Do you ask for change?

Guest Ou**or**n

Some ladies have donation amounts that are not even multiples of $20. A good example is a lady charging $150 a hh or $250 for an hour.

My main source of cash is of course ATM's and I often visit them en route to visiting a lady. Thus in situations like this I obviously don't have the exact donation amount. I also however hate to have any discussion or even mention of money during my encounters. When I arrive I tend to just place it out and it usually isn't ever mentioned or discussed. If its a new lady I'll immediately put it out and head to the washroom so she can count it and place it away somewhere.

However when I have more than the donation, I would never dream of asking for change. First I don't expect ladies to have change on hand and thus placing them in a potentially awkward position. Second it would bring that money discussion part into the encounter which I dislike. Furthermore I just don't consider it classy. To me if exact change is that important then I'd stop and buy gum or something to break one of the 20's.

Thus if I don't have the exact donation amount I always overpay the extra and never even mention it.

But I'm interested in the experience of others - both guys and gals. For the gals do you find guys asking for change very often? For guys - do you ever ask for change?

Just a Sunday morning curiousity

Never have asked for change. First I book multi hour encounters where that situation would end up working out. Second, since I plan ahead if I needed to break some money down to a five or ten I would do it before the encounter. Third, I tip, so if needing change a problem it also would balance out in the tip. And finally, for most of my encounters now, I use email money transfer so I can pay the exact amount

Finally, if it is five or ten dollars, I couldn't be bothered worrying about it.

My two cents (now that might be valuable with no pennies LOL)

RG :-)

• Like 5

Never have I asked for change. If it is important to you, go to a corner store, buy something and break the $20.00 to get a $10 so you can have the exact amount.

in the grand scheme of things, if you are paying several hundred dollars for an experience, the change is hardly a big deal.

• Like 6

No, never. It is embarrassing and sounds cheap to ask for change. I will rather make the effort to stop at a corner store and break it or give less tips at the end. I will not do anything to cause any uneasiness ( by asking for change) with the potential to ruin the fun.

• Like 7

I have never asked a lady to make changes and don't think I ever would... i think it's my responsibility to get the money right before I get there.

In all the times I have met a lady I don't think I gave not had the correct change more than once or twice and would feel pretty petty looking for a ten spot back.

I can tell you that for the 1st time ever this past week I made a mistake and shorted a lady on the payment... it was an honest mistake on my part but I have to give kudos to the wonderful lady who handled it with grace an professionalism. She popped me a text and I apologized to her and rectified the oversight. My session with this lady was great and I would hope to see her again so I greatly appreciate the way she handled the situation.

• Like 2

Asking for change sounds so funny it seems sad. I would NEVER do this. I am a planner so often have my dates set up well in advance and multiple hours. I make sure I know the appropriate donation amount and always have it prepared well before the date. Even if it was an odd number, let's say $535 and I was going to the bank...I would have the $35 in pocket and get $500. And I would probably count it out a few times just to make sure. Once we meet, the encounter is about us and our time together. I never want it to be about the money. Cub

• Like 3

If my service is lets say 210 and you give me 220-you are entitled to your 10$ back, but I will be offended if you ask and yes I'll think you are cheap, just being honest. It is your responsibility to have the correct amount just as it is my responsibility to have all my necessities.

Tips aren't to be asked for nor expected but being gracious and gentlemanly is:)

• Like 4

Just popped in my head, but I wonder if those guys that ask for change back are the same type of guys that would complain if the lady is a clock watcher and he only got the time he paid for

Just wondering out loud

RG

• Like 5

Just popped in my head, but I wonder if those guys that ask for change back are the same type of guys that would complain if the lady is a clock watcher and he only got the time he paid for

Just wondering out loud

RG

I suspect you can almost guarantee it.

• Like 3

Guest Ou**or**n
Gentlemen would be astounded by the number of men who ask for change back but in my experience it's usually for the lower priced encounters.

I'm not surprised to hear this and I appreciate you sharing your feelings towards those that do ask. I imagine other ladies probably take a dim view as well.

I would be slightly mortified if someone asked me for change for a multitude of reasons. Not because it's wrong per se, but mainly because 1) I probably wouldn't have any change to offer 2) it brings finances to the forefront of the encounter which isn't desirable and 3) it would be awkward.

I have to admit that I would judge someone who asked. It would seem cheap.

I also agree that it's the responsibility of the gentlemen (or woman, or couple) in question to have the appropriate amount...

Cool thoughts for a Sunday morning. It's really unfortunate how professionalizing the experience makes it less desirable somehow. I wonder what the world would look like if we could ask for change like this and NOT have it be awkward or somehow 'cheap'. Again, it's the whole intersection of money and intimacy that makes all of this complicated, eh?

• Like 8

I echo everyone else, would never ask for the difference back from a lady, it just would seem so cheap and for what 10 dollars?! Crazy.

You're already spendings 100s why sweat over 10 or whatever dollars.

• Like 1

Oh man, I ask for change all the time...

• Can you help me change out of my clothes...
  • Shall we change positions...
  • Should I change my technique...

In fact, the best encounters leave me a very changed man, indeed!

Er...but no, I haven't asked anyone if could change a twenty.

• Like 9

Sheesh ten bucks either way is nothing to lose sleep over. :confused0024:

It probably costs that much in gas for some guys to go to the session.

• Like 2

I would be slightly mortified if someone asked me for change for a multitude of reasons. Not because it's wrong per se, but mainly because 1) I probably wouldn't have any change to offer 2) it brings finances to the forefront of the encounter which isn't desirable and 3) it would be awkward.

I have to admit that I would judge someone who asked. It would seem cheap.

I also agree that it's the responsibility of the gentlemen (or woman, or couple) in question to have the appropriate amount...

Cool thoughts for a Sunday morning. It's really unfortunate how professionalizing the experience makes it less desirable somehow. I wonder what the world would look like if we could ask for change like this and NOT have it be awkward or somehow 'cheap'. Again, it's the whole intersection of money and intimacy that makes all of this complicated, eh?

I agree with you Nathalie. But really, the transaction aspect of this lifestyle shouldn't complicate matters, nor destroy the intimacy. It's simple, bring the correct donation and give it to the lady at the beginning of the encounter. If the client brings five or ten dollars too much, then that is money the lady should get. I suppose the lady could take another approach, the client is supposed to bring the correct donation. If he needs to get change he can run out to a corner store and get it and come back...but the clock has started ticking on his time. It was his fault he didn't come prepared.

I guess as someone who tips/gifts I have no sympathy for someone who doesn't bring the correct donation and is so cheap, yes cheap that he wants five, ten dollars change back. Guess he doesn't tip.

It's only that type of man that makes the intersection of money and intimacy complicated. For the gentlemen who appreciate a lady's companionship, this is a non issue to begin with

A rambling

RG

• Like 1

Guest Ou**or**n
I wonder what the world would look like if we could ask for change like this and NOT have it be awkward or somehow 'cheap'.

Nice. While we all agree that here, now in our world it would be both awkward and cheap it is mind broadening to contemplate other contexts of this experience.

Oh man, I ask for change all the time...

• Can you help me change out of my clothes...
  • Shall we change positions...
  • Should I change my technique...

These are nice changes, for a change.

I agree with the consensus that asking for change is bad etiquette. I also agree that the gentlemen who do ask are usually seeking lower priced encounters.

If you are coming in for a 30 minute session you are either strapped financially or in a serious rush. If its the former and the 10 dollars means that much you should question whether you should have spent the rest. I have had this happen and it really does change the feeling in the room. Digging through my purse for a couple of 5's does not create a sexy goodbye :). most gentlemen tip and it really does create a positive feeling for the next visit.

Just like the elimination of the penny we in this industry should agree to eliminate the 5 and 10 dollar bill... either that or I am going to add a fanny pack full of change to my lingerie collection. The man who wants change gets exactly what he asks for!

Just my "2 cents"

xoxo

• Like 6

This is funny, sorry but I find it comical truly I do. :)

I can't understand someone asking for change especially looking for 5/10 bucks back, lol.

I recall a couple of visits where the ladies actually said " you gave me too much" wanted to hand it back, I smiled and said " you're cute, but no, that's yours,grab some lunch or dinner for yourself,enjoy"

• Like 7

I just wanted to add something to what I have already said..

why would it be cheap for someone to ask for change?

Not every gentleman that partakes on this life style has the same disposable income... what if for what ever reason this gentleman has a very restricted budget... and what if this gentlemen for what ever reason has no other way to have intimacy with a lady... We all have responsibilities and in a way we all have a budget for our regular day to day expenses.., and Fun expenses... some people has more than others but this does NOT make the Person CHEAP or a BAD Client...

and yes what if For this person in particular the 10$ can be his bus fare to get to work.., or who knows...

Yes I know that as providers (MAs or SPs) we are a luxury service... I much rather some one asks me for change than have someone barganing rates... I find trying to negociate much more insulting than asking for change... And to be honest os not that 5 or 10$ what is going to make a difference for me...

• Like 5

When I first started to read this thread this morning, I grabbed my Sister and was reading it to her and I thought it was quite funny and asked her "what do I need buy now, a register or go to the bank and get rolls of loonies and toonies?".

My Sister and I thought it was quite funny and knew there would be some interesting responses, I don't recall ever being asked for change in NS.....

Does it make the person asking seem cheap? Yes, IMHO but if you do need it back ask and I do think it takes a big person to admit they need the change and there is no shame in that and as a quality provider you would make an effort to just look past it and move on (ya'll know you just can't book an encounter at a department store with rolled backed prices, quality paid companionship costs) or on the other hand they are just one of them cheapskate people you see on TLC, then what? you can't tell either way in most cases, give the change if you have it or give them back a 20$ to go run and get change but the onus is on them to come/have with correct amount. Provider's are not ATM's or coin dispensing machines. As we have read/heard Hobbyist's never wanted or should be treated like an ATM either.

• Like 2

For me this issue is not about right or wrong or a guy being cheap.... i just think a guy should come prepared and not expect the lady to make change. If I did not have correct change I would consider it a tip as financially I can afford that if I could not I would understand that if I don't arrive with correct change I can't expect the lady to solve my problem.

If you can plan ahead for the visit this should not be a problem.

Just my opinion.

• Like 4