Gentlemen,

How important is the provider's age for you ?

I understand that some gentlemen hesitate seeing women under a certain age and wanted to know your opinions on that subject.

So which do you prefer? Young or mature ? or maybe both ?

Love to hear your thoughts !

Eva xo

• Like 1

Personally I've seen ladies mid twenties to fifties. But I am more comfortable with ladies in their thirties and up. I find I have more things in common we can talk about. Things a fifty three year old man couldn't talk about with someone twenty years old and vice versa

And a teenager, eighteen, nineteen years old, no way....may be legal but absolutely too young for me.

Anyhow, that's my comfort zone age wise in seeing ladies

A rambling

RG

• Like 2

25 years old seem to be a somewhat big turn point in this industry.

I don't lie about my age and the day I started to advertise that I was 25 yrs old, compare to 24 (hell matter of a few weeks) I started to see a difference in my appointments.

Generally a bit longer, more conversation share over coffee or a glass of wine compare to 30/60 min appointments where it's basically just sex.

After talking to some gents it seem that some don't want to fuck someone that is younger than their own kid and well the interests of people tend to be different at 20 compare to 60

• Like 2

"Maturity is not measured by age. It's an attitude built by experience"

All depends on what you may define as young? If young means 18-2? years of age, sorry but I do not/will not see a lady at a certain age. I do have a age gap, that is my own preference and the way I look at age.

Therefore, my preference is that, IF....I like the way how the lady communicates with either myself,or within forums or in her ad's. If she grabs my attention through our discussions by her maturity and she is within (my preference in age) than I will see her. Now I'm also ensuring that most ladies, do give their correct age while posting on here.

Just "my" thoughts on the subject.

• Like 2

Age within this game is often an approximation or a in the neighborhood kind of thing. Some don't seem to age at all ;). For arguments sake my cutoff would be late 20's-30. Though smarts is often of more importance to me. Interaction/communication usually tells the story.

Peace

MG

• Like 1

Well, as someone who has a grandchild that is 18, I have trouble seeing someone that young. The thing is though, it's hard to put a number on this. Normally, I would say that I prefer above 25 because of what has already been stated. However, my ATF, as it were, is 24 and loads of fun. She also is mature beyond her years and we have fantastic conversations about everyday life. A little while back, I saw a 22 year old and she also, was quite mature and our chemistry was great. Normally though, the ladies in their 30's who have been around this for some time seem to be able to make my experience more enjoyable just because we relate to each other a little better and her experience shines through.

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I prefer a lady who is over 25 and older who has lived life a bit more and someone I can relate too. I am attracted by their personality intelligence as well as beauty. I seem to bond more with more mature ladies as we have had some of the same lifetime experiences.

Good thread Eva...

You are the perfect example of maturity for a 24yrs old lady :) and I speak from experience as we have shared a few duos together and have great chemistry.

Like Pete said...if while communicating you feel that the lady is mature and can carry a conversation...age will be just a number! I totally understand the 18-20 barrier though...I feel the same way towards clients...not that I will block them right away but they will have to be so very convincing in their approach in communicating with me ;)

Bianca

• Like 2

At first when I booked someone I was looking at posts where the lady was 30 or above, I felt this was the age there would be more than just the sex in the bedroom. This past summer three ladies that were about 25 visited Charlottetown I was tempted to visit which I did, the biggest reason why I decide to visit was all three had a website, all three ladies had a good presence here on Cerb on their posts and reviews were very good. In short my decision was definitely a smart one, all three ladies were amazing they were able to make me feel like a king in how sensual the whole experience was with them. In the future if I am lucky enough to continue seeing who I have since February my range would be from 25 to very early forties, I would have no problem visiting someone older I just haven't had the opportunity.

• Like 3

I would not knowingly see anyone under 30. YMMV if they demonstrate maturity and wit in their posts.

1: I like women who look like women, purely on aesthetic grounds.

2: I need mature conversation that only comes from life experience.

When I was 25 I thought I knew everything. Now I look back and laugh at how clueless I was. Many of those advertising themselves as mature will too.

• Like 2

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

Very much depends upon her level of maturity so chronological age isn't the main governing factor as such. I do feel more comfortable with a lady forty plus but as I said it all depends.

When I started this lifestyle I was looking for the 19-24 years old young ladies that I never had when I was younger. Some were mature and some were not, I did not enjoy the 30 second quick hand job/blow job and hop on missionary position lets get you off and then take off sessions(not all but most). I find that older ladies are more passionate, not always so much in a hurry to take off her/my clothes and finish the session.

• Like 2

Thank you guys for your input.

" I believe that sometimes age can be understated and be compensated for, in my view, intelligence, experience and maturity."

Personally, I try not to be too judgmental on people's age, but rather try to assess their level of maturity and them make a decision. I have been impressed many times with younger people that were mature beyond their years & not so impressed with older people that were acting like children.

I understand some gents are comfortable with older ladies as they feel they can relate more to them and share life experiences. (That's exactly why I love meeting mature gents, I like learning through my and other people's experiences & enjoy stimulating conversations)

This being said, sometimes we need to go out of our comfort zone. Who knows, you might find a delightful surprise.... ;)

• Like 3

Personally, I try not to be too judgmental on people's age, but rather try to assess their level of maturity and them make a decision.

Bingo !!! :)

Personality, maturity and class goes a long way toward happy fun times and to avoid disappointing times.

• Like 1

I find girls 19-21 a bit young for me. Prefer them at least 25. But recently have met some women in early 40's that have bodies of a younger woman. But they are sexy and have experience and are more passionate I have noticed then most of the younger girls. There are benefits in seeing older women I have found. But compare to me they are still young :)

• Like 1

I say 25 and up for me as well, but tend to see those in their 30s as I'm more comfortable with them... But all depends the person, maturity level and who I find attractive.

• Like 1

Gentlemen,

How important is the provider's age for you ?

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being very important....6-7. I like to stick within my age group, but I have seen someone 10 years older, and a 21 year old (who is a little young for my tastes, but she had a maturity about her that led to an exception)

So which do you prefer? Young or mature ? or maybe both ?

Around my age, so 25-30 would be ideal. Although recently I've been entertaining the idea about someone who is perhaps in her 40s/50s, just because. Time will tell if I go through with it.

• Like 2

Guest D***el B***e

Well, isn't age just a number ... no wait, age is a word, it's not a number! that's where the problem lies ... Seriously, for me the alluring youth is tempting but maturity sometimes matters more. I've seen younger ladies who exhibit a definite maturity and style over others the same age, but I have seen more mature women who also exhibit exactly what I'm looking for. It's a tough call but if I had to chose I'd take maturity and experience over young and perky. But then again I've been with perky and young many times and My Oh My can they ever curl my toes!!! ... It all boils down to how you connect with a particular lady, ya know it's the chemistry part of the session ... she could be half your age yet you connect on many fronts, she could also be older than you and you connect even better, or none at all ya know? ... but if you really want to know, for me, I prefer older! (a ha, got ya! I haven't defined older!!)

I don't really have a set age range. It all depends on the chemistry between the SP and myself. That said, I am most likely to seek out appointments with SPs within 5-6 years of my age (24-36).

Posted via Mobile Device

Age is not really an issue with me. I love women period and I can usually find something attractive about the ladies and connect. I've not intentionally made an appointment with a SP that is younger than 20 although there was one that showed up looking and acting younger than her stated age (I think I came on this board to spill my thoughts of feeling dirty and wanting to quit the hobby but luckily you folks saved me from myself). In my experience, I've had great sessions with the early 20s and great sessions with ladies in their 30s and 40s. There are certainly big differences in the sessions based on the age of the SP but great sessions none-the-less. I'm a one and done kind of guy but don't like sessions shorter than 60 mins so there is usually a lot of time to get to know them. I enjoy both the play time and the non-play time.

Guest ATasteOfEve

It's comforting to know that us 'old broads' still attract the opposite sex...IF we can figure out a way to stay up past 11pm!

It's comforting to know that us 'old broads' still attract the opposite sex...IF we can figure out a way to stay up past 11pm!

That's funny, I have the same issues. I try to book appointment before that for fear of not being able to enjoy myself or falling asleep right after.

• Like 1

I am young looking 47 year old gentleman. I have on occasion met with younger SP's in their mid to late 20's. We generally only do a meet and greet over coffee or tea. There is no physical intimacy. Except maybe some hugs. That does not mean I don't think about the possibilities.... ;)

If she is a MP. Then it is a different matter. I can be intimate with her if she is in her mid to late 20's. Love those soapy showers for two... ;)

I tend to feel more comfortable being physically intimate with SP's in their 30's or 40's. It is also more socially acceptable when / if we are seen in public together on a dinner date or coffee date.... Then back to my place for some desert.... ;)

Good thread Eva...

You are the perfect example of maturity for a 24yrs old lady :) and I speak from experience as we have shared a few duos together and have great chemistry.

Like Pete said...if while communicating you feel that the lady is mature and can carry a conversation...age will be just a number! I totally understand the 18-20 barrier though...I feel the same way towards clients...not that I will block them right away but they will have to be so very convincing in their approach in communicating with me ;)

Bianca

Very well sad "...if while communicating you feel that the lady is mature and can carry a conversation...age will be just a number". Cannot agree more. But from my observations, this high level of maturity and real professionalism can be found pretty rare among the ladies under at least 25. I prefer late twenties and older to feel myself comfortable and be sure we have at least something in common outside the session together.