Stripping during massage?

I used to be a stripper and so I love the tease and stripping my clothes off slowly. For those who don't know, I get nude at the beginning of the massage because we start with a shower together. I'm wondering, what would clients think if their MA were to put on a sexy outfit for the first part of the massage, and then strip off throughout the massage? Would you find this more exciting? Or would you feel that you got "less than you bargained for" since she was only full nude for part of the massage? Would you feel self-conscious being nude when your MA is not fully nude?

Megan

I mean bonus I always enjoy a great massage and a shower, but with a tease and show its even greater. You have got an amazing body, I will need to make your acquaintance Megan.

I admire your stripping talents, Megan, as you know. The combination of stripping and massage seems explosive. It's what I fantasized about you doing for me at the club...

Megan great observation and thanks for asking. I can see situations where I might like either option. Not having met I might be so anxious I want you naked as soon as I can. Yeh! Having said that the more 'in control' part of me and in particular if we had met before, as others have said, the slow tease would be great. If it is practical might be great to ask the client their preference at the beginning of the session. Ooh Options - gotta love it.

Fantastic idea Megan!!!! It's the art of seduction... well worth the price of admission!

Strip teases have been available at CMJ for awhile now and our members love it... especially with the addition of the back lounge.

Good luck Megan...

Strip tease is good....real good. The ultimate for me though is when a lady knows how to do that light touch....wow.

Guest s*f******0*3

agreed!!!! stripping during a massage is the way to go....its alot funner for everyone...

without a doubt that would be my personal preference -I just wish i was close enough to enjoy your show!!

Haven't had the pleasure of meeting you yet Megan, hoping some day you'll post availability during the day on weekdays! A strip-tease and a shower, wow, I can only dream.

.... hoping some day you'll post availability during the day on weekdays!
That week will be next week ;)

Thank you again everyone for your input. I'm really happy people like the idea of the striptease!!! :)

That week will be next week ;)

Thank you again everyone for your input. I'm really happy people like the idea of the striptease!!! :)

It's the idea of the striptease' date=' plus the stripper, that makes this so exciting:

[img']http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=1856&pictureid=11498[/img]

I still can't get over this pic. Mouthwatering!!!

Well Megan...I would say that you have a hit on your hands!

I love watching a beautiful woman dance for me so the combination of that and a massage WOW! Good luck and have a ton of fun!

Guest f***2f***

Massage and stripping...hmmmm let me think...HELL YES!!!!:butt:

I am sold on this idea. I will have to sign up very soon. I agree with Cato, that pix is outstanding.

Reddog01

Never underestimate the power of sexy lingerie to start off a massage! Also, the effects of getting down to stockings and heels, to finish it off.

One thing accompanied showers to start limits how different outfits can be used to create different moods, etc, and somehow no matter how appealing a nude massage can be, it can be more visually enticing with garters, stockings and heels along with everything else bare, for sure. Stripping as you go is an option, but shared shower time at the start might interfere with that, so maybe the guys need the option of solo shower & lingerie, or duo shower and start to end nude?

Guest N***vaga

What a nice idea. I think that is probably the greatest chanlange for most MA's who get nude. They seem to eigther get nude at the start or after the flip and clothes come off because they feel they have too.

It's great to have the stripshow, this can do nothing but help rise the desire and tensions to be let loose by events soon to follow. I look forward to experiencing your Stripassage.