First time meeting jitters

Guest Be***iful****lah

Recently I had a conversation through PM's with a member about nervousness and shyness when an SP and client meet for the first time.

I was asking him what things would make him feel nervous about our first encounter, and after responding I shared with him a fresh perspective on the nervousness that we, as SP's may also feel.

My whole point was to make him feel more at ease by helping him understand that we too face certain pressures that can certainly give us some nervous feelings.

He suggested I use this topic for a new thread since he had never really pondered how it feels for us.

I'm guessing that most guys are expecting this femme fatale with out of this world confidence who don't even for one second feel intimidated by a new encounter.

The way I see it, is that this man has invested his precious time in looking into me, reading my posts, my ads, my web site, commenting on photos, exchanging emails and building up this crazy image of perfection in his mind about me. He's read all my reco's, feels we have chemistry, and has come to a point where he has finally decided that everything I appear to offer is not only worth his precious time, but also a financial investment.

So when he finally walks through that door, everything inside of me is hoping that the look on his face is one of relief and pleasant surprise. He feels good about the choice he made, as far as appearance. Now it's time to also prove that my personality is stimulating and satisfying, never mind what may transpire later on under the covers.

So yes, you sweet gentleman may feel nervous .... But hey! Just know that we are also humans wanting and trying to be and do our very best.

Maybe this perspective will help calm those nerves you adorable , sweet , shy guys:)

I get the jitters still and is now since 2005 since I began my career!

It is the same kind of jitters one would get when about to enter a stage!

I feel this way for regular clients and new ones alike. The new ones more so however. I think it is the jitters that make you want to really impress and do well by them. The more nervousness I feel, I seems to perform even that much better! I like the jitters, it is like an adrenalin rush for a base jumper!

• Like 1

I don't think I'll ever get over the shyness, nervousness, for first time meetings. Most of it comes from not wanting to mistakenly, and innocently, do something that would make the lady uncomfortable. Yes, things are discussed (usually) before hand, but it's still very much like a first date. :)

This site helps a lot, though. Not to pick on Sophia, but since she posted I'll use her as an example. I've been wanting to meet her for quite sometime, but haven't had the pleasure as of yet. If, and when, we finally do, I'll be more relaxed than usual because we've been interacting a fair amount on here.

Anyway, thanks for the thread. Nice hear thoughts "from the other side". :)

• Like 2

Nervous - I am nervous every time - it does not matter if it is my first meeting with the SP or if I have met her a dozen times. I want / hope that each visit to be as special for her as it is for me.

• Like 1

I always say that nerves, anxiousness and those butterflies kicking around in the belly show that something is really important. I know that when I am meeting someone new or reconnecting with someone I have seen a dozen times, nerves mean that I want to do right by them, ya know what I am saying?

• Like 4

Guest **sh****he***ac***th

I always have butterflies bopping around in my stomach leading up to an encounter especially for an initial one but they usually subside within a few minutes. They are still present on follow up occasions as well. Mine stem from a simple thought of, "I hope she likes me and that we have some chemistry." Typical I think along with my heart beating much quicker than normal. It's good to feel that way for both of us.

Great thread again Delilah...

And you're absolutely right...I still get those jitters myself.

Specially touring to a knew place and knowing I will be meeting new gents. I want to make a good impression and make sure they wear a smile from the moment they walk in to the moment we exchange goodbye kisses!

So gentlemen...you are not alone :)

I just want to had a special note here to Delilah :) Thank you for your beautiful well written posts! Everyone of them are a real delight to read...always well spoken with a hint of sexyness...

Thanks again!

Bianca xxx

• Like 3

I get nervous each and every time because it matters. When I don't it'll mean it doesn't matter.......then I won't do it.

Peace

MG

Guest Be***iful****lah
Great thread again Delilah...

And you're absolutely right...I still get those jitters myself.

Specially touring to a knew place and knowing I will be meeting new gents. I want to make a good impression and make sure they wear a smile from the moment they walk in to the moment we exchange goodbye kisses!

So gentlemen...you are not alone :)

I just want to had a special note here to Delilah :) Thank you for your beautiful well written posts! Everyone of them are a real delight to read...always well spoken with a hint of sexyness...

Thanks again!

Bianca xxx

Thank you Bianca! I'm happy you enjoy them it is very sweet of you to take the time to thank me;)

I just like to share my randomness , happy that it can be enjoyed.

Guest **sh****he***ac***th
Thank you Bianca! I'm happy you enjoy them it is very sweet of you to take the time to thank me;)

I just like to share my randomness , happy that it can be enjoyed.

Clearly, you are very warm and genuine BD...lovely qualities and you are just sooooooo cute and candid in your sharing. Muah! And cuddles to you.

Guest Be***iful****lah
Clearly, you are very warm and genuine BD...lovely qualities and you are just sooooooo cute and candid in your sharing. Muah! And cuddles to you.

Oh my! * blush* thank you!! I very much appreciate your positive feedback :)

I haven't been partaking of hobbying for a while now for some other reasons but fully intend to reintegrate in to things. I always liked to do research on a lady and PM a bit, maybe talk on the phone. This helped me get over the shyness to a certain extent but developing the feeling that you're finally going to get chance to put a face to a friend you're not yet met.

I get nervous just talking to the cashier at the grocery store so you can imagine how I feel going into a session haha. From my experiences though the ladies I've met were all very friendly and welcoming and knew how to ease me into the encounter so I'm thankful for that.

• Like 1

Great Thread Delilah.... i have thought about my jitters before meeting a lady before but never really thought about it from her perspective.

First from my perspective I am nervous and have jitters every time I go see a lady... i am 54.... not exactly a stud.... my mind conjures up exotic activities from time to time that my physical body just can't always deliver on. For the most part I have always seen myself as an older guy meeting with beautiful sexy ladies who, in my mind anyway, will have had many sexual interludes with guys way more talented than me. So when I go to that meeting with a sexy lady that I have checked out and booked I certainly don't want to leave her less than fulfilled. Yea...i know it's a business and all that but I come from a school of thought that the best sex I will have is when it is good sex for both parties.

From the ladies perspective in the past I have always felt that the first meeting with a new client must make the lady nervous.... but oddly I really only thought they would be nervous because of the risk they take in putting themselves out there to meet privately with a guy they really know very little about. I never really gave much thought to the fact that the SP might also be nervous about...will he like me.... will I meet his expectations.... will I be able to live up to the idealized vision that he may have from the ads and website and posts. Of course it makes sense that this nervousness would exist.... just that all the amazing ladies I have met from here on CERB have always far exceeded my expectations.

So bottom line.... it appears we are all nervous and get the jitters all I can think is that it is a good thing.... it makes us focus.... it makes us pay attention.... it heightens our desire to please the person we are with and results in amazing meetings. So I say bring on the jitters.

BTW.... i don't think this jitters thing is just related to 1st meetings.... my meetings with SP'S with whom I have long-standing frequent meetings cause me the same nervous jitters... in fact.... even greater performance anxiety... i know how amazing she i... not just imagine so the pressure is on.

Finally I will just say that I am a realist.... nope can't do all the things I could do when I was 25 but i do do most of them better than I did when I was 25. in the end my only concern about performance would be if the lady I was with did not think I did everything within my power to make her happy during the session.... i will never guarantee success but i will guarantee you will get the full effort from me.

As for you wonderful ladies relax.... we are going to have a great time :)

• Like 2

Guest R**3*9

Jitters...??

Will I meet the expectations she has of me based on our e-mails/PM's?

Will we have anything in common to talk about?

Will she be comfortable with my natural inclination towards affection/intimacy?

Will I be able to relax enough to enjoy the experience?

Will it feel like she has to 'work' while I visit or will it be flow naturally?

Will she get my sillyness...will I be able to relax enough for my personality to come out at all?

I must say it never occurred to me that you beautiful ladies would worry that us 'boys' would not be thoroughly impressed by you. For me I do a lot of research on someone before I make contact and I always think the people I'm about to meet are wonderful well before the first kiss.

I've always focused on making sure a lady has no worries about their physical well being when we meet...I will have to focus more on making you wonderful ladies feel well appreciated also.

Many thanks to BD for all your thoughtful and articulate posts. You are a welcome addition to the conversation....I think I may have a crush..:icon_razz:

I don't view the jitters, nervousness, butterflies, whatever you want to call it as a negative, nor is it something I want to ever eliminate. I'm booking an encounter, to meet and have a date with a beautiful woman. So it's only natural to experience jitters, nervousness, butterflies, whatever. I get that for each and every encounter, even with ladies I know and have ongoing repeat encounters with.

And strangely this building excitement isn't negative, it's part of the anticipated enjoyment of seeing a lady. The day it doesn't happen, the day my heart isn't pounding as the clock counts down to a lady's arrival, well that's the day to no longer see companions, because it's then become matter of fact instead of a special occasion. And seeing ladies for an encounter is a special occasion, worthy of pre date jitters.

My two cents

RG

• Like 3

Guest Be***iful****lah

I have to agree that it's not just the first time you meet ....it's every time. The adrenaline rush and nerves are definitely factors that contribute to the excitement of what is to come.

So when he finally walks through that door, everything inside of me is hoping that the look on his face is one of relief and pleasant surprise. He feels good about the choice he made, as far as appearance. Now it's time to also prove that my personality is stimulating and satisfying, never mind what may transpire later on under the covers.

That is so good to know because when I walk through the door, I'm hoping that she's relief that I don't gross her out and that she may even enjoy spending time with me.

Part of the fun of meeting someone new is the excitement and anticipation.

Hoping that you will connect and have a great time or an out standing time.

If you aren't nervous and excited, What's the point :)

If she's just as nervous as you it means that she is just as excited and anticipating just like you :). If she's not then to her it's just another day at the office :(

• Like 1

Came across this thread quite by accident but thoroughly enjoyed and can relate to its contents. I too get nervous meeting someone new , will she like me , will she be like her pictures , will we connect on some level and the list goes on and on. Its refreshing to know an SP can have those feelings too and it shows they truly enjoy what they do and are in the biz of their own volition.

My biggest fear or anxiety when meeting a new gal is performance anxiety..lol

I want my date to enjoy herself too but sometimes it doesn't go that way. In saying that I've always been made to feel its not s big deal but somehow I feel I've let them down.

Funny I know.

Funny this thread is coming back, I'm seeing a lady this Thursday, one I've seen, seven or eight times, I've lost count, not to mention the dates I've had with other ladies over the years. Guess what, I'm getting the jitters already, but knowing in just a bit under 47 hours there is going to be a knock on my hotel door, and a beautiful Goddess and friend will be there, I'm looking forward to Thursday evening.

And I'm glad that the ladies I see give me the jitters, because if I didn't get jitters (butterflies, heart palpitations or whatever you want to call it) from these ladies, then what would be the point in seeing them.

Another way to look at it, none of these ladies I take for granted, and I guess the jitters is proof of that

A rambling from a at the moment jittery, but happy and excited RG

Guest Na****a***mers (RETIRED)
Came across this thread quite by accident but thoroughly enjoyed and can relate to its contents. I too get nervous meeting someone new , will she like me , will she be like her pictures , will we connect on some level and the list goes on and on. Its refreshing to know an SP can have those feelings too and it shows they truly enjoy what they do and are in the biz of their own volition.

My biggest fear or anxiety when meeting a new gal is performance anxiety..lol

I want my date to enjoy herself too but sometimes it doesn't go that way. In saying that I've always been made to feel its not s big deal but somehow I feel I've let them down.

Funny I know.

Performance anxiety is a common occurrence. Remember, ladies are there for your pleasure and they want you to have a good time. Their own pleasure is secondary. Try being in the moment, it always gets better when you meet the girl again and again , you will build enough rapport to be comfortable around each other.

Some girls are great at putting a client at ease!

Guest **cely***r***ne
Good to know its normal to be nervous.

Perfectly normal. And in my opinion it is very endearing!

Sometimes I'm nervous as hell meeting a new SP. Part of it is the damn stigma society has cursed us with, and part of it is the excitement of meeting a sizzling lady for the first time. Ha ha, sometimes I clam up and don't say much and conversation has to be pried out of me, but then again, I'm not the wordiest of men anyway. Once I'm comfortable with somebody I'm cool.