I've found most girls who enjoy DATY will have no objections about DATO, though YMMV. A few might feel self-conscious about someone going down there. It's really only whether you yourself want to go down there.

DATO is more commonly available than you think. Always just ask the woman you are interested in and they will let you know. I can't even of the last time a woman I've seen wasn't in to DATO.

Like whiteman mentioned though, it is always YMMV.

I just want to clarify a question, is that DATO on you or her? I have had a few DATO on me and plenty of DATO on them.

Best thing to do is ask before booking!

I just want to clarify a question, is that DATO on you or her? I have had a few DATO on me and plenty of DATO on them.

Best thing to do is ask before booking!

When it's on you, it's called rimming. When on them, it's DATO, since that's a variation on DATY. Guys don't have a "Y", therefore we don't officially have an "O" either. Basically anything that starts with an "DAT" means on the girl.

• Like 3

Thank you. I didn't know that.

When it's on you, it's called rimming. When on them, it's DATO, since that's a variation on DATY. Guys don't have a "Y", therefore we don't officially have an "O" either. Basically anything that starts with an "DAT" means on the girl.

When it's on you, it's called rimming. When on them, it's DATO, since that's a variation on DATY.

Yes, that's what I understand too. :icon_smile:

Ass licking is much different than ass kissing.......i see ass kissers all around my work......they have no idea how bad they look!

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I thought it could had been called the same for both man and woman, DATO or rimming.

Good to know, thanks.

I guess in a loose language they are interchangeable. It is afterall the same part on both men and women. :asslick:

• Like 1

You do know the difference between brown-nosing and ass- kissing...right?

Depth perception.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Guest **oo**e
You do know the difference between brown-nosing and ass- kissing...right?

Depth perception.

Posted via Mobile Device

About 3 cms :)

Are there any ladies who would offer to perform a rim job on their client? Recommendations?

I understand YMMV, but I just assumed this to be off the table, so to speak. I once had a girlfriend who would do this and it is fantastic. I've been craving it ever since.

There are a few that advertize it, although I can't think of any names right now. The only places I recall seeing it advertized with any frequency were the Asian agencies, so maybe check them out...

I speak only for myself . I protect my health at all cost . Just because an activity feels good it may not be good for my health . Does this activity feel good ? Yes!

However even freshly showered there is bacteria lingering and just waiting to attack . Where will it attack? My vagina. No matter how fresh and clean I am no one is venturing to my anal area unless he wants to kiss it good by.

We all make decisions based on risk verses pleasure and this is a line I don't cross . My body truly is a temple and I don't mess with science .

Plain and simple anal bacteria that spreads to my vagina can cause nasty consequences .

All is fun and I am open to most play ideas until the doctor says tisk , tisk , what is going on here .

I suggest we all do a little research and decide what is best and appropriate for our life . It is our life and in this incarnation it's one per physical body .

• Like 1