Satisfying body massage - 27

sounds like it could be a neighbor, if i remember correctly there is actually houses next door and across the street. We forget that this is someones neighborhood although to most of us myself included it seems more industrial like.

You probably want to let sleeping dogs lie especially since your co-worker can't have his wife find out but if your work place is unionized, you have every right to ask the employer for the source of the photos, especially if they threatened suspension/termination and noted this on your employment file.

Unfortunately, depending on who you work for there are all kinds of assholes out there looking for the opportunity to bitch and complain or make trouble. I have a friend who works for Mb. Hydro and brings home a company truck when he's on call. He takes the truck when he'll go to his kid's hockey/baseball game (with the company's permission) so if he gets called he can go right out. He says they get calls all the time from "concerned citizens" because they saw a MB. Hydro vehicle parked at "so and so" arena or at Safeway. I remember years ago my brother-in-law who worked for CN telling me the same thing.

Hopefully this blows over for you and your buddy.

Cheers

You have to wonder if the surveilance was on the location, or on you. Most company vehicles now have lojack locators/trackers installed, and can alert the company to suspicious usage, especially if the vehicle is never expected to be in that area. It can alert them to unauthorized usage, either by employees or if the vehicle is stolen.

To have actual footage of you going in and out, I'd suspect a private security company. City cops would never release that.

(EDIT)

I just noticed the fact that you said a company logo was on the vehicle. Obviously either a disgruntled neighbor or a goody two shoes self appointed morality squad. Either way, using a logo'd vehicle for nefarious purposes, not something I would do.

I would bet neighbor... if this was the employer tracking you they would most likely have suspended you pending the outcome of a discipline hearing.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

I can't say who it was that sent the pictures but I doubt it was my company tracking me, I've never used a company vehicle before no will I ever again. If it was my company then they would have needed to know where I was going to begin with and been there before me to see me go in. I don't know if it was the police or a neighbour but it makes no difference in the end as the outcome for me is still the same. I will continue to make visits to places, just with a great deal more care. As for william, It is on my no fly list for now.

I'm thinking it may have been a neighbour who has an issue with the

establishment being located there. When they saw a company truck it was

their chance to take a picture and probably phoned the number on the truck.

Probably a good place to avoid with nosy neighbours

You might go back in a personal vehicle, and stake out the neighbors... look for curtains opening, etc.

Did you get to see the pictures? You can tell what direction they came from...

Once some time has passed, you can exact your revenge :boobeyes:

IMHO revenge on neighbour's is not a great idea...

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

I did see the pictures but honestly when I looked at them I had so much going through my mind that angle did not even cross my mind, I could only tell they were from across the street. As for revenge, I think that would only backfire on those that still visit as more than likely it would rev up the activity of whoever is doing this and as a guarantee get the police involved. I'll take my lumps and leave it as lesson learned.

I think as a warning for all, if you choose to continue to go there, keep your head down as you go in and keep your vehicle, personal or otherwise off William since whoever it was, was just as interested in who was going in, catching me getting into a company vehicle was just a bonus.

• Like 2

Thanks for sharing this incident. It is a good reminder to us to keep a low profile when going to an appointment

Guest ry*****an

Just wondering if the girls there are aware of this level of scrutiny on their new place?

I personally dont attend because of this. This does impact business somewhat, and i wonder how the girls think about it

maybe somebody should give them a heads up.

I would hate for some of those sweet girls to get into a bad situation

It doesn't sounds like LE is involved, or is interested in being involved. Just a nosey neighbor.

Don't think anyone is in danger.

I know from past conversations with them that the girls are very aware of this website and they do read it on a regular basis and no doubt this has affected business.

That being said a neighbor while not dangerous will make life more difficult for them sadly by scaring off customers and by making life difficult for us as well.

I went about 2-3 weeks ago, not having read any of this, just knowing a girl who works there, and she told me about this and other incidents (someone making appointments and not keeping them). She seemed to think it was down to a disgruntled customer. And yes, business has suffered, which is a shame. I was parked on the first side street, after dark but not late, and experienced no problems then or since.

At first they had big signs in the window advertising masssge but now there are no signs.

Where do they advertise now? Maybe the original signs got some neighbor involved or could it be a client causing problems? or competitor?

Had driven by this place around 6:30 Sunday evening and lights were all off..this place is usually still open then so had wondered if they have shut down with all the bad vibes around or just closed up early?

• Like 1

Still open but business is slow from all accounts. Advertising is done on Kijiji.

As for all of the issues and based on my experience and that of others that I have heard of and read, it is the neighbors who definitely have an issue with the location, I've seen one of the letters myself. As for fake appointments, that sounds more like competition then a disgruntled customer, book them up so you have to go somewhere else. if I had a bad experience I would just go somewhere else, I think most us would not waste time and do the same.

Whatever the case, I have never seen a place with as many issues so soon after opening. I have never heard of any issues at any of the other MP's

Had my first session with Kathy at William after seeing her at Sunhope a few times. I personally like the setup they have. Session was a good as always, great finish and may try 4 hands w Anne added to the mix next time.

Has anyone had any issues lately with this place, i would like to go see Kathy but have held off . Are we entering the front door or asking if we can use the back. And where have people been parking?

Thanks in advance.