how often do you hobby? and.....

I'm just wondering how often you guys hobby? Been hobbing a few years now, took a few off awhile back, was in a serious relationship. When I first started I would say monthly to every two months. Lately I haven't been into it very much I think June 2013 was my last, i had a few bad ecounters with well rated providers, nothing wrong with them we just didn't click which made it feel forced to me. I currently have a date planned this weekend which I'm looking forward to but would like to know how often you hobby? And after a disappointing encounter how long before you hobby again?

Posted via Mobile Device

Well when I started it averaged one date a month. Because of personal circumstances in my life it is reduced to a date once every few months

My days of disappointing encounters is long gone though. While many guys use recommendations as a guide on who to see, what I found works for me is when a lady I trust and respect endorses (if that's the right word) another lady. Also, I repeat with ladies I have seen and have a good time with, which all but eliminates disappointing encounter.

I've found one trick to avoid a disappointing date...stick with the ladies from CERB. All my bad dates were from CL, Er*s, and other sites. The ladies on CERB have a board presence, profile, recommendations (sometimes) and so on.

Anyhow, a rambling

RG

• Like 6

Thanks for the response, I only get dates on cerb. A bad date I had with a well reviewed provider here on cerb was when she claimed to offer an in call location when I got to the hotel, she told me that her card was declined and I needed to get the room, then at the beginning of our hour she said she would take off the price of the room only if I would let her use it for the rest of the night,she then turned on the TV for my 'massage' and only said one or two words sentences during the show she wanted to watch. She still posts a adds up here from time to time and has great recs, I have had other bad expierences as well with top rated ladies on cerb, now I no longer read the recs and go by the exchanges I have with the provider.

I will say most of the cerb ladies I have seen have been great and would see again and the ones weren't good for me for the most part we just lacked chemistry.

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

Once every two weeks or so, but I would like to do so more often. Really depends on timing and how I feel.

Love this chéri!! Keep your libido going not necessarily to have U spend money but just to be alive!! And possibly for a VERY long time love!!!! Barbara xxxooo

I blame my libido.
  • Like 3

I gotta stay away from these threads, they make me jealous! 2-3 times a year, I'd say. 2-3 times a week if you count my dreams. ;)

Ah well, at least those times sure are memorable!

MjAxMS0yMGI5NDNhNmViZWE1NWUy.png

• Like 4

I would say on average about once every 5 or 6 weeks but if I could I would be definitely be on a weekly rate since I find it is such a great stress reliever, especially with the many lovely ladies here on CERB.

The main reason why I do not see SPs weekly is mainly due to time and money. At the same time there is also the whole issue of your schedule lining up with the SP's schedule. I notice availablity can be pretty limited around university and college exam times.

• Like 1

Thanks for the response, I only get dates on cerb. A bad date I had with a well reviewed provider here on cerb was when she claimed to offer an in call location when I got to the hotel, she told me that her card was declined and I needed to get the room, then at the beginning of our hour she said she would take off the price of the room only if I would let her use it for the rest of the night,she then turned on the TV for my 'massage' and only said one or two words sentences during the show she wanted to watch. She still posts a adds up here from time to time and has great recs, I have had other bad expierences as well with top rated ladies on cerb, now I no longer read the recs and go by the exchanges I have with the provider.

I will say most of the cerb ladies I have seen have been great and would see again and the ones weren't good for me for the most part we just lacked chemistry.

Posted via Mobile Device

wow really?

this sure appears to me to be a vent .... aka dirty laundry... disguised as an inquiry about others' experiences.

If I'm right, you're insulting our intelligence, it's rather transparent and against the rules of CERB.

• Like 3

Wasn't meant to be a vent, reading it now it sure sounds like, and I didn't mean to insult anyone and I will never mention the names of those providers. I'm more trying to make the point that I run of bad encounters, and that's why I hadn't hobbied in over 14 months, and I

Only see ladies from cerb.

wow really?

this sure appears to me to be a vent .... aka dirty laundry... disguised as an inquiry about others' experiences.

If I'm right, you're insulting our intelligence, it's rather transparent and against the rules of CERB.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

It goes in waves for me.

Sometimes I will go a few months without seeing an SP for no particular reason other than I just don't feel like it. Other times I will hobby several times in a month.

• Like 1

Much like Mr. Green760, I tend to hobby now when someone gets me interested. I used to hobby once or twice a week, but stepped back significantly over the last couple of years for various reasons.

On average I would have to say I hobby every month to six weeks (and only with ladies from CERB, mostly those I have met at one of the socials). My biggest challenge is an unpredictable work schedule.

Quite unpredictable and mostly when I travel. Which also is unscheduled. My travel patterns have also changed (work) and thus a lady in town X who I saw often in past...I rarely see now. :icon_sad: But I am traveling to new cities so does give a chance to meet new ladies. And if a spell goes too long where I don't travel, well I do know a lady who has caused me to change my 'not in my town' rule. :D But overall...every 2-3 months.

At least once, usually twice, and sometimes even 3 times in a week .

Sort of a nice routine that includes other activities with my faves...and I venture off when I see ads I cant resist...

Edited by Hector17
correct words

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Usually when a particular amazing lady comes to town. So about once every 6 weeks. Though I do see the occasional new SP.

Posted via Mobile Device

I started to visit a sp about five years ago, it was only when I was away about once or twice a year to visit someone. In late 2012 and early 2013 someone I saw got me to be more comfortable in seeing someone here in Charlottetown so it was about once a month in 2013. For 2014 I decided it was going to be the year of the Magician so I have being trying to see any "Cerb" ladies that visit Charlottetown, with recent emails September looks really good, so in average this year it will be at least once every three weeks.

In regards to my experiences all I can say proudly I have had nothing but amazing visits with any cerb lady I have the privilege to visit with, thank you ladies.

In the future I know my habits will be changing.

Edited by Triple HHH
spelling

Interesting to hear about others and their hobby. When I first started seeing ladies it was once every 4 - 6 weeks. Then as my situation has evolved over time I am probably now every 1 - 2 weeks. There is a certain lady on Cerb I see regularly, who I would see weekly (ok daily!) if schedules and funds allowed. My job is such now that I travel a fair bit and when I am in Ottawa, my work schedule is crazy.

I only see ladies from Cerb and only hobby in Ottawa now. I find Cerb a great resource when looking to spend time with a beautiful lady. Gotta find that balance between work and play.

Months of idleness, then a flurry of activity.

In my younger days I used to see my ATF every two weeks, if not more. When she retired I lost interest.

I honestly have no desire for ages and then it feels like a switch goes off in my brain and it is all I can think of until I get relief.

Something always triggers it. Went for months without any urges and then this girl I know started sexting me at work, next thing I'm hiding in my office with a big bulge in my pants. We kept exchanging texts and I ended up sneaking out early to hook up.

Not often enough! I generally do it when traveling so I've seen ladies all over the world but I don't get to travel as often as I like. Work gets in the way!

Guest D***el B***e

Some months twice a month, other months once a week, yet other months up to twice a week max - depends on my entertainment budget, my schedule, my mood ... everything varies a lot ... but I'd say over the course of a year it would be five times a month. I have also learned over time on Cerb that being too vocal about who I see can be somewhat counter productive so I like to keep things quiet. I also write fewer recos than in the past for the same reason.

Edited by D***el B***e
fixed typo

Guest Knowledge

Once a month minimum for me. All depends on work and busy life schedule. Some months i go a few times ,others just once. But definitely don't wait long for next appointment. The options out there are endless and I like to fish lol

At one time I used to see sexy ladies about 3 times a month and now I don't seem to do it quite as much. I'm very busy in the summer time and can't find the time to go(I have to travel over one hour each way to see a lady) as I please. Winter time is a bit different and I might see 3 ladies in a week or 10 ladies throughout the winter months.