What do men like to see in a companion's bathroom? I never know what to provide- obviously mouthwash, men's body wash, clean towel- but what products do you need from me once you've arrived for our hangout time?

Floss? Washcloths? Monogrammed silk handkerchiefs?

Thanks for helping me out! I'd love to provide a better array of pre-hangout stuff for you guys. Whatever makes you feel spic-and-span :)

xoxo Cara

• Like 3

Very good thread Cara, thank you! I am not a guy responding to this thread, obviously, but I have in my bathroom what you mentioned, plus an antiperspirant. I'd like to know which kind of products men like, or the ones they dislike. But I guess that from one gentleman to another, it is different... Looking forward to reading the answers here!

• Like 3

I'm not a guy but a lot of clients I've seen like the unscented bars of soap because I'm sure if they have an SO they wouldn't appreciate them going home smelling like Nivea Lilly oil that I use. lol. I also put a can of spray deorderent in there and one that doesn't smell. I also have a bottle of mouthwash with little shot glasses I buy from the dollar store so no one is drinking out of the bottle which is gross. I also have listerine strips if they need some.

I always tend to leave one face cloth and one towel out as one time I left a stack of fluffy white towels while staying in a hotel in another city and a client helped themselves to three towels at once. One before, one after and one for the floor. I had to take a few off of a housekeeping cart out in the hallway! lol

• Like 4

Personally although I usually host ;-) there was one time I was hosted ;-) at a lady's condo. She did not have body wash...instead a bar, used bar, of soap...GROSS

Always a bottle of body wash, or a sealed bar of soap, never used

When it comes to other hygiene products, and this is just my opinion, small one time use only (like hotels have) should be out, be it small bottles of shampoo, body wash, mouthwash, etc

Anyhow my two cents worth

RG

• Like 2

I tend to arrange visits for when I come directly from home, so I'm freshly showered, shaved and brushed so I don't need much, mouth wash I'd always use. After the fact as warm damp towel is appreciated then I'm good to go.

Pretty low maintenance all in all.

Peace

MG

• Like 1

I personally would not have floss as it can create small cut in the gums and make them bleed.

I personally carry three type of body wash. An unscented one, a gym-sporty one and Irish Spring (this one is the one being used the most)

I put a towel, a hand towel and a washclothes. Like Nicholette I use to leave some out until some people decided to use 3-4 per encounter.

I also have mouthwash with dixie cup and spray deodorant

Also a box of kleenex.

And an air freshner, you always have a weird person that will take a dump

• Like 5

For me, I usually shower just before I visit a lady, so I don't need or expect a lot of things. I even have mouthwash and chewing gum in my car. But one thing I think absolutely necessary is a box of Kleenex or wet wipes, and of course an empty garbage bin. :icon_wink:

• Like 1

Lmao, I almost fell off the couch when I read that. Seriously, that is just so wrong. I think if I really had to go that bad, I would just leave my donation and a tip, apologize profusely and leave.

As for my needs, just a nice body wash and towels is enough. I carry a small, travel size toothbrush and mouthwash and brush and rinse right before, even at a truck stop or whatever. And I am always well groomed and clean before I leave home anyway.

• Like 1

Lmao, I almost fell off the couch when I read that. Seriously, that is just so wrong. I think if I really had to go that bad, I would just leave my donation and a tip, apologize profusely and leave.

Had it happen in middle of appt in Toronto after person ate heavy lunch and they flooded hotel toilet so bad where staff had to get a plumber to come in and I had to change room. Try explaining that to hotel management that it wasn't *moi*. lol. So embarassing! Febreeze is my friend.

• Like 2

I always have mouthwash and Dixie cups, but I like the idea of mints and/or Listerine thingies.

Towels I have started to leave only one in there as it seems many gents just can't resist using them all....

Spray deodorant I am putting on my list of things to pick up next time I'm doing a shop, great idea!

And I always have unscented liquid soap: The Soap Works vegetable glycerine soap. It's inexpensive, scentless and my skin loves it!

• Like 2

All i need is the basics... towels, wash cloth, body wash and mouth wash. In fact I keep mouth wash and tooth paste in my vehicle to ensure that when I arrive my breath is great for that first embrace and welcome kiss.

While i don't think it's necessary to have more than the basics I will admit that when i see that a lady has taken the time to do little extras for her guest it certainly impresses me.

Just my Opinion

• Like 1

Very good thread Cara, thank you! I am not a guy responding to this thread, obviously, but I have in my bathroom what you mentioned, plus an antiperspirant. I'd like to know which kind of products men like, or the ones they dislike. But I guess that from one gentleman to another, it is different... Looking forward to reading the answers here!

Any one Ms. Mia that doesn't smell to fragrant and doesn't say "strong enough for a woman but made for a man on the lable" Or is it the other way around ? ;)

• Like 1

I personally would not have floss as it can create small cut in the gums and make them bleed.

I personally carry three type of body wash. An unscented one, a gym-sporty one and Irish Spring (this one is the one being used the most)

I put a towel, a hand towel and a washclothes. Like Nicholette I use to leave some out until some people decided to use 3-4 per encounter.

I also have mouthwash with dixie cup and spray deodorant

Also a box of kleenex.

Ha !! So I suppose showing up with my own roll of 3 ply Charmin ultra toilet paper ..... cause it's soft on my bum .... would be considered weird ? ;)

• Like 2

Great points about limiting how many towels you keep in the bathroom. I learned that the hard way as well!

Highly recommend poopourri. Another option is Just-A-Drop.

A few items not yet mentioned: large comb, hand sanitizer, hair dryer, lint brush (the only thing that removes glitter from clothing) and enough dry shelving area/hooks/hangers for clothing.

• Like 2

Just a quick comment. I've heard mention about mouthwash with dixie cups. No offence, but me, if I saw a large opened bottle of mouthwash in a bathroom, even with dixie cups I wouldn't use it. As a client, well as anyone, I don't know who has used it. Someone may have drank from the bottle, irrespective of cups being available. Small one time only bottles of mouthwash to me would be the way to go

Second thing, any mouthwash should be alcohol free. Some people, like me, can't touch a drop of alcohol, even if in a mouthwash

A quick two cents worth

RG

• Like 3

Chiming in on this one!!!

I have clean towels (body, hand and face), body wash and mens shampoo. I also have a big mouthwash bottle with a pump on it and Dixie cups, hair gel and spray deodorant. I have never had a complaint yet. I actually looked into individual bottles of mouthwash, and individual bars of soap -- but they are far too costly!! Large bottles of body wash and men's shampoo, and the big bottle of mouthwash with a pump makes both economical sense, and covers the hygiene bases effectively.

Just what works for me!

• Like 3

From my perspective the personal bar of soap and mini mouth wash would not be necessary... a large bottle of mouth wash with paper cups and some liquid soap or body wash would be just fine.

I kinda work from the assumption that if I have decided to spend some intimate time with this wonderful lady and she has agreed to see me then it's reasonable to assume she has the same excellent taste in her other clients so my level of concern is not that great.

Just my Opinion

• Like 3

With the mouthwash, it is tucked away and I ask them if they want any and I pour it in for them in a little shot glass. I don't trust enough to leave it out esp when someone shuts the bathroom door. Who knows what they might do to it. Same with my toothbrush. I hide all that stuff.

• Like 1

I actually make sure to have lots of tampons and pads in the little cabinet behind the mirror just to mess with anyone who snoops after they close the door!! You wanna peek behind the curtain: here's reality!

I should not leave my toothbrush in there, now that I think of it. You just never know what some sicko might do....

I actually make sure to have lots of tampons and pads in the little cabinet behind the mirror just to mess with anyone who snoops after they close the door!! You wanna peek behind the curtain: here's reality!

I should not leave my toothbrush in there, now that I think of it. You just never know what some sicko might do....

Come out of the washroom , having it in his mouth, asking where the toothpaste is

true story

• Like 1

LOL! That's funny! Yeah once I left it in there and the person shut the door and my paranoid side got the better of me. You never know who might take it for a swirl in the toilet. I've got new ones still in the packages on standby. I'm not saying everyone has this side of them in them but there are snoops for sure.

My gf has had her electric toothbrush stolen before. I also put away anything like face creams that are already opened. I have a little tray, put them all in and onto another room. It also helps the bathroom look less cluttered for clients.

Leave some monistat cream in the drawer in a booby trap and see if it's moved. lol.

• Like 1

I usually bring my personal hygiene stuff with me like, mouthwash, body soap, scrubbing sponge(loofah), spare underwear(don't ask), gum. All I expect from my appointment with a lady is to have a (dry)towel to dry myself with. I remember going to see a lady and all there was in the bathroom was 5-6 wet towels all over the place(sink, top of toilet, hanging from curtain rod, towel hanger, floor) I asked for one and she said take the one from the shower curtain rod, its the one she used last.

It is hugely difficult to find ANYthing unscented in this day and age! I realized that after an hour at Loblaws. I think the powers that be want us to smell like Morning Sparkle Geranium Garden Of Peaceful Butterflies (ladies) or Bearglove (men, no joke.) Does anyone have good unscented suggestions??

But I do suggest that if you are looking for individualized hotel-sized this and that and everything, maybe bring your own.

• Like 1

I'm a fussy minimalist. Everything must be white (ok, except maybe the mouthwash - can you get clear mouthwash?).

1 x unused towel

1 x unused facecloth

1 x box of 3 ply tissues

1 x individual bottle of mouthwash

1 x empty trash can with clean liner

1 x pump soap dispenser (non scented)

1 x roll of 2 ply bathroom paper properly mounted on the roller (paper under of course)