Time for a decision coming closer..!

Sorry to hear about your rough weekend Tom. Thoughts and prayers are with you sir.

I wish my hospital visits were half as interesting as yours. lol

• Like 1

Guest P**aq

Hey Tom, hang in there, you are such an inspiration and demonstration of bravery and character. Thank you for your posts.

My dear Tom...

You have an amazing spirit to fight that shit away...but it seems to not want to let go :( One thing is for sure...its not affecting your sense of humour!! You are so very much inspiring...thanks for sharing and i sure hope you keep smiling ..you sure are making me smile!

Love you tons xoxox

BJ

• Like 1

Tom, I would make a trip to be at your side in a heartbeat -- as spending time with you would be a gift of your wisdom and determination.

Did you seriously play with the nurse? That's freaking awesome lol ;)

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Keep up the GOOD FIGHT Tom! We are all "ROOTING FOR YOU!"

Thinking of you and wishing you all the best. Positive thoughts and energy. You are an inspiration.

Porthos

• Like 1

You continue to amaze me Tom...if everyone approached life with even half of the spirit that you do the world would be a much better place.... thank you

• Like 1

Tom

I wish you all the best with your health challenge, we haven't met but reading your posts you seem to be a very strong person, you are an

inspiration to all of us, thanks.

• Like 1

I have no words to express how I feel. You are such a great friend to me. You have always been here for me, and I hope that even an ounce of support you have shown to me has been returned!

You are the person in the room, that when you leave, there never can be a single person there that would have a negative word against you!

I love you Tom, You have made a difference in this world...my world!

xooxox

• Like 1

I find your spirit refreshing and inspiring.

Forgive me, because I really don't know what I can say to you to make you any bit better, and all I can say is how you made my day better with your energy.

• Like 2

Truly awesome that you got to have some play-time at the Hospital, I must say Im a little envious that none of my hospital trips have had the same outcome ;)

Stay Positive Love!!!

Hugs Kisses and Licks to you

xxo

• Like 1

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Sorry to hear about the rough weekend. But the silver lining was random play time with a hot, big breasted nurse ;) Only you could manage to be hospitalized and get some play time in..haha Good on ya!

In all seriousness, wishing you the best on this next stage and sending you good vibes to get you threw this difficult time when decisions must be made. peace, love and light be with you. xo

Your positive thoughts are 2nd to none, Tom, my thoughts are with you, my good man!

• Like 1

I'm apparently not as good with words as you are. I'm actually rather at a loss for them right now. We are all thinking of you. Even though we haven't met you've influenced me in a way I never expected. Watching this group of people rally around their friend, make jokes, offer support.. You made me see this as a community. Thank you for that.

Have a drink for us and enjoy your time with whomever is lucky enough to have you.

Maybe two drinks.

..or three.

• Like 3

You put the phrase "Playing for keeps" in a whole new light Mr.Liquor. Gather ye Rosebuds indeed.

Best to you Sir Tom. And to us all.

Cheers!

• Like 1