That embarrassment goes both ways. Unfortunately these things can pop up unexpectedly. Just wondering if you would be understanding if the guy canceled instead? I know if I was just arriving to your place & I got a cramp attack I would not want to go in.

Yes I would certainly understand. The experiences I had with this were not discrete and a mess was openly made in the bathroom and if it was no big deal for me to clean up. But to be so carefree about it is another thing.

Posted via Mobile Device

Yes I would certainly understand. The experiences I had with this were not discrete and a mess was openly made in the bathroom and if it was no big deal for me to clean up. But to be so carefree about it is another thing.

Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks...now I have a better understanding of what happened. It's possible something like that is a turn-on for them...totally wrong.

Thanks...now I have a better understanding of what happened. It's possible something like that is a turn-on for them...totally wrong.

LOL! A clogged toilet and having to change rooms. How do I explain to the front desk in a downtown Toronto hotel and a plumber that it *wasn't* me? LMAO. Looking back I can laugh about it now but wasn't funny at the time. Totally embarrassing. Haha.

• Like 2

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)
LOL! A clogged toilet and having to change rooms. How do I explain to the front desk in a downtown Toronto hotel and a plumber that it *wasn't* me? LMAO. Looking back I can laugh about it now but wasn't funny at the time. Totally embarrassing. Haha.

Could've been worse... Good thing it all stayed INSIDE the toilet... brrr I cringe just thinking about it.

Probably this guy is (the one in the kilt) a turn off for a lady

img_0787.jpg?w=660

Looks like he wouldn't see a female companion so no worries ladies, well about booking him at least

Geez I seem to be in an anti cpc, anti MacKay mood lately LOL

RG :-)

• Like 1

Wow! Just wow is all I can say. Was just told why they should have to look at my website and 'screw that'. Well okay then, I now know who I won't be answering again in the future and they always come back around sooner or later. It is jerks like that who are going to have problems with these new laws. Good luck buddy! Lolol

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 2

My turn off's are pretty similar to a lot already posted here, but the babe, hun, sweetie, sexy stuff, really gets under my skin, the "what's up" or sup? Seriously? And the self entitlement of they should be able to see me, because they're paying for it ... umm yeah I don't think so.

On Monday in Vancouver, some guy asked me my weight and for some reason couldn't clue in that I told him it was a rude question to ask. My ads/web site specifically state that I'm curvy and voluptuous, not a bbw. He kept going on and on that I had some childhood mental problems because I wouldn't tell him my weight lol ..

And I should listen to him because he's a client .. yeah I don't think so lol And then got more enraged because I didn't want to see him .. what could I possibly find attractive about someone giving me attitude and feeling a sense of entitlement in being able to see me?

"I can help you run your business better" .. umm no you can't, I've been in this industry for almost 30 years, I think I've got it figured out by now lol.

• Like 2

(Not sure if I.have already mentioned this)

But I absolutely hate when I am sending time with a gentlemen and he starts asking me about my personal life...do I have a boyfriend? Is this all I do? Like really I am a human being and I have feelings and emotions and yes I do live a.normal.life as any other woman does

I enjoy spending time with you but yes I do.have a seperate life from this as well and would.very much appreciate it if those I am.with could respect that

As I respect your life

And as for is this all I do ....absolutely NOT that is why I have set hours I am available

And to all those wonderful and understanding gentlemen I have had the pleasure of sending time with who truely appreciate me and our time ....Thank you xo

• Like 1

Booking an appointment then asking for the rate. Then attempt to negotiate with me. No thanks.

I always try and make sure I know where people have seen my ad and if they've visited my website first.

• Like 2

I agree with everything already said, and I have one to add which is hard to describe.

Sometimes a gentleman will sound fine on the phone before we meet, but once meeting him in person there is a subtle sense of superiority/entitlement about him. Sometimes it really obvious - like the guys who make snyde backhanded compliments or strut around like they own the place. Other times it's subtle. The way they speak to you, the way they touch you, and other things that are hard to put your finger on.

I am not a tolerant woman when it comes time to any sort of bullshit or chicanery, and a client with an over-inflated sense of self and/or a demeaning and self-superior attitude is always the fastest way to be shown the door. What's worse is that often these guys will turn around and act like victims. 'Cause you know... how *dare* a lowly companion tell them to leave. *rolls eyes*

• Like 2

Being asked why I charge more than the "market average" for my time...

If I need to justify my consideration, which I won't, the best solution is to find a lady with the rates one is comfortable with. There is nothing simpler than that.

• Like 3

While reading this thread it occurred to me that for some in the game that there are some positives that come with C-36.

There will be a shift in control, no need to provide menus and the ability to be able to commit to any thing more than time must be considered a good thing. Establishing stricter booking protocols and the ability to be more selective. A weeding out of non-compliant competition and of course undesirable clients.

Not saying that the shift in control is a bad thing, only that this thread seems to indicate it's wanted and long overdue.

Food for thought.

Peace

MG

• Like 5

There will be a shift in control, no need to provide menus and the ability to be able to commit to any thing more than time must be considered a good thing. Establishing stricter booking protocols and the ability to be more selective. A weeding out of non-compliant competition and of course undesirable clients.

That right there is it, MrGreen! Us ladies have the chance to bring back some elegance and stop tolerating such lousy behavior from childish clients. Be a gentleman or hit the road. And we can now do it using the new laws as the perfect excuse/catalyst.

• Like 1

That right there is it, MrGreen! Us ladies have the chance to bring back some elegance and stop tolerating such lousy behavior from childish clients. Be a gentleman or hit the road. And we can now do it using the new laws as the perfect excuse/catalyst.

And no one gives McKay any credit for that :)

Peace

MG

I am pretty easy going and tolerant, but the one thing I dislike the most is when someone asks me how many men I saw today. Depending on my mood, my answer may vary, but generally that is a deal breaker for me.

I am pretty easy going and tolerant, but the one thing I dislike the most is when someone asks me how many men I saw today. Depending on my mood, my answer may vary, but generally that is a deal breaker for me.

You tell em you lost count a while back but you could check the database. And then say "Bazinga!"

On the serious side though, why the hell does it matter to a guy? I just don't get it. What's worse is these are usually the guys trolling BP and getting crappy service or worse yet, ripped off because they don't have a clue how to do this responsibly and smart.

• Like 6

I'm eating supper, if a client calls for an appointment and I say I'm going to eat supper or am eating supper .. WHY oh why do clients feel the need to keep texting even though I give them a time frame of when I will be done? This applies to anything really .. I'm doing SOMETHING, please stop texting until I'm done.. then the quicker I'm finished!

If I have to hear "Rates, location, services?" one more God damn time....Actually no I won't as of Dec 6 because they will have to call me and actually speak to me.

Talk to me like a human being with a "Hello" first. I'm no longer responding to these guys who say the above. I've been at this a while and I can tell who the tire kickers are and who is actually serious in meeting me. They usually start off my tell me that they liked my write-up. Right there, I know I will like them as a customer. This tells me they are looking for an experience while taking a genuine interest in what I offer as a companion and not get in and get out really quick for as little as possible.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" My response: "I have many!"

Additional Comments:

I agree with everything already said, and I have one to add which is hard to describe.

Sometimes a gentleman will sound fine on the phone before we meet, but once meeting him in person there is a subtle sense of superiority/entitlement about him. Sometimes it really obvious - like the guys who make snyde backhanded compliments or strut around like they own the place. Other times it's subtle. The way they speak to you, the way they touch you, and other things that are hard to put your finger on.

I am not a tolerant woman when it comes time to any sort of bullshit or chicanery, and a client with an over-inflated sense of self and/or a demeaning and self-superior attitude is always the fastest way to be shown the door. What's worse is that often these guys will turn around and act like victims. 'Cause you know... how *dare* a lowly companion tell them to leave. *rolls eyes*

Sounds like narcissistic behaviour and I've witnessed the same as you in the past. Unfortunately I've ran into a few in my lifetime both personally and professionally even before I knew exactly what these types of personalities actually were. The "I'm a victim" bullshit is just deflection because they are NEVER wrong. lol while their superiority complex is just a front to hide what *they* think are weaknesses when the rest of the world calls it emotional feelings. Run, run and run away from them as fast as you can!

Edited by Nicolette Vaughn
Typos
  • Like 1

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)

Agreed!! Or it might come out as: "Busy day today?"

Let's pretend to give them the benefit of the doubt and imagine they are just trying to make conversation. But hey, complimenting my hair or chit chatting about the weather will do the trick!

Agreed!! Or it might come out as: "Busy day today?"

Let's pretend to give them the benefit of the doubt and imagine they are just trying to make conversation. But hey, complimenting my hair or chit chatting about the weather will do the trick!

I get that a lot but I usually dismiss it. It could be casual conversation and sometimes people don't even really think when saying that. It's comparable to "How's the weather?" but for others, they could very well be implying how many appts I did that day.

It's no one 's business unless of course they want the fantasy ruined. I dont know what impression some men may have but I'm not sitting there looking pretty all day seeing one person after another.

Posted via Mobile Device

I look for signs that in new clients. It means they're not respecting your boundaries and that they are more important than whatever it is you're doing. I used to get this a lot by text and they were serial texting m to no end even after I gave them the cue to "Have a nice day". Most people pick up those subtleties. For others, they don't have boundaries. This is one of the key things I look for in new clients. If they keep the texts going after I said I have to go then I know they're wasting my time or just don't care. Those people are the ones I won't see.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1