Video explains new laws

First person (if any) to be arrested under this new law should bring this to court with them!

• Like 2

It would be funny, except it's true

Those three Lego characters...even the cop (has to enforce the law, he didn't write it) have more intelligence than the entire current CPC caucus

RG

When a National newspaper presents a video like that mocking how stupid a law on prostitution is then it's a clear indication that while the government may have won the most recent battle by imposing a new law they have lost the war for public opinion and in the long run the overall war.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2

One point: the cop would have no grounds to bust in on two people in private. What evidence would exist of solicitation? This video does a great job of showing the ridiculousness of the new law, but I don't think any consenting adult couples can expect to see any doors kicked in any time soon.

• Like 5

Guest *l**e

hilarious!!!

you beat me to it...I was going to post it too...stupid job getting in the way of my internetting.

One point: the cop would have no grounds to bust in on two people in private. What evidence would exist of solicitation? This video does a great job of showing the ridiculousness of the new law, but I don't think any consenting adult couples can expect to see any doors kicked in any time soon.

They cant kick in doors between two consenting adults, even if one is an "provider".

What they can do is create fake "provider" accounts and fake "provider" ads and set up the individuals contacting those ads. Once the person show up to the agreed upon place, it shows intent to carry out what was discussed (hence "proof") that the person was going to exchange sex for money.

But they would literally need to the person to show up to the location in order to do something.

• Like 1