What special Outfits do you have or are most requested

Guest R**3*9

I've never requested any particular outfit. I was asked once what I found sexy and told her what type of clothing gets me to 'look twice or thrice' - lol- with no intention that that is what she would actually wear.

I did ask once that someone not wear heals. But, I've learned that there is much more fun in not knowing. I love to be pleasantly surprised. Most recently the lady I met was wearing a cute summer dress with bare feet. Which oddly enough was on my 'look twice or thrice' list :grin:. A delightful surprise as she was not the person I told. :smile:

Personally, I would like the ladies I meet to wear what ever makes them happy on the day I visit. I take my lead from a ladies facial expression and body language so the happier she is the more enjoyable the experience will be for me.

Although I will say that make-up and scents don't do anything for me, and the latter could cause my throat to constrict so that would kinda' suck, and totally not in a very good way...LOL

For me at this point, which is quite early on, it's just about making a personal connection with someone, not the costume or the show. Although if I were to get to know someone really well I think a costume show would be freakin' awesome. But, I would want her to surprise me so this will probably be a fantasy for ever...LOL

I love a woman in cowboy boots with a cowboy hat ... and wearing only the boots & hat.

I love a girl dressed up as a police officer and come to my place and arrest me. Throw me down on the floor and search for weapons then... lol

I don't usually get specific outfit requests as I consider myself to be pretty vanilla, but I do enjoy mixing it up sometimes, e.g.

Naughty secretary/boss/teacher.

Light Domme (high boots, black fishnets, corset etc.)

Motorcycle Mama (Suede fringed Leather Jacket, Riding Boots, etc.)

The girl next door look (casual - seem to have more requests for that lately including "no makeup")

The most unusual outfit requests I ever got were:

T-Shirt Type Night Gown

Flannel (Granny-type) Night Gown

Baseball/hockey jersey and cap

One guy asked me to wear his dead wife's dress although it was falling off me (she was obviously a very large lady).

I refuse to do the school girl thing - I'm 53, not 15. I could totally see other mature ladies Bianca carrying it off because let's face it the lady is a Goddess. But for MYSELF, I just can't fathom the thought at my age of dressing up in knee socks and a short skirt, with m hair in ponytails, lol. I think I'd look ridiculous.

For me, the type (incall/outcall) and length of date (one hour to overnight) drives the clothing expectations.

Incall for an hour or two, I totally leave the clothing options to the lady and I dress casually. No worries.

If a longer outcall is in order, than clothing is usually discussed and agreed upon based on the approach I take through email communication after I have conducted my research of recommendations, reviews and the SP's website.

For example, if she is a proponent of glamour photography and represents herself that way, then I have no hesitation to request a couple of Agent Provocateur (AP) ensembles and Christian Louboutins for the boudoir. This also inevitably means a tasteful but head turning cocktail dress for our dinner or activity out. I meet her in a jacket and tie freshly groomed and try to present myself the best I can.

I usually go this way for a first time well planned extended encounter.

After the second or third rendezvous I always give her the option of dressing down to jeans if we are staying in, however I always request the lingerie and heels for fun and by this time maybe a favourite toy:) I have one one occasion with a regular, requested a school girl outfit and a nurse outfit another time.

This was an experiment and experience I will never forget. She used her real school uniform from her past private school days and I was surprised how turned on I was after a little roll playing and provocative teasing on her part. It was really intense. We both had fun thus the nurse outfit the next time we got together.

Now, if I pursue a SP that presents herself as more down to earth (and I don't mean this pejoratively at all) then I don't ask for AP or Loubs in the bedroom.

I just let the chips fall where they may. That's fun too.

Edited by Reddog01
Typo

The request I get the most is stockings. I guess that's not even considered an outfit. lolseparator.gif I don't mind if it's a dress, stockings, skirt, etc but won't buy something upon request if I know I will never wear it again. If it's something elaborate, I will ask the client to buy it. However, I do have that sexy tight slight cleavage showing librarian outfit with the pencil skirt and 6 inch heels. Actually, I wore it to the Cerb social. lol.

• Like 2

Guest A**aTo**h

I've never made a request for oustfits before as I'm always just happy to see her, but last night, as soon as she arrived at my house, she said she had to use the washroom. I could hear some banging/stumbling around in the washroom as I was preparing our food and wine. when she came out, she was wearing and incredibly gorgeous lingerie! What an incredible thoughtful surprise! The food and wine ended up waiting for later!

Guest jake_cdn

I actually have not made any requests for specific outfits so far but I love a simple lounging pant and tshirt. it makes everyone comfortable.

Outfits that intrigue me are latex body suits and business suits though I have never requested them

I get the casual look...but one of my duo partner who mostly advertise as pro-domme...Get the full latex catsuit/corset combo (damn my allergy to latex she is so hot in it)

It is surprising what people except of me because I have tattoos

• Like 2

Guest K***e D****ls

The clothing I feel best in: whatever is subtle yet sexy, and most importantly, something that is time of day and SEASONAL appropriate! No stocking requests in the summer. And no dresses or strappy sandal requests in the winter. Daytime would be very casual, a pretty sundress or business casual. Evening can be sexier.

Worst request: non-seasonal outfits (I just won't entertain it), specific requests like sexy librarian, sexy school girl, 'sexy any character'. It doesn't flow with who I am or an experience with me. Look elsewhere for that type of thing. A sexy cocktail dress at noon won't happen either.

I love a cocktail dress for dinner, jeans and pretty top for more casual get togethers. I've shown up in camo pants and combat boots (lacy underthings hidden underneath though), ripped jeans and concert tshirts, flowy sundresses and flip-flops, cowboy boots and cutoffs. That extreme side of casual is for those who really don't mind and I've known a long time and our get together is something casual and an outfit like that is appropriate. I always have the Agent P and Loubies in my bag regardless of which outfit I show up in. ;)

Stockings and heels most common, a couple times I was asked to wear a corset and skirt. Oh, and this one time the gentlemen got there and I was in lingerie and he asked me to go put my "day" bra and undies on.

• Like 2

Typically I ask for what I would call the real girl friend look. Yoga or any relaxing pants, no make up, no heels and a simple comfortable shirt. I am hoping one day soon to see a certain omg so sexy maple leaf fan and hope she wears her jersey she has pics of her wearing on her web site. :)

And in the summer I hope to find me a daisy duke kinda lady. My search continues :)

• Like 1

I have seen a lady a couple of time and she is a knock out, but every time I seen her she never worn any undies so my request was for her to wear some. She said that she may not have any at all but when I showed up she had some on her sexy body under her clothes, that was hot.

I really dig PVC fetish stuff. When I would see a lady who offered those costume selections I would always request it. Jessy-Celeste is awesome when it comes to those types of outfits.

I do generally prefer little to no makeup. I don't like the texture of it and I don't like it rubbing off on me.

Hi!

For me, the special outfits is the most asked it's just to stay natural! Jeans and t-shirt. Of course, I'm ok with that, but I feel more ''relax'' when I wear sexy lingerie :icon_biggrin:

Recently I requested thigh high boots and bra and thong set. The woman looked so sexy in this outfit. anyone like thigh high boots?

Recently I requested thigh high boots and bra and thong set. The woman looked so sexy in this outfit. anyone like thigh high boots?

absolutely! Thigh high boots are one of my favourites... add a corset and it's perfect!

I always request matching white bra and pantie set, with nude thigh high stockings.

I have never got it, but I ask anyway.

• Like 1

short shorts and a shirt tied in the front with the ab's showing with some short boots :)

Love you someguy ! That makes me wander in my mind to a school girl outfit. Think about that !

Additional Comments:

I did not answer the question . What do you like ? Dinner and extended time ? Definitely a beautiful dress complete with all the best accessories , pearls, diamonds etc .

Night out dancing , where would you like to go ? A classic cocktail dress for the demure or perhaps a liquid metal delight for the Hollywood , New York City folks . Its all a choice people , I am one that can fit into a punk rock scene or accompany a doctor to an awards banquet.

References happily given.

Katherine

Additional Comments:

I always request matching white bra and pantie set, with nude thigh high

I have never got it, but I ask anyway.

Wow I believer you because you are well known respectful gentleman . I only visit Ottawa a bit and I may not float your boat ( Im 45)

But gee, my wardrobe ... White , off white or nude . In between perhaps?

How hot do you want it ? How white do you like ? Lol , must not get in trouble here but the lesson is clear .

Don't give up !!

Best.

• Like 1

I always Greet at the door, with a dress and sexy lingerie underneath,, Im asked alot to wear heels, I Love getting dressed up-makes me feel even more confident!

I always request matching white bra and pantie set, with nude thigh high stockings.

I bought exactly that for a lady, she wore it and used it in an ad!

Onesies!

I never make requests on clothing, but I had seen her a few days before when dropping something off in a Onesie.

I asked her if she could wear them when I saw her next time, it had a skull pattern all over them... I found it cute & kinda sexy

:)