Sometimes maybe we don't mention it but what would you find more discreet? Parking in a driveway or visitor parking or parking down the street and walking up to a house/apartment? If you park in a designated area, it looks like you belong! It looks like you are visiting and if (and I mean IF) someone approached you (highly unlikely) you could say you are visiting a friend. In my opinion, you are more likely to stand out and risk such questions if you are acting suspicious, which odd parking habits illicit! Think!!!

• Like 6

I totally agree with you. If you look suspicious people will definitely question you or your actions and possibly do their good deed as the neighbourhood watch and report it. If you look like you belong there is no need to question.

• Like 2

It applies to everything, whether parking, walking by the front desk at a hotel whatever...always act like you belong there. I would guess most times someone gets questioned is their behaviour raised eyebrows

RG

This is not something I have given a lot of thought to with the exception that if I am seeing a lady in my home town i like a location with discrete public parking that could be explained if a friend saw my vehicle and asked that might be harder if it's a driveway.

As for being questioned... walked into a fair number of inservice locations over the years and I can't think of a time when anyone questioned me.

Just my opinion

My building has no hourly visitor parking so you are forced to park on the street. Where there is a two hour maximum. But if you are visiting for a couple of days or longer. You can register at the rental office and then park in the visitor parking garage. Which is well covered with video cameras.

For visits to downtown Ottawa bring extra cash (bills and change) The meters/parking garages charge exorbant rates per hour. If I recall its about 7-16 bucks/hr. Money is more discreet than using a card .

Additional Comments:

Meg, I have parked in your driveway at your very nice East end incall location.

A thought that comes to mind is snoopy neighbours that may know that you are a provider. For myself, I frankly don't give a damn if they report my licence plate to LE. I could see this as a concern to others. My input.

If you are parked in my driveway then obviously I am expecting you' date=' right?[/quote']

I don't know how many times I've expressed this to clients. 90% follow my protocol but to the ones who don't or haven't. ... Do they realize what a heat score they are being when they park far away? You are not doing a favor to yourself by trying to be secret agent. You are not secret agent by doing this! In fact when you think you're being so discrete, you're not! There are eyes everywhere. Act like you belong.

Do they think neighbors won't notice them parking far away and wondering why they just don't park in the laneway?To them it looks like you don't belong there and this will raise red flags. Then some have the nerve to complain that they are worried about neighbors being outside as they have to walk past them. What do they think would of have happened when they leave. When instead they could have just jumped in their car and drove away.

If you worry about an SP seeing your car or license plate and worry they are going to blackmail you, you should be even more worried if a neighbor thought you were suspicious by parking far away and they do take note of the license plate. Think about it. I offer discretion to my clients. I don't care what your real name is, etc. etc. I don't care about what kind of car your drive. I'm not interested.. All I care about is you show up and are discrete.

This is becoming a problem a lot of the time and the number one thing about this job that truly upsets me. Do as the SP instructs because she knows her surroundings better than you do in order to keep your level of discretion and safety.I know exactly what goes on in my neighborhood. The client doesn't so please show good judgement call and think about the SP and what she has to deal with.

The next client that does it to me, I won't answer the door. There will be no appointment. If they can't extend the courtesy to be discrete in my surroundings then I don't want them at my place. End of story.

And did I say I CAN'T STAND secret agents? LOL. Thanks for the thread Meg!

• Like 3

Guest Cr**gCa***ng

I park in the provider's driveway if there is one or directly in front of her house. If visitor's parking is available for a condo building or apartment building I park there. I am going to visit a friend who lives there. Case closed.

Parking is easy. Wherever I am supposed to park. The friggin hotel lobbies are scary. Like you walk in and have NO idea where the elevators are. THAT should be something communicated by the SP. Actually, I have started to ask that question.

Guest **cely***r***ne

I always wondered why people park far away from their desitination, because it definitely makes you stand out. For example, I went to a shopping center, and there was an ordinary car, with an ordinary color parked at the end of the parking lot away from the main doors. Normally this car would have blended in the sea of vehicles parked there, but since it was stuck way out, our eyes would naturally gaze over to the car and wonder.

Being curious creatures and sometimes borderline snoopy, some of us may stare over there to see what was going on. (like the time I was being very voyeuristic and looked into a car - similar situation- and there was a couple in it havng sex! It was super hot too. But I didn't watch long, just long enough to know what they were doing.) |

Just always park where your lady asks you to. Simple! She knows best.

Edited by **cely***r***ne
spelling

Dang my last visit to find the lobby and then the elevators was a challenge, I must of stood out like a fish out of water. After I finally found my way to the lobby, I texted I had arrived. All was good and I was not late. It was close though. Great encounter followed BTW.

Parking is easy. Wherever I am supposed to park. The friggin hotel lobbies are scary. Like you walk in and have NO idea where the elevators are. THAT should be something communicated by the SP. Actually, I have started to ask that question.

I always wondered why people park far away from their desitination, because it definitely makes you stand out. For example, I went to a shopping center, and there was an ordinary car, with an ordinary color parked at the end of the parking lot away from the main doors. Normally this car would have blended in the sea of vehicles parked there, but since it was stuck way out, our eyes would naturally gaze over to the car and wonder.

Being curious creatures and sometimes borderline snoopy, some of us may stare over there to see what was going on. (like the time I was being very voyeuristic and looked into a car - similar situation- and there was a couple in it havng sex! It was super hot too. But I didn't watch long, just long enough to know what they were doing.) |

Just always park where your lady asks you to. Simple! She knows best.

Well personally, I like to now park as far away in a mall (for those few godforsaken times I go to one LOL) but not so much because I am playing secret agent, but it gives me a walk which equals exercise (I'm on a fitness/diet regimen)

That said, seeing a companion is not the time to park far away. Not only is a car parked far away draw attention, but my stumbling & falling (did I mention I get kinda weak in the knees before an encounter with a beautiful lady) as I try to walk to the lady's house would draw a lot of attention LOL

Seriously, follow a lady's instructions be it parking or whatever

A rambling

RG

RG once one has met many wonderful providers, the rubber knees become a thing of the past. You gain confidence and can converse in a charismatic way. It is really awesome. A logical realtime rambling.

Regards

w

Well personally, I like to now park as far away in a mall (for those few godforsaken times I go to one LOL) but not so much because I am playing secret agent, but it gives me a walk which equals exercise (I'm on a fitness/diet regimen)

That said, seeing a companion is not the time to park far away. Not only is a car parked far away draw attention, but my stumbling & falling (did I mention I get kinda weak in the knees before an encounter with a beautiful lady) as I try to walk to the lady's house would draw a lot of attention LOL

Seriously, follow a lady's instructions be it parking or whatever

A rambling

RG

RG once one has met many wonderful providers, the rubber knees become a thing of the past. You gain confidence and can converse in a charismatic way. It is really awesome. A logical realtime rambling.

Regards

w

Maybe for you...the day I don't feel that way (excited, nervous whatever you want to call it) I quit this lifestyle.

And I feel that way even with ladies I have met many times

BTW I have met many wonderful companions since I began this lifestyle

A rambling

RG

Believe me it even becomes more special. When one can overcome the wobbly rubber knees. Been their. :-)

Cheers and Happy Hobbying.

Maybe for you...the day I don't feel that way nervous whatever you want to call it) I quit this lifestyle.

And I feel that way even with ladies I have met many times

BTW I have met many wonderful companions since I began this lifestyle

A rambling

RG

Guest *Ste***cque**
I don't know how many times I've expressed this to clients. 90% follow my protocol but to the ones who don't or haven't. ... Do they realize what a heat score they are being when they park far away? You are not doing a favor to yourself by trying to be secret agent. You are not secret agent by doing this! In fact when you think you're being so discrete, you're not! There are eyes everywhere. Act like you belong.

Do they think neighbors won't notice them parking far away and wondering why they just don't park in the laneway?To them it looks like you don't belong there and this will raise red flags. Then some have the nerve to complain that they are worried about neighbors being outside as they have to walk past them. What do they think would of have happened when they leave. When instead they could have just jumped in their car and drove away.

If you worry about an SP seeing your car or license plate and worry they are going to blackmail you, you should be even more worried if a neighbor thought you were suspicious by parking far away and they do take note of the license plate. Think about it. I offer discretion to my clients. I don't care what your real name is, etc. etc. I don't care about what kind of car your drive. I'm not interested.. All I care about is you show up and are discrete.

This is becoming a problem a lot of the time and the number one thing about this job that truly upsets me. Do as the SP instructs because she knows her surroundings better than you do in order to keep your level of discretion and safety.I know exactly what goes on in my neighborhood. The client doesn't so please show good judgement call and think about the SP and what she has to deal with.

The next client that does it to me, I won't answer the door. There will be no appointment. If they can't extend the courtesy to be discrete in my surroundings then I don't want them at my place. End of story.

And did I say I CAN'T STAND secret agents? LOL. Thanks for the thread Meg!

Secret agents! What a bunch of losers! LOL I prefer to act like a NINJA. You or your neighbors won't see me coming. :)

Guest P*rry

If advised where to park, I'll listen. It makes sense plus of course why would I want to annoy the person being visited.

Mind you, when I began to "hobby" my tendency was to park well away from the house or apartment building. When I look back at my behaviour I chuckle. So I guess my comfort level is higher now.

I can illustrate how sometimes not looking like a secret agent makes things easier. Last week I was visiting a lady who works out of a high rise apartment building. I parked in the visitor parking and headed into the building. Just as I hit the door a friend of my daughter is exiting the building as says,"Hi! what are you doing in this end of town?" Without missing a beat I said that I had bought something off Kijjjji (or however ones spells it?) and I was there to pick it up. Had I of parked a block away, I'm pretty sure I would have looked very suspicious. It's kind of like entering a hotel and going past the front desk - Simply look like you belong there and know one will ever suspect anything. :)

• Like 1

I get ladies to come to my house. They park in my driveway, knock on the door and walk in.

I only see a couple of ladies, yeah I'm boring! One has her own set of keys and my neighbours think she is my sister.

A tip for the ladies:

I used to see one lady who always asked visitors to park in a specific spot in her apartment's parking lot. The client was to call for further directions from there.

She explained it was actually HER spot. She could sit on her balcony and watch the spot. First, it allowed her to make sure the guy was actually there when he was asking for her apartment number. Second, it was a way for her to check the guy out before giving him her number. She had problems with one guy and he kept changing numbers and emails trying to set himself up.

• Like 1

I think looking around for elevators in a hotel is quite a normal thing! Anytime I've ever visited anyone in a hotel (as a friend only, before this business), I've always had to look around for elevators and never thought twice about it!

For instance, say your in-laws from out of town come to the city for a visit and were staying at a hotel. They invite you over for a swim, spa session, and a few drinks at the hotel... You don't know where the elevators are in that situation either. I assume that anyone spotted by hotel staff looking lost would just be assumed to be a visitor of a guest. A regular old visitor. It's a very normal thing in my opinion.

• Like 1

I have rear parking and a rear entry, ( hey! Not that kind! lol)

But often PPL will park down the street, then walk up to my front door! Like wha??? Your parking away for fears, but you come to my front door? LMAO.

Not long ago, one Gent was on his way to airport, so naturally had a suitcase with him, instead of having the cab bring him straight to my driveway, he jumps out 3 houses down and is walking down the street ( residential area) with his suitcase and a suit and tie....OHHHHH DEAR!!! If he thought he was less obvious then he missed the mark on that one!

I absolutely hate it when you park away, and walk up to my front door, or even up the driveway period. It looks so bad, especially when they look like they are sulking up the drive way in that paranoid way. It actually throws me for a loop and sort of ruins the excitement I had for that first moment of meeting:(

Follow any instructions the lady gives you, we have this routine for a reason, cause it IS the best for you and her.

• Like 3