... i have met many amazing ladies but I hope in this area I can hold my own.

Just my opinion

Additional Comments:

Have you booked a session and not be able to perform as you hoped? If so, how did you handle that?

Lol under performed.... who me.... lol

I have long ago stopped worrying about my performance in bed... the realities of age an medical condition are what they are.... what I used to do all night it may now take all night to do.

While my performance may not be what I would prefer I enjoy every session and do my very best to try and ensure the lady I am with does as well.

How do I handle it... with poise and humor and honesty.... hey guys this is just sex relax... enjoy yourself.

Just my opinion.

Additional Comments:

I think it effects my mood for the next couple if days but no real impact in terms of i think everyone knows

I do think that seeing SP'S has positively impacted my marriage....my wife and I love each other very much but are going through some difficulties so this outlet has helped me a great deal]

Additional Comments:

Ok, my questions are:

Before becoming involved in this industry I think my impression of the industry was coloured by the media portrait and my conservative upbringing. I expected the ladies to be untrustworthy and in need of help and what I found was strong self empowered women who looked after themselves and knew what they wanted in life. I found kind caring generous ladies who enjoyed what they do and do it very very well.

Just my opinion

Additional Comments:

No never.... my Hobby is a well kept secret.

Edited by Ice4fun
  • Like 3

Guest P**aq
What is the one piece if advice you wish someone had given you when you started hobbying ?

To relax and enjoy! I was so petrified my first time that I even said her name wrong! It was still a great experience from what little I remember!

What is the one piece if advice you wish someone had given you when you started hobbying ?

simple.... I wish that someone had told me about CERB and the CERB Goddess's sooner.

Additional Comments:

How do you, or would you deal with a S&B or theft?

If confronted by a bait and switch u would look at the situation to decide if I was still happy if not I would ask lady to leave or I would leave. After the fact I would record the incident here on Cerb. (btw... stick to cerb ladies and you will not gave this problem

Theft.... the right thing to do would be to report it to the police but we all know that us not going to happen. So assuming there was no violence I would chalk it up to my not doing appropriate research and booking a non Cerb lady.

Just my opinion

• Like 2

Guest P**aq
How do you, or would you deal with a S&B or theft?

I've been lucky enough to not have had to deal with such issues. The women I have met have all been really wonderful and nice to me. Perhaps I have been proactive in the sense that there have been a string of emails getting to know the women a little in advance of a first meeting. It makes me more comfortable knowing a little more about her than just reading a web page.

Guest Ou**or**n

The more positive energy you bring to the encounter, the more likely it will be a good time.

I was fortunate in that I found cerb before I started but the one thing I wish I realized sooner is to forget age, hair colour, size, looks and focus on finding a lady that "speaks to big head as opposed to my little head". Every time I've had an encounter with a lady who "spoke to me" intellectually I've had tremendous experiences and the chemistry was off the charts. Those times when I've been ruled by my little head have as a rule been my worst experiences.

• Like 3

I made the leap to lose my virginity.

Either pics then i'll check her posts and ads. Or i see some of her posts, like what i saw and go check if i also find her attractive physically.

A personal website help a lot. They tend to be a lot better structured then just a cerb bio, no rules/censorship, the lady can say/show whatever she wants. See the rates clearly written also help a lot. I'm shy and don't like having to ask. And it would feel very ackward having to tell the lady she's asking for too much. ( seems like an insult, but some rates are just too high for me, no matter how amazing the lady and service would be)

I always think "she's out of my league".

Never been able to orgasm with penetration or oral, so i guess it's a way of not performing. It is ackward at first, but mostly cause i don't want the lady to feel bad or think she did something wrong. I just try to reassure them that it's okay and that the date was very much worth it.

I was very surprised that some ladies told me i was a good kisser. Probably cause i had only kissed once before cerb and i was atrocious. Now i'm confortable with it.

Also very surprised that some ladies told me they enjoyed their time with me and i'm pretty sure they meant it.

Now i'm more confident and not so scared to ask ladies out. (still not much luck with it though...)

Most of my friends are happily in couple or students (tight budget!) so i've never introduced them to the hobby. Pretty sure they don't want to know details of me having sex either. I did suggest to a few Virgin that had problems with their situation to see an MA or SP.

I'd tell myself not to worry about my body hair. A lot of hobbiest mentionned being freshly shaved and manscaped for encounters. It was somewhat stressfull at first, but i've never had any complains about my beard and natural body hair. =)

S&B, i'd probly just leave, even if i find the other lady attractive (she might even look better!). It's the dishonnesty i couldn't stand.

Stealing...i'm not sure. I guess it would depends if i catch her doing it on the spot or if i notice just later. Might be to scared for my security if it's on the spot, but i'd surely confront her about it later. And make sure to tell the mod to warn others.

• Like 1