for the gents: The Official Duos Thread

Hi guys!

after some discussion with some of the other ladies, we thought it would be beneficial to have one single thread for the guys to reference who are looking for duos.

LADIES: post who you are comfortable interacting sexually with as well as who you have met and would happily service another man with but maybe not interact with as you havent tested those waters.

some girls are comfortable with other ladies but might not have the bi-sexual tendencies....however this would open up some doors we think as to if a gent wanted a duo get-together and wouldnt know who knows who :-)

MEN: use these guidelines to decide whether you are looking to watch two ladies together and be pleased or just want to be pleased by not one, but two ladies who are comfortable/friends with each other.

ok I'll start the ball rolling:

I'[m comfortable interacting with Carrie Moon sexually and love to kiss her and snuggle her lovely taa-taas etc etc etc. I will also be doing Duos with SaraMQ (Thunder-Bay) as we have had for-fun threesomes in the past...hehe.

I have also met and am comfortable with AngelaOfOttawa, Lovely Dorinda, and Soleil (Winnipeg)

• Like 6

That's a wonderful idea, Annessa. And each of the duos you are mentionning are a real "dream team". :bowdown:

Hope that I will live this fantasy someday. :wink:

Guest S**a*Q

I think this thread is a great idea. :)

I agree with Annessa on Annessa/Sara duos. Can't wait for the next time I'm in Ottawa.

As for here in my city, I'm quite alone up here in Thunder Bay but would love to meet touring ladies that are interested in offering duos up here in the Bay. PM me so we can meet.

Since I don't know many of you well, nor met in person; at this point I have discussed this with Angela and Nicolette. Both would be diff services; as Angela says, being with her, most attention would be on the client. Some light interaction but yes, I'd prolly burst out laughing if I wasn't totally focused. What a mood killer. I'm not a very good actress. But we'd have to try to see what would happen. Maybe a test run with a special test client. :D

After meeting and talking with Nicolette, while doing a quick photoshoot of her, I am attracted to her definitely. We also have bdsm in common and to my mind got along very well. I think I would have just as much fun pleasing her as I would the client. :wink:

Having years of non-professional experience with 3sums and poly groups, I think this is something I can bring to the table (errrr....bed), and indeed offer it on my site.

I guess I need to get out more and meet other like-minded SP's.

Thanks for getting the ball rolling Annessa.

I have also met and am comfortable with AngelaOfOttawa, Lovely Dorinda, and Soleil (Winnipeg)

Annessa...I'm blushing...

Having known Chanel for over 20 year, we are more like sisters, I would agree with her that if we did do a duo it would be two ladies focusing attention more on the gentlemen.

What a concept. A truly open discussion of the various possible duo combinations. The numbers can be quite astronomical, even if we just limit it to the local lasses. Now if we add in the lovley ladies that visit our fair town from time, then the numbers really start to climb and can be mind numbing and b..l busting!

Duos to enjoy:

Joyful C and Carrie Moon

Angela of Ottawa and Annessa

Chanel Reign and Nicolette

Annessa,

I think this is a wonderful thread. I am pretty much alone in my little city, but am very bi-sexual. If anyone is touring around my area and wanted to hook up, I would be more then happy to accommodate.

Guest C*****tte

I am available for fully interactive duos with the following ladies...

Ashley Croft (FKS lady based in Toronto - will be touring with me to Ottawa)

Violet Moreau (personal friend based in Montreal - sometimes tours with me to Ottawa)

Veronica (FKS lady based in Toronto - sometimes tours with me to Calgary & Edmonton)

weeee! parties..

I have much enjoyed doing duos with both Annessa.. and Nicolette.

Many on my list to sample.. but have yet to try :69:

I have been with Monicadd and Our gone but not forgotten Miss Cloe..Also in Halifax I've been with Amelia on a few occasions..:wink:.. I'm interested in being with Emily of Toronto and Finewinediva...and last but never least VJ.

I have met and would be comfortable doing duos with any of the following, provided of course, they were okay with it. I identify as queer, so I like the ladies :)

Carrie Moon

Annessa

Angela of Ottawa

Soleil (Winnipeg)

Emma Alexandra

Ladies I haven't met, but would definitely not mind doing a duo with:

Charlotte (Montreal)

Ava Foxx (Montreal)

Lou (Montreal)

BBW Vero (Montreal, Ottawa)

I have met and would be comfortable doing duos with any of the following, provided of course, they were okay with it. I identify as queer, so I like the ladies :)

Carrie Moon

Annessa

Angela of Ottawa

Soleil (Winnipeg)

Emma Alexandra

Charlotte (Montreal)

Ava Foxx (Montreal)

Lou (Montreal)

Hehe let's get it on..:boobies:

Yumm! What a great idea, Annessa! This might be the catalyst to finally get some of us off the sidelines and in to the duo game. I've met Carrie once or twice before and can only imagine what it would be like to be in the same bed with the two of you! :lol:

Carrie Moon

Annessa

Angela of Ottawa

Soleil (Winnipeg)

Emma Alexandra

my goodness! *slaps forehead*...how could I forget about the duo you and i did once! you were definitely a peach to work with dahrling!! No one can compare to your deep throat skills...but I will say you are so much fun to watch....and the phrase "more than a handful is a waste" doesn't apply when there are 4 hands on you...hehe

another thing to add to the thread is to probably keep checking back as the gals on here are bound to meet each other and post updates....stay tuned gents! ;-)

Carrie Moon

Annessa

Angela of Ottawa

Soleil (Winnipeg)

Emma Alexandra

Charlotte (Montreal)

Ava Foxx (Montreal)

Lou (Montreal)

OMG!!! I am soooo flattered!!! I've always admired you Erin and I feel we have a lot in common. I have no doubt we'd have a blast together! I'll tell you why, too; it would be like being with a friend rather than "work" :bddog:. Does that make sense :confused: lol!

So many duo's, so many possibilities, so many dirty thoughts,so many choices, so many erections, SO MUCH FUN:mrgreen: