Racism from Providers

In my opinion, I see who I want to see, when I want to see them. End of story.

As it has been said before on this thread, my body, my rules.

My requirements are this:

- be of at least age of majority in the area of where I am at any given time

- be courteous and have read my 'policies' (rudeness gets you nowhere)

- don't ask for things that I explicitly do not offer

- don't ask for reductions

What I give back:

- a splendid way for you to spend time with me

- an experience that you won't soon forget

- provide you with the best luxuries and sensations that I can

- answer your sincere inquiries in a timely and courteous manner

I don't believe that I have ever asked a potential client what their racial/ethnic background is, it just never occurred to me to do so.

I take a look at in which manner a gentleman has approached me, their attitude in conversation (whether that be PM, contact page, or email), and if they have read my website for further information.

I carry on conversations with the potential client in such a way that I can get an accurate picture of 'are we going to be a good pairing'.

Questions or emails that just have 'rates and are you available at xxx time' leads me to believe that said person has not read anything, and is just looking for a quick 'lay'.

Providers give experiences, good ones.

If I feel from the first few initial responses that we are not a good pairing, I will convey that to the client. But I do it carefully so as not to offend.

Prejudice and racism is always going to exist in any business, I just choose not to participate in it.

I am pretty sure that I will not meet the requirements of what clients are looking for sometimes, but I sure don't get offended by it. I am certainly not a spinner, nor am I 19, and this is what some clients want.

As long as the 4 'requirements' are met, your background has nothing to do with how good a time we will have together. It will be your attitude and maturity that will lead to a great session. :)

• Like 4

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but I disagree and let me clarify this is collective data from a couple hundred ladies, NOT just one. If there are possible risks that involve a ladies SAFETY and if she can reduce those risks, that is her right do so and half those points are safety risks, some more serious than others. You're also on the other side of the phone and process, numbers don't lie. Your concern as a client is how a lady treats you and the clients she does choose to see is it not? I think you would be very shocked at how some people act and speak towards ladies. If 3 out of 4 men of a certain ethnicity asked for BBFS between the ages of 27 to 40, that's a very dangerous number to be playing with and I can tell you in one city, that does happen. Risk is higher in some cities based on numbers and sorry if you think it's racist, but unless you experience it firsthand you really have no right to pass judgement wherein a lady may be putting her safety at risk. Safety is always a number one priority.

For the record craig and to those reading, I'm certainly not saying that ladies should make a generalization of certain ethnicities across Canada, that would be racist imho. I'm saying wherein some cities the risk of potential harm can be reduced then ladies should do what they feel is best for them and judgement shouldn't be passed.

Its not my opinion though. It is a matter of definition. Making a generalization of certain ethnicities within a city, even with the use of sophisticated statistics and data is racism.

Anytime you judge someone by their race before meeting them this is considered racism.

Racism can never be justified by stats.

Its not my opinion though. It is a matter of definition. Making a generalization of certain ethnicities within a city, even with the use of sophisticated statistics and data is racism.

Anytime you judge someone by their race before meeting them this is considered racism.

Racism can never be justified by stats.

Actually it is your opinion, you as pooner don't get to dictate how ladies can take safety measures and state who we can and not see for whatever reasons, just like we don't do that to you. I could equally cry racism for guys who don't see squirters, mature ladies or curvy ladies, same thing, different pile.

BTW I don't ask people's ethnicity when they inquire either, never have. I just tried give you a different perspective of why some ladies choose not to and they have that right to choose not to based on whatever information they are given in terms of safety.

Have a nice day.

• Like 1

Actually it is your opinion, you as pooner don't get to dictate how ladies can take safety measures and state who we can and not see for whatever reasons, just like we don't do that to you. I could equally cry racism for guys who don't see squirters, mature ladies or curvy ladies, same thing, different pile.

BTW I don't ask people's ethnicity when they inquire either, never have. I just tried give you a different perspective of why some ladies choose not to and they have that right to choose not to based on whatever information they are given in terms of safety.

Have a nice day.

I think the problem here is that you don't fully understand what the word racism is. You could not equally cry racism for guys who don't see squirters, mature ladies or curvy ladies. lol

In order to be racist you have to deal with race. The examples you gave have nothing to do with race.

As stated before, I believe the lady has a right to choose to see who ever she wishes whether its racist or not.

Have a great day

• Like 1

I think the problem here is that you don't fully understand what the word racism is. You could not equally cry racism for guys who don't see squirters, mature ladies or curvy ladies. lol

In order to be racist you have to deal with race. The examples you gave have nothing to do with race.

As stated before, I believe the lady has a right to choose to see who ever she wishes whether its racist or not.

Have a great day

I'm mixed race Craig, so I do indeed know what the term racism means ..smh..

• Like 1

Guest C*****tte

A few times in this thread the word racism was used when the word bigotry should have been used. I'd like to think those reading figured that out.

Bigotry is a state of mind where a person strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc.[1] Some examples include personal beliefs, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other group characteristics.

-

If clients can have preferences when hiring a sex worker based on ethnicity, age, body composition (breasts, hips, etc...), height, weight, hair colour, hair length, stretch marks, cellulite, scars - - - I think so can the provider. Though we tend to not be nearly as demanding as clients.

I advertise a bias for my comfort and all round well being. Mine is based on age as I find myself uncomfortable being with men and women significantly younger than me. When I was younger it was men and women who were significantly older than me. I also require certain hygiene standards.

Over the years I have learned if I am comfortable I am a better companion and I feel better emotionally. Having sex when you feel aversion is traumatic.

This work is very intimate and not like any other. It requires sexual response from both parties. We humans do have turn ons and turn offs that we are still trying to understand from a biological and sociological point of view.

I sincerely wish we knew more and accepted each other more. But I also have to listen to my body and mind and set certain boundaries when it comes to intimate touch and engagement.

Ok I was going to stay away from this thread, but after reading this I feel I need to speak up.

At the end of the day no matter what the reason, if a provider is not comfortable with a particular race ( at times even age groups ) then there is no point to booking with that client as it will make for a very uncomfortable experience and resulting in an awkward session for both parties.

Do we all not want to have connection and chemistry?? Do you not want A genuine interest, not forced and faked?

Also, if a provider chooses not to see a particular race or age group and by putting it on her web site or ads, then it is eliminating the time wasted and being rejected on your enquiry.

I would say these are preferences and not racism. As shown in the example below....

I know a lady who LOVES to be with black men personally, but as for working NO. This is because we are in a very small town and for her to accept black clients it is increasing her chances of "outing" herself to their own group of friends. SHE IS NO WAY raciest.

• Like 4

I think what needs to be remembered is racism is but one form of discrimination

There is also discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, weight, disabilities etc

But there is also sexual preference, not racism, because of age, sexual orientation, weight, disabilities and race, and there may be a very valid reason for someone's sexual preference.

Unless those clients and ladies who label others racist are absolutely without any form of discrimination themselves not just in words but in actions,there should be no painting of others as racist. And I'm sure their preference's could equally be painted as discriminatory

God I hate this thread

RG

• Like 6

This topic could be discussed until the end of time, and no one would ever fully come to agree on it. Perhaps it is best to let it go, as many had mentioned before :P

All-in-all, I think we can agree that an SP has every right to choose who she sees, and if she is not comfortable seeing a certain race, then it is 100% her right to refuse them. Whether the reasoning behind a lady's decision is racist or not, she's allowed to see whomever she wants, and refuse whomever she wants.

Some of the examples in this thread show that there are some reasons that wouldn't be classified as racism, and others would be, but whether racist or not, no one is denying that the SP has the freedom to choose with this job.

Either way, perhaps we should all agree to disagree maybe?

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

I think what needs to be remembered is racism is but one form of discrimination

There is also discrimination because of age, sex, sexual orientation, weight, disabilities etc

But there is also sexual preference, not racism, because of age, sexual orientation, weight, disabilities and race, and there may be a very valid reason for someone's sexual preference.

Unless those clients and ladies who label others racist are absolutely without any form of discrimination themselves not just in words but in actions,there should be no painting of others as racist. And I'm sure their preference's could equally be painted as discriminatory

God I hate this thread

RG

Indeed!

If people minded their own business a little more often, and not focus so much on what others are doing, when it's no concern of theirs to begin with, life would be a little bit more enjoyable for everyone!

• Like 8

IMHO, sex between two consenting adults, whether you pay for it or not, is one if not the most intimate and personal experience 2 ppl can share. It certainly can't be compared to other service businesses. That being said, no one as the right to tell providers who they should or should not see nor does anybody has a right to tell me who I should see. This is personal and private!

• Like 6

Okay, sorry I can't hold it any longer. I get so sick of seeing: "I'm not racist, but" and similar phrases used to qualify statements in this type of conversation.

According to the current societal norms of political correctness, any of us born into "white privilege" are guilty of racism every breathing moment. Those who are offended by it are going to continue to have whine with their cheese.

This whole context is so unique compared to restaurant service, education, bus seats, or any other situation where people might encounter real discrimination that I say if a lady has to feel that her orifices must be penetrated in order to satisfy societal norms, then the western world is truly in the toilet bowl and the Marxists have really won.

The ladies should see, or not, anyone they desire for whatever reason they choose. Those offended can blat, or check out the many other fish in the sea. In other words:shut the eff up and move on.

Please: DIE THREAD DIE.

Postscript--Just as some are thinking old cF is nasty, I give my diversity qualifications. My two fave ever providers are the snow white Irish Shortcake of Belleville, and the gorgeous caramel Dominican Jasmine, formerly of Watertown.

• Like 2

Guest *Ste***cque**

It's interesting to listen to "mostly" white people explain what racism is. It must warm non Caucasian hearts.

Am I racist if I decide not to walk down Harlem late at night with my wife? You may think so and in that case you are welcome to have a stroll by yourself but I would consider you dumb. So would a lot of black people, by the way.

We all discriminate and should in certain circumstances, period. We have the right to choose our friends and intimate partners. I prefer to seek out people I have something in common with. You can choose polar opposites if you want but I don't think that gives any of you the right to label someone who doesn't as racist.

To head off some comments, I consider racism more of a situation where "someone thinks they are superior to an ethnicity(or feel an ethnicity is inferior to them)" than those who prefer to hang out with someone similar to them and who they will let stick a tongue down their throat. I don't think the nastier type of discrimination(superiority) is what most people apply when having a preference for intimate partners.

Rigid dictionary definitions aside, most smart people know and resist real racism when they see it. Forcing someone to date them through accusation is just a form of control.

Okay, sorry I can't hold it any longer. I get so sick of seeing: "I'm not racist, but" and similar phrases used to qualify statements in this type of conversation.

Ok I am not arguing with you but need to point this statement out.....

In the example I gave, and have many more like it....

In MY example, the lady is white, but had a Black BF, therefore did not want to make herself available to others in the community who may know her and her BF??? So how is SHE raciest for stating " no black men please?"

Your statement is suggesting that any lady who decides to not see a particular race is hiding behind " I am not racist but..." Well what about the lady who IS east Indian, Arabic or Black? Are they too raciest against their own????

And I agree, this is a dead horse!

• Like 1

Ok I am not arguing with you but need to point this statement out.....

In the example I gave, and have many more like it....

In MY example, the lady is white, but had a Black BF, therefore did not want to make herself available to others in the community who may know her and her BF??? So how is SHE raciest for stating " no black men please?"

Your statement is suggesting that any lady who decides to not see a particular race is hiding behind " I am not racist but..." Well what about the lady who IS east Indian, Arabic or Black? Are they too raciest against their own????

And I agree, this is a dead horse!

Hi Sophia, I'm glad you aren't argueing with me cause I'm not going to argue with you, or anyone else for that matter.

PEACE, CrankF

You will never get consensus on a topic like this.

It's like flogging a dead horse. Enough already.

And please no comments about my analogy being akin to promoting animal cruetly.

• Like 1

I would just like to know WHY people are making assumptions that others are talking about BLACK men? I've never had an issue personally with black men, although at sometimes they can have an attitude, but that goes for any other race, seriously. Black population in Western provinces is VERY low, so I don't see a lot of them. When I was younger I worked for two black men and they were very respectful, didn't "pimp" me per se, never asked me for a ton of money or abused me in any way shape or form.

Hell I'm a half white girl with a big ass! (yeah just joking with the stereotype) .. but they are NOT the ethnicity I'm referring to at all, what so ever and am wondering WHY people are jumping to that conclusion? There are other dark men out there.

I would just like to know WHY people are making assumptions that others are talking about BLACK men? I've never had an issue personally with black men, although at sometimes they can have an attitude, but that goes for any other race, seriously. Black population in Western provinces is VERY low, so I don't see a lot of them. When I was younger I worked for two black men and they were very respectful, didn't "pimp" me per se, never asked me for a ton of money or abused me in any way shape or form.

Hell I'm a half white girl with a big ass! (yeah just joking with the stereotype) .. but they are NOT the ethnicity I'm referring to at all, what so ever and am wondering WHY people are jumping to that conclusion? There are other dark men out there.

You would need to read the whole thread and there were references to another thread literally entitled "No Love For Black Men" which was closed by the Mod because it got so heated.

In my opinion the Mod should put this thread out of our misery...

people were saying that by page one i think. I actually came right to the end (last time i was here, it was only 5 pages) to say exactly what you are saying.

• Like 1

Sooooooooooooo....is it snowing in your part of the country yet? :)

No, of course not hahaha.

But the rain has finally come. I don't even know where my umbrella is, it has been that warm and dry up until the past week. leaves are turned on one set of trees, but still barely starting to turn on another set. They aren't even falling off of either set. kind of interesting.

the rain helps bring some down, but usually by now we have rainy windstorms, and the leaves are completely turned.

In my opinion the Mod should put this thread out of our misery...

Cerb is a great place with a wide range of topics and threads. Not all of them are going to make everyone happy or be interesting to everybody.

If I don't like a thread I simply don't post. Its boring when everyone agrees on everything. Good debates expand the mind.

Of course there wasn't going to be any consensus on this topic but thats ok. Even if some people don't change their mind today maybe a seed has been planted and a greater understanding can be achieved down the road.

People here are having a difference of opinion and I can't handle it! Mod Mod Mod quickly close the thread!

Now we can all go back to the " How often do you cut your nails " thread.