23 Days, 10 hours and 28 min till spring!

So here we are, we survived the polar vortex, floods, ice storms, airports shut down and power outages!

Spring is almost here, 23 days, what is on your "to do list" for spring?

My list starts:

1.clean my dog yard, ewwww, not going to be fun! Can I pay for this service I wonder? hahahha, not a fun chore, we had so much snow! I know ,even tho I can't see it...IT is there! lol

2. Get new windows in ( hope hope)

3. produce a new album:) NO not the same day as I do chore number 1! hahahha

• Like 3

Spring and the snow melt cant arrive soon enough....!!

Spring thaw and water run off reached unreal levels last year, (hight level water that hasn't been seen in decades) and there is even more snow this year.

The dock is in danger of floating away this year I suspect, but we shall see..

• Like 1

This has been one long cold brutal winter. Spring will be very welcomed by me and I'm sure by all the wildlife, that survived!

I plan on starting to tour, hopefully. Driving is the only way I can do this as I won't fly my dogs, nor will I leave them behind, so road trips as soon as the snow goes:)

• Like 1

Start a walking program again...just three blocks to the grocery store you take your life in your hands with the ice/snow covered sidewalks...be nice to see bare pavement and have a nice long brisk walk

It's almost a case of shuffling, making sure you don't slip right now...hardly any workout

RG

• Like 1

It's been a busy winter and the house really...and I mean really...needs a good cleaning. That's number 1.

Number 2: Get a quote on a fence for the backyard and have that installed. My dogs are demanding it and just won't leave me alone about it. So, it's time to shut them up. Frickin' kids... lol.

• Like 1

Guest S*rca****sid
1.clean my dog yard, ewwww, not going to be fun! Can I pay for this service I wonder? hahahha, not a fun chore, we had so much snow! I know ,even tho I can't see it...IT is there! lol

There are companies around that will clean up after your dog. You'll have to do a search online if there is one in your area.

I heard the spring birds this weekend! Things are finally thawing and it feels good.

I am looking forward to getting some work done at home - get it finished. Being able to walk the dog for a real walk. Spring cleaning too. Get rid of the winter stuff, and bring out the summer stuff.

• Like 1

Spring. Ahhhhhh, the thought. We have had three days of just above zero degrees, two of which had glorious blue skies. Enough of a taste that truly ones thoughts go to that most amazing of seasons.

Many know how much I love it here on PEI but perhaps the one drawback is the season of spring. For those in S. Ontario the season sweeps in with a nice day and then a nicer one and then followed by a nicer one again. On the Island we get a little taste and promise and then it snows on us. Then a few more teases but followed by a freezing rain storm or days of wet rain. Finally one day, poof, it's summer.

I miss my spring that I had when I was a kid. I am still and forever the optimist and every year at this time I think to myself, " This is the year. It's going to start now and just get nicer and nicer and nicer!"

May the Gods of Spring rise from the drifts.

• Like 1

so sad but kinda funny I'm not alone as one of the first thoughts of spring is the yard cleanup...it's been too cold with too much snow to even get to a mid-winter clean up. lol i may look into a service this spring. otherwise, I'm hoping to visit a very special lady I haven't seen since before christmas :) something for me to count the days.

• Like 1

I sit here today thinking what a mild and nice winter it was here in BC. A few days with sunshine, and little rain from time to time.

I sit here today, looking out the window, gazing upon the view.......of snow. Snow on the road, the balcony railing, the sidewalk, the lawns, and in the air because for DAY 3, it is still snowing and hasn't really stopped since it started on Saturday in the middle of the night.

Actually the roads are pretty clear, all things considered.

I remember a couple of years ago we had really warm weather mid March. It would be nice to experience that again. Then I could get my motorcycle on the road sooner. However, I have noticed a leak from one of the shocks so that will be a priority to fix as soon as I can.

• Like 1

I sit here today thinking what a mild and nice winter it was here in BC. A few days with sunshine, and little rain from time to time.

I sit here today, looking out the window, gazing upon the view.......of snow. Snow on the road, the balcony railing, the sidewalk, the lawns, and in the air because for DAY 3, it is still snowing and hasn't really stopped since it started on Saturday in the middle of the night.

Actually the roads are pretty clear, all things considered.

WOW that is funny!! Maybe you need a countdown of winter days remaining? lol

Just throw a lot of seeds on top of it and call it pre-composting the garden. Problem solved!

• Like 1

Spring cloths:) Love a good excuse to go shopping hehehe.

Will be nice to dress sexy again, rather then layers upon layers of cloths! lol

I LOVE window shopping at the mall in the spring and summer. I never buy a thing, but its a great place for admiring women. :) I cannot do that with my internet shopping can I !!

• Like 1

I plan to clean all my windows properly .

Pick up any leaves that I missed in the fall.

Maybe dig up one of two trees.

Fill all my pots and planters with flowers.

Start a new flower garden.

If I am very lucky I will be getting some special flowers from PEI and some help with my flower garden .

Here spring means my flowers are going to grow and I plan to have as many possible. Yah to flowers. :icon_smile:

• Like 2

Guest K***e D****ls

1. Scrub down my vehicle (The Beast) inside and out. I can't believe how filthy it is because of the winter elements.

2. Thorough spring cleaning in my home. Washing the windows, curtains, baseboards, walls, ceilings, beat out the rugs, buy a new bed for the guest room, some renos in the bathrooms...

3. Potted plants and flowers for the deck.

Renos aside, I'll most likely crank all of that out in one day. I actually love to clean and organize. It's therapeutic for me. haha

When you guys and gals clean out your closets this spring, consider donating gently used items to shelters or organizations that can give them to people who need them. It's a great way to spring clean your soul a bit too and help someone else out.

Don't know if this will work out but one item on my Spring To do list is to do a weekend in New York With a wonderful lady... great food... great shopping.... see Les Mis on Broadway.... and of course Lots of amazing sex.

It's important to have goals... especially goals which include sexy amazing ladies.

Well Spring is almost here, I can almost smell it!

Good sign spring is close? I just groomed my poodle! Took off the old yucky coat, and no fresh a clean pup again:) Still a bit chilly tho, so goes out and in pretty quickly lol...

Yup spring is just around the corner :). Looking forward to going outside and doing stuff rather then being inside all the time.

Edited by Jay67
  • Like 1

I will be so happy when all the snow goes,that is when Sophia visits PEI whoopee!!!!

Yupper!! lol, after Cuba April 12-19 lol let's hope the snow is gone when I return!

....then here I come hahah...Cottage time baby!

Yupper!! lol, after Cuba April 12-19 lol let's hope the snow is gone when I return!

....then here I come hahah...Cottage time baby!

Awww. You should come to Moncton for your cottage time. I can set up a nice baby barn on the muddy banks of the Petitcodiac for you. Maybe even one with a window!

You'll love it!!