Can someone PM with details about the different locations here like Ness, 1360 main, etc.

I'm looking for price, services, and maybe desciprtion

Why don't you try the search function first, instead of asking people to spoon feed you non-specific information?

A lot of this information is freely available (at least on different boards) if you know where to look.

Can someone PM with details about the different locations here like Ness, 1360 main, etc.

I'm looking for price, services, and maybe desciprtion

I will help you out! I will put up the money for a session and then have one on your behalf.

You can thank me later. :motion:

I have read all the threads here, but there are some details that most people leave out. Example price and services offered.

Most people say left Happy, which to me is not enough info.

I have read all the threads here, but there are some details that most people leave out. Example price and services offered.

Most people say left Happy, which to me is not enough info.

This section is all about massage places, not fs places, so not sure what you are looking for. Price has been mentioned in many of the posts...40 or 45 or 60 seems to be the set rates at massage places. Sounds like you need to visit these places but understand that massage parlors do not have to provide anything more than a massage. Hopefully you leave happy. ;-)

Some times you just have to try it yourself to find out

The usefulness of this board is a lot better if one has some experience for a base.

I recommend having a fair amount of cash on you

In case there are add on features to the massage you would like to explore

Definitely have double the room fee in your pocket

Yes, only the ladies, agencies and spa's can post rates. Rates change all the time, if you want to know rates call or email or pm the lady and ask if not posted publicly.

• Like 1

Too Me It Just Seems Like Laziness With The Lack Of Research Because There Are Alot Of MP's, Spas & SP's That Post A Pretty Detailed Ad Stating A Bit About Themselves The Times She/They Is Or Are Available,Rates & Services Offered. No One Can Do The Search For You, Nor Pm Or Comment Rates Unless They Are The Provider. I'd Say Do Some More Research & Find A Girl With The Info You Need & Just Go For! It There Are A Lot Of Great MP's, Spas & Sp's On This Board.

• Like 2