Thank you for the experience:)

Guest Be***iful****lah

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to wish you all a farewell, as I have decided a while back that I will be retiring from this short lived, but enriching endeavor as a service provider.

I have met many amazingly wonderful people through this, and have shared experiences I will never forget.

Thank you for all of the people who were supportive of me, who guided me when I began, and for the friendships I made through out.

It has truly been a pleasure, I wish all of you the very best.

Delilah

One of the great things about my participation in this Hobby is the fact that I have gotten to meet some truly amazing people like YOU....

While I can't say I am happy that you have decided to leave the industry (I am much to greedy a pervert for that :) ) I can tell you that I am extremely happy to have met you... Your amazing spirit for life coupled with a beautiful sexuality that captured the interest of so many of us has made your short time with us all the more memorable... you will be missed immensely.

I personally will miss your amazingly written ads/posts and beautiful pictures...and of course the morning twitter selfies.

I wish you much happiness... joy... love and peace as you move forward to the next chapter of your life and I THANK YOU for allowing me to share our life journey for the past few months.

Goodbyes are not forever goodbyes are not the end they simply mean I will miss you until we meet again.

All the best to you, Delilah! I am glad that you were here for the time you were. I'm a firm believer that things happen for a reason. You came into the lifestyle to learn something about yourself and I truly hope you have gleaned all you can from your time here!

Hugs and kisses! Xo

Wish you only the best in your future path. I've enjoyed chatting with you in Chat when you first started and watching you come out of your shell and appear on cam. You are a very beautiful girl :)

A great writer.

Best of luck xoxoxo

Edited by someguy

There is so much I could say, but I will leave it simply like this " You are an amazing lady and friend,and I'm so glad we met, we had so many amazing memories of great times together, and for that, I will always be so great full. Thank -you Delilah, it is not good-bye, but simply so long for now my friend."

Pete Xoxox

I wish you the best Dellilah and sad to see you leave. Never got the chance to meet you but who knows what the future holds.

Take care of yourself xxx

Bianca

The fact that all the posts have spoken so highly of you attests to the fact you must be a great and highly spiritual person .best of happiness in the rest of your life .

I wish you all the best Delilah with all your future endeavors. May the road of life take you on an epic, educating and exciting journey.

I never had the pleasure of meeting you, but wish you all good things in your future. This thread is a great tribute to you. Well done, and good luck!

Although we only met once it was certainly an encounter that will be forever eched in my brain. Your wit, beauty and incredible kindness will be missed by us all.

I wish you all the best and can only hope that someday somewhere we will meet again xoxo.

While I'm saddened I'll never have the chance to meet you, I'm happy that you're doing what's best for you.

Good luck!! :)

All the best Delilah!!

I consider myself VERY fortunate to have known you as a friend and a lover. I wish you all the best for the future.

I won't say goodbye as I'm hopeful there will be reason for our paths to cross again... xoxoxoxo