Recently I had someone txt me... "how much do you Cost?"

My favourite is when I'm texted "Are you free?"

I know what they mean to say, but how can I not think the obvious!!!

• Like 2

1. Guy answers my ad where I've included my website address... "Can I get your site address, email, donations and some pics?"

2. Clients who request early morning appointments, so I rush to get ready (NOT an early AM person), and then they are 20-30mins late.

3. Rough digits. No, you don't need to play ring your finger around my cervix!

4. Bad breath. Yuck!

5. Clients who push boundaries or cannot respect MY time.

6. Being asked if they can ejaculate in my ear. Yes, I was actually asked this.

7. Married men who come and trash talk their wives. Won't see them again.

Those are the biggest turns offs for me (I'm sure I'll think of more lol)

So you are saying...... That the fact that I like to meet at 6, show up at 630, had onion sandwiches for breakfast, have big and rough fingers, want to go to Greece and you don't, tell you my wife likes Justin Bieber and I want to cum in your ear is going to be a problem ?? I need to know these things people !!! Maybe you should put that in your ads ?? hehehe

Or you can just sit on my face and we both just have fun ?? I am kinda easy going like that.

If I was a woman and some dude wanted to cum in my ear I may have to de-penis them me thinks ....

• Like 2

The schedule hunters. These are people who are not necessarily interested in booking an appointment but are interested in your schedule or how busy you are. They ask questions like: are you available today, What's your schedule, when are the times you are available and things that have to do with your schedule. The worst is when clients come and are fishing into your schedule and ask, have you been busy, are you seeing anyone else today. Noooo!!! I never answer these questions. What I do with my time and who I do within that time is my privileged information. I really don't think that the clients I see want me telling other clients that they came over and the details of the visit. BTW, it is usually transparent when someone wants to know your schedule/how busy you are.

Hey, I have my busy days and I have dead/slow days, just like everyone else. It is what it is. However, this is for me to know only.

I know that not all clients ask questions about the schedule because they are schedule hunters. They are making conversation, trying to see when you are available for them, Trying to fit you into their schedule. But, please follow the girls booking instructions and trust me, If they say give a day, time, and number, it will make booking so much easier. Giving two days and times are not necessarily helpful. As I usually conform to your schedule and don't know what works best for you. One day and time is all anyone ever needs to book an appointment. If our schedules don't mess, I will then give you alternative days or options. Until then, my schedule is on a need to know basis.

These type of email accumulate quite quickly. I get many emails a day with this style of booking and with my auto-reply installed, I just ignore these questions; until the person gives me the information I need to book. In person, if a guy asks how busy I am, I say: a lady never tells. Others may disagree, but I find this intrusive and rude. It has no bearing on how the session will unfold, in my opinion. I will be the same Peachy, busy or not.

Sorry for the long winded post.

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

I don't blame you as what you listed would turn anyone off!! I can only imagine what some ladies encounter and in all honesty I try to go above and beyond any and all expectations she might have. Bottom line is I am not a jerk and would never expect anyone to tolerate this crap.

1. Guy answers my ad where I've included my website address... "Can I get your site address, email, donations and some pics?"

2. Clients who request early morning appointments, so I rush to get ready (NOT an early AM person), and then they are 20-30mins late.

3. Rough digits. No, you don't need to play ring your finger around my cervix!

4. Bad breath. Yuck!

5. Clients who push boundaries or cannot respect MY time.

6. Being asked if they can ejaculate in my ear. Yes, I was actually asked this.

7. Married men who come and trash talk their wives. Won't see them again.

Those are the biggest turns offs for me (I'm sure I'll think of more lol)

Additional Comments:

Someone even attempts to touch my throat or face, they are so done! And no, I am not into BDSM unless a guy wants to be bitchslapped for even attempting to go there!

Ouch! I guess I better not kiss you on your nose or on your neck. Or are you talking about some idiot putting his hands around your neck or punching you in which case kick the mutha in the nuts!! If you don't I will believe me. But please don't whack me if I kiss you on that cute nose of yours!! LOL

*OMG I absolutely hate when guys text me asking for pictures when I already have photos posted(pic collectors turn me off)

*When I put NO blocked calls/magic jack/emails and they still do it

(just today someone had sent me an email asking me explicit questions and.when.I.didn't respond he then threatens to let everyone know I don't respond and posted on CL saying I am fake lol)

*when you expect me to be ready in 5 minutes

(I like to be freshly showered and sexy for you it takes time)

*When guys tell me how hung they are and send me dick.pics

(Not impressed)

*Explicit talk through text and on the phone

(Please save that for the bedroom)

*Endless texts .... Argggg can we please get to.know each.other when.we meet

Wow, I am at a loss for words here after reading what SPs have to endure. Some of the stuff I've read is so off the top, I have a hard time believing some hobbyists are so inconsiderate.

I feel for you so much!

*group hug*

• Like 2

Ladies, the next time you get a man sending you a photo of his penis, send him this card right back, and deny his request for a date

MjAxNC01YWU1YzI4MjA2Y2VjNjc4.png

Oh, and then block his number and email so he doesn't call back

Morning smile :-)

RG

• Like 3

Guest Lo***si*****e

I don't know what it would be like for an SP, but I would think that a guy showing up drunk as a fish has got to be pretty close to the top of the list.

And, as a matter of curiosity, how do ladies deal with this situation?

I don't know what it would be like for an SP, but I would think that a guy showing up drunk as a fish has got to be pretty close to the top of the list.

And, as a matter of curiosity, how do ladies deal with this situation?

This has never happened to me but I would be shutting the door very quickly.

I could see this happening more as the evening progresses into early hours of the morning and I'm usually fast asleep by then.

I'm not a lady of the evening. I'm a lady of the daytime. LOL.

Re: Cock pictures.. Received an image text last night around 11 pm... I wonder what it could have been but fortunately for me my work phone is a pay as you go one and I cannot receive picture images.

What are these guys thinking? That their cock is magically going to impress me? Pictures of penises don't pay my bills.

Very bad for me, being rough. I think because I am very fit and toned men assume I am some sort of toy.

When I tell you to stop squeezing by breasts so hard and you don't stop not only is this a turn off but guaranteed you will not get to visit again.

Lack of respect in any way is my biggest turn off and its very sad when people don't respect people . It's important to recognize this in the CERB world and the civilian one.

• Like 4

When I tell you to stop squeezing by breasts so hard and you don't stop not only is this a turn off but guaranteed you will not get to visit again.

I always tell them breasts are like a man's balls which are sensitive and would they like them to be grabbed that way. It never happens again.

• Like 2

My biggest: Being asked for a menu- especially as a first message. This establishment is not a fast food joint, and it takes all the excitement out of the encounter completely!

Hmmm she didn't mind being asked for a menu (this is my humorous side, not serious side)

21217860-cheerful-smiling-waitress-passing-the-menu-to-guest.jpg

And the last time a menu was involved in an encounter I had was at the steakhouse where a lady and I had a dinnerdate as part of a sleepover...I ordered the prime rib btw. The best part of the dinner, the company. But I digress

Seriously though, and I learned in my newbie days from a lady who was very understanding of my newbiness, well there is no need to discuss a menu. Even with a lady who has a menu. Ladies that don't have a menu don't advertise one for a reason, and won't discuss how an encounter will unfold prior to a encounter. As for those ladies who do have a menu, well you don't need to ask because you already know what menu items she offers.

Encounters in my experience unfold naturally, and not as the result of a pre written emailed script...and what happens may not be what you expected, but more often than not, at least in my experience, is better than what was expected

A rambling

RG

"Rates, location, address?"

That kind of text seems to be a common theme. Seriously, I can almost feel the frustration that you ladies must have at this utter nonsense. Would it honestly kill a person to say hello? And, to be frank, if that was the initial contact, it is just wrong. Never have I asked for a ladies address or location until after booking, confirmation and right before the encounter.

Part of the problem, imo, is this whole "text speak" thing we have going on in the world today. It seems that many people are completely unable to put together a coherent sentence structure. Hell, most of the time they can't even finish a word correctly. Our language is being flushed down the digital toilet.

• Like 5

*are you available now?

NOW is never good

*asking my fees after you have book

*laziness

I have a menu on my website..Visit my website stop asking me to just tell you

*the ones that want to know which hotels I'm staying without an app because they need to be discrete

If I tell anyone it won't be private and discrete anymore

*the ones that inquire for an app but avoid to answer my simple questions such as your name and cell

*the one that text me every single visit and each time tell me they don't have access to computer to check my website ..I mean every single time

*the ones that feel THAT comfortable to go to the bathroom doing number2 with the door open and strike me a conversation

*a tornado in my bathroom

There a thing call curtain please close it and refrain from using 3towels for 1h app

* bitting my nipples after I told you I'm not into pain

I think that is all :)

• Like 6

Well my wife and I are both hobbyists. We like to play with others :) After reading the posts in this thread, I come away with mixed feelings. For one we always like to engage the lady before our sessions, this communication is important it helps set the bond, A threesome with two women is very different and needs attention in how the process will unfold.

I do hear from the providers that in general some men are abusive, and that is reflective sadly of our times, one of moral decay which is a phenomenon not unique to this activity.

I am also saddened that the flirtatious nature of our preliminary interaction with SPs will have to be curtailed, a loss for all, I imagine.

While i cannot speak for others I do rather enjoy laughter over any other forms of communication..

Well my wife and I are both hobbyists. We like to play with others :) After reading the posts in this thread, I come away with mixed feelings. For one we always like to engage the lady before our sessions, this communication is important it helps set the bond, A threesome with two women is very different and needs attention in how the process will unfold.

I do hear from the providers that in general some men are abusive, and that is reflective sadly of our times, one of moral decay which is a phenomenon not unique to this activity.

I am also saddened that the flirtatious nature of our preliminary interaction with SPs will have to be curtailed, a loss for all, I imagine.

While i cannot speak for others I do rather enjoy laughter over any other forms of communication..

Porter, I don't think most ladies mind some communication ahead of time to help establish that it's an appropriate fit for everyone and to discuss expectations, assuming your intention to book is clear. I imagine some ladies are reluctant to spend much time doing so because of how many messages they get from those without any real intent to set up an appointment.

I'm assuming of course by communication you mean email messages, and not in-person social time (which, if the lady offers it, would require compensation).

My take is that it's those that ask for free social time or that email excessively without booking that are annoying; not those who send a few messages or questions in good faith.

• Like 2

Have To Admit & Agree With Some Of The Other Wonderful Ladies!

The "Are You Available Now?", Rates?, Location? & When They Ask All Sorts Of Questions With No Intent To Book.

It Just Makes It Annoying/Awkward..Do Your Research...Darn It. That Is Why Most Of Us Ladies Have A Profile Or Website..With Info. Xo J.W.

• Like 2

I don't think communication, conversation is frowned upon during an encounter. But it is part of the encounter not something done prior to an encounter off the books. I book longer encounters (3-4 hours) and a lot of that time is spent in conversation over drinks. Or maybe even dinner first. But I pay the full donation for the time, not looking for any reduced rate for the time spent in a living room, or restaurant or whatever/wherever

But as Brad says, some email communication is ok. But a steady stream of emails just to flirt with a lady, and no sign of booking an encounter is not welcome by a lady. And if you want to meet prior to an encounter to see if there is chemistry, understand a fee is likely to be charged by the lady

But isn't that part of the excitement of a first encounter, meeting a stranger knowing you will be intimate with her

A rambling

RG

• Like 3

I don't think communication, conversation is frowned upon during an encounter. But it is part of the encounter not something done prior to an encounter off the books. I book longer encounters (3-4 hours) and a lot of that time is spent in conversation over drinks. Or maybe even dinner first. But I pay the full donation for the time, not looking for any reduced rate for the time spent in a living room, or restaurant or whatever/wherever

But as Brad says, some email communication is ok. But a steady stream of emails just to flirt with a lady, and no sign of booking an encounter is not welcome by a lady. And if you want to meet prior to an encounter to see if there is chemistry, understand a fee is likely to be charged by the lady

But isn't that part of the excitement of a first encounter, meeting a stranger knowing you will be intimate with her

A rambling

RG

interesting perspective...I actually smiled when I read what you wrote, you nailed it. From beginning to end, I can tell you'd be the client they (us SP/MA) call 'oh, that guy' and follow with a smile.

• Like 1