Booking a hotel - help and hints needed

Hi everyone,

I hope this is the right place to post this as I can't find a general discussion area specific to Winnipeg.

I'd like to book a hotel room for a date with a SP. I have never had time with a SP before, and consequently never booked a room for such a purpose. I have the following questions:

1. Would it be weird/unusual that I live in Winnipeg and am booking the hotel in the same city? As far as I know, hotels have you fill out a form that asks for your address and purpose of trip.

2. Do those of you who book hotels in their cities of residence, do so for a night? If the SP visit is during the day, would you just leave the room vacant at night and then go back to the hotel in the morning to check out?

3. What are the best hotels in Winnipeg to consider for this? Which are the most discreet?

As you can see most of my questions have to do with the logistics and intricacies of booking a hotel room in ones own city. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

I hope this is the right place to post this as I can't find a general discussion area specific to Winnipeg.

I'd like to book a hotel room for a date with a SP. I have never had time with a SP before, and consequently never booked a room for such a purpose. I have the following questions:

1. Would it be weird/unusual that I live in Winnipeg and am booking the hotel in the same city? As far as I know, hotels have you fill out a form that asks for your address and purpose of trip.

2. Do those of you who book hotels in their cities of residence, do so for a night? If the SP visit is during the day, would you just leave the room vacant at night and then go back to the hotel in the morning to check out?

3. What are the best hotels in Winnipeg to consider for this? Which are the most discreet?

As you can see most of my questions have to do with the logistics and intricacies of booking a hotel room in ones own city. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Answer a couple questions from my experience

1) Hotels require name, address, phone etc. In most cases you can just

do it on line by accessing the hotel's website. They also need a credit

card to hold the reservation, but most hotels accept cash in payment

2) I travel so no, I don't use the hotel in the same city...actually we're so

small we have no hotel, we don't even have a Tim Horton's LOL. But if

I'm reading your question right, some hotels offer day rates, especially

those near an airport. If worried about an excuse, say you have

contractors in your house, or family is visiting, or whatever. Or book a

whole night, but check out once your done. If asked, say you and your

wife made up and she wants you back home. Keep in mind that hotel

check in in my experience is usually 3pm (sometimes earlier) and check

out 11am the next day

3) I don't know Winnipeg hotels, sorry, no help there

Good Luck

RG

Why don't you just book a in call and save the $$ of a hotel, pick a reputable lady with a nice clean in call go relax and enjoy, there are lots of top shelf ladies in the peg to choose from.

Sounds like you are pretty nervous about renting a hotel in your home town, but you really shouldn't be. It happens ALL the time. Some people do it for a little getaway, time away from the kids, use of the hot tub and pool facilities, a place to order room service and get trashed and not worry about having to drive. The possibilities are endless. Hell, maybe the wife kicked you out for the night and you need a place to crash. My point is it's really none of their dang business, and so common i doubt they would even ask. Just play it cool and act like you belong their, much like you should do when visiting an sp, and there won't be any issues.

Guest S*rca****sid

I've worked at a few hotels and stayed at a few hotels in the same city I live in. There is no issue with staying at a hotel in the same city. Couples do that all the time for romantic getaways and/or anniversaries.

The hotels don't care as long as your are a paying client.

As for checking out. Most hotels now have automated checkouts. You can do it through the TV. So if you only use the room for a few hours, then simply check out through the automated system and no need to see the front desk. At the hotel I worked at, the flight attendants and pilots would always use the automated checkout for its convenience and varied hours they would leave at.

To find out if the hotel has the automated checkout, you can call and ask or it will be stated on their website.

Most hotels are very discrete. They don't care if you have a visitor for an hour or two as long as there isn't any problem.

I can't speak for any hotels in Winnipeg, as I've never been there.

I have a Winnipeg adress and I take rooms all the time. If you want cheap but not scuzzy the Kirkfield on portage is $63 you don't need a credit card all you have to do is show ID so no paper trail!

• Like 1

Other reasons people book hotels in their hometown:

Plumbing at home broken

Contractors working at home

Having an affair with secretary

Etc

They've heard and seen it all. Don't worry. Hopefully the locals can suggest specific hotels to avoid and which are good.

I'd say you're making too much fuss about this. I book hotel rooms occasionally and never had any problems. I've never seen "reason for visit" on any hotel registration form. If I ever do, I'll leave it blank, because it's none of their business. Basically, they just want your name, address and license plate number for parking security. If you're booking for reasons of seeing an SP, why would the hotel staff really care? Especially with the wages that hotels pay in Winnipeg.

Someone going to a hotel to get a room is no more strange than someone going to a restaurant to get a meal. Hotel staff won't wonder why you are there to get a room any more than a restaurant would wonder why you are there to get a meal. It's the business they are in, and business is predicated on getting clients who will book rooms with them.

One other thing, you'll find hotel chains have different versions of points, or rewards. That's because they want you to come back to them.

You have nothing to be worried about

RG

• Like 1

Some hotels have dayrates within a certain time. A few that I know is Fort Garry Hotel (around $100 for 5-7 hrs), Airport motor hotel ($50 for 3-4 hours between 10am-2pm) Marlbourough Inn ($70.00 for 4-5 hrs) , and I'm sure there are more. The Queen Bee on Pembina has great rates for a very nice/modern place. The odd time that I do book a room, and its not day rate, I just tell them I needed a room to interview ppl , or shower freshen up before a flight , and just say nothing at all, but always have a answer just in case they ask. 99% of the time they dont care what your doing , and the odd time they might be curious why you only stayed a couple of hours and are just being polite. Just act as if its nothing out of the ordinary for you and relax.

Hi everyone,

Thanks

Outcall is also still legal in Canada. ( Your place home or room, if she pays for the room is technicially illegal)

It is a major source of revenue for hotels, so don't worry about it. Gurantee the room with your credit card, pay cash and leave no paper trail behind for anyone who cares ( i.e. your SO) to find.

Only issue I would have in booking a hotel for a session is the danger of a no show. Happens all to often in Winnipeg, both incall where the guy does not show and outcall where the lady does not show.

Happy humping

Mb

Most quality ladies in Winnipeg have incalls so check that out first, it could save you a lot of money.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Guest S****r

You don't have to even go to the desk to check out. They have your credit card, so you just leave the room key in the room and walk away. That is what I always did when I used to work out of hotels.

Most quality ladies in Winnipeg have incalls so check that out first, it could save you a lot of money.

Posted via Mobile Device

Would an incall with the ladies listed on EC be safe and sound?

Would an incall with the ladies listed on EC be safe and sound?
Yes. I haven"t heard of any problems with EC ladies for a very long time.

However, be wary of ladies who advertise exclusively on BP. Some of them are questionable.

All the ones I,ve met that advertise on e/c have been safe and sound ! but unfortunately I havn,t met them all lol- yet - seriously do some homework here and get out and enjoy! you can question so much that you miss what the encounter is supposed to be all about and that you will regret the most !!!

• Like 2

I agree with all the comments about getting hotel rooms. But if you are nervous I believe you will be wise to go see a well reviewed in call and save on the hotel room.

Don't go cheap on the SP though sometimes you get what you pay for

I have had much better experiences since I started seeing SP who host compared to when I used to get a room call up the numbers in the yellow pages and then sit there and hope that whoever came to the door was some what like what was described.

although there was some good experiences that way too. about 10 percent of the time.

older and wiser makes me plan more and I think if you do research and check reviews you will end up more likely visiting an in call SP

I use hotels in Wpg quite often, and most will allow you to pay cash, instead of charging a credit card.... but they want a deposit, usually $200/day. They still want id, but you can avoid the bank/credit card paper trail.

A Day rate at a good hotel is your best bet in my opinion. Many of us are hesitant to go to a cheaper hotel, especially if the client is new.

Have fun!

Porscha

• Like 2