insatiable Emily

Yeah, I wish her all the best!

Great person and a great SP.

Edited by cinelli
  • Like 1

Emily it was really a pleasure meeting you , your a good caring person

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Thanks guys, however I'm not packing it in, just relocating to a new city for fresh start. I have been riddled with a mass amount of harrassment and fake bookings\no shows over the past several months. I'm looking forward to a new adventure and city.

I'm hoping to see some familiar faces before I go and am hosting incalls from several different 4 star hotels over the next few weeks, so don't be strangers!

• Like 1

Wishing you all the best in your new adventure Emily. That's one lucky city to be gaining you and unfortunately a great loss for Winnipeg.

• Like 1

Wishing you all the best in your new adventure Emily. That's one lucky city to be gaining you and unfortunately a great loss for Winnipeg.

What he said! Take care Emily

Cheers,

• Like 1

I am also sorry to see you leave but, wish you all the best in your new beginning.

Take care

D.

• Like 1

All the best Emily.

One of my ATF's had to make the same decision several years ago.

Someone harassing her made her life in Winnipeg miserable to the point she packed up and moved.

I occasionally speak with her and while I miss her she is relaxed and happy where she is and doesn't regret her decision.

I hope you too find peace and happiness wherever you end up.

Cheers

• Like 1

Not sure if the parties harassing Emily are common to the other complaints by visiting and local ladies, and pooners that have been accosted in some way. Seems a nefarious plot out there to ruin the hobby in Winnipeg.

Is it time for a Pooners Unite and "take back the ladies of the night" campaign? A vigilante posse to remove the ne'er do wells that are the problem here?

Just wondering...

• Like 1

I am going to miss you, you take care of yourself. Make sure you tell us where you are going, you can never tell when we could pop by for a visit

• Like 1

Also very sad to see you go Emily..as will be everyone else who had the pleasure of your company. Wish that the couple of times we met could have been many more :-) All the best and hopefully everything works out the best for you. And I do hope you let me know where you relocate to.

• Like 1

You are a fine person and I, for only one, will miss having you here. Go and prosper!

Perhaps some of the non-Winnipeggers who responded in Georgieboy69's thread "Losing Interest" will gain an understanding as to why he posted it. Not only is there a relatively small number of quality SPs in Winnipeg at present, but now, a lady with one of the best reputations in town is being driven away by a campaign of bullying and harassment. If this kind of crap is allowed to flourish, there'll be nothing left but the risky ones on BP that savvy pooners wish to avoid.

Sorry I was never able to see you, Emily, but I wish you a less turbulent future.

• Like 1

Luckily I got the pleasure of meeting Emily a few times.

Her leaving is a sad loss for Winnipeg .

The same thing happened with Sydney-Lee,

She was jaw dropping gorgeous spinner.

She only worked one evening a week at first then went full time.

Shortly after she also left Winnipeg because of stalkers.

And after a year or so came back for a two week working Christmas vacation.

But left after only 3 days when the same stalkers came out of

The wood work.

It's sad that some Pooners can 't separate reality from fantasy .

Just because an SP is beautiful and very good at what she does,

Does not mean she wants to be your SO.

It's business and should be kept professional and respectful,

IMHO.

D.

There are a couple of real jerks causing big trouble.

Scheduling dates they don't intend to show up for to waste SP's time. Post bogus bad reviews of rivals. A few consider this a cut-throat business and will do anything to eliminate competitors.

I put up a bad review and get told someone is going to burn my house down.

NEVER have anyone you do not know come to your house!

• Like 1

This is brutal on both a professional and personal (safety) level for these women and aside from the loss of quality SP's as a result of all this nastiness I find I'm feeling pretty embarrassed to even be associated with an industry that attracts such despicable people.

I guess my naivety is showing but this was supposed to be fun..... it's not anymore.

Peace

MG

• Like 1

[quote=mrgreen760

I guess my naivety is showing but this was supposed to be fun..... it's not anymore.

Peace

MG

Not naive at all.

I agree with you mr. Green.

It is all about the fun.

Which seems to be lost lately.

Guest ***rgi*****9
Perhaps some of the non-Winnipeggers who responded in Georgieboy69's thread "Losing Interest" will gain an understanding as to why he posted it. Not only is there a relatively small number of quality SPs in Winnipeg at present, but now, a lady with one of the best reputations in town is being driven away by a campaign of bullying and harassment. If this kind of crap is allowed to flourish, there'll be nothing left but the risky ones on BP that savvy pooners wish to avoid.

Sorry I was never able to see you, Emily, but I wish you a less turbulent future.

This is brutal on both a professional and personal (safety) level for these women and aside from the loss of quality SP's as a result of all this nastiness I find I'm feeling pretty embarrassed to even be associated with an industry that attracts such despicable people.

Peace

MG

Horndog and MrGreen have hit the nail squarely on the head and driven it home.

How do we as a group turn this around, we are not that far removed from the glory days of pooing in Winnipeg, How do we get it back???

I put up a bad review and get told someone is going to burn my house down.

NEVER have anyone you do not know come to your house!

Cinelli I think we need to be straightforward in how we review/recommend SP's. I have put up bad reviews on other sites before and have never once been threatened with anything. Maybe I've been lucky, maybe it is the fact I do some due diligence, not sure. Even when I have TOFTT which I use to do quite regularly lol that hope of the diamond.

I think this goes hand in hand with what Horndog and Mr.Green have said as well.

We need to somehow figure out a way to get the glory days back!!!