Just curious to the thoughts of some on nudes (topless) photos. I've removed all of mine. But I'm curious, are you more likely to see, or are you more intrigued by someone with exposed photos, or is leaving something to the imagination more provocative?

I don't think there is a black and white answer to that question a beautiful sexy nude picture will certainly catch my eye but so will a sexy or seductive picture of a lady that is not nude. For Example I am a big Maple Leafs Fan and i love the picture of Ms Jessica Lee in her leafs jersey that has appeared in a number of her ads.

In the end the pictures for me are just the attention getter I also need to feel a connection to the lady based on how she has presented herself either in her ads or in her posts. I am a sucker for a well written ad.

If the ad or the posts or the pictures have attracted me and I have done my homework and decide to contact her then based on her expressed preference i will text or email or call and to be honest I put a lot of importance into how the lady responds... i can't explain what I am looking for... but if that interaction goes well (not to business like) and I feel we could connect than I will book.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Guest K***e D****ls

I have some topless shots. Topless is kind of the norm now. Men's magazines like Maxim or even Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue have models topless in every issue. That's where my comfort zone as Kylie ends though. There are no 'lady bit' photos and never will be for me. To each their own but I don't feel that everything needs to be on public display and some things are worth the price of admission. ;)

They don't make me any more or less likely to see someone, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like looking at them :)

• Like 3

I'm with Phaedrus on this one.

And Cristy, if you have indeed removed your topless pics, then I will surely miss them. ;)

• Like 1

Guest A**aTo**h

Topless shots aren't a deal maker or breaker for me. In my limited experience, I have only ever chosen to meet with a companion who is someone that I feel a connection with in advance by a bit of back and forth email correspondence. I won't lie, the pictures entice at first glance, but that is never the criteria for deciding a meeting.

Cristy your pics were awesome...sigh.

Nudes are generally a better guide than fancy costumed studio shots. But they are also subject to photoshopping and other enhancements.

I wish there were some kind of standard poses and costumes to make pictures of different people more directly comparable.

• Like 1

I definitely don't need to see nudes to decide if I am going to see that person,

pictures with Lingerie on intrigues me especially if it's in the colour red.

• Like 1

For me, being able to see a little bit of the face has been the biggest difference in whether I visit a lady or not (I don't ask for the face pics, though). I've always found pictures without the head unnerving. Nude or not, really doesn't matter for me. You can usually tell quite a bit either way.

I do tend to look at the background a lot, as well. I actually just noticed a lady's very nice spice rack, fwiw. Cleanliness and general atmosphere can be a big indicator of how a person takes care of themself.

• Like 2

I appreciate the responses. I've just come to the point where I've felt that I'm giving something away exposing any nudity so I've decided to remain lingerie clad from here on in. We all have our comfort levels and they are to be respected. I've always felt my pics were an accurate representation of me, as many have attested, no photoshopping. Grainy, yes, but I'm grainy looking in person, lol. Seriously though I hope the lack of nudity won't sway some as I, like any woman, are more than a big pair of boobies:)

• Like 2

I enjoy looking at your pictures Cristy and all of the other ladies pictures also. What I appreciate on all the pictures are the position of the lady, the special features that she wants to show to attract the gentleman. I will comment if I like your eyes, mouth, legs, bum, chest(big or small or in between), feet(including the shoes), hair(color or length), skin, etc...

I have no problem with nudes or non nudes but breasts are so nice to look at and they make me happy when I see them, so please keep posting your breasts ladies, we do appreciate looking at them.

My 2 cents.

• Like 1

I like nudes and topless pictures as long as they are tastefully done. It is also nice to see what the lady's personal style is in various outfits for different social occasions or even just sexy-play time. But that may just be me.

• Like 1

For me, being able to see a little bit of the face has been the biggest difference in whether I visit a lady or not (I don't ask for the face pics, though). I've always found pictures without the head unnerving. Nude or not, really doesn't matter for me. You can usually tell quite a bit either way.

I certainly can understand your need to see the face but it is unfortunate for those of us who need to hide our identities, for discretion purposes, not because we are wanted by the FBI, lol. It's good to have a choice.

I do tend to look at the background a lot, as well. I actually just noticed a lady's very nice spice rack, fwiw. Cleanliness and general atmosphere can be a big indicator of how a person takes care of themself.

This is a good idea, however I've posted a couple, maybe even more than a few photos with some things in the background, clothing, my dog/s, that I didn't want and only because the pose was good and I couldn't redo it. But a mess is a good indicator to other things, perhaps.

I would page through a Victoria's Secret over Hustler any day,hmmmm well most days.

I'm a lingerie guy maybe but one of my favorite favorite parts of a date is when the door opens. Holy smoke's it is stunning how a little bit of fabric becomes enhanced on a women's body. The pics give a great window to see what visual pleasures await "when the door opens".

Plus, I don't know about you but I wouldn't want my nudes in the hands of someone evil. Save them for trusted men.

So I certainly can not see why nudes would impact volume. Nips or no nips I'm sure Cristie will continue to be on many many bucket lists.

• Like 1

I do enjoy looking a nude photo from time to time, hey I'm just a man.

It would be very unlikely having a nude or not would influence my decision to see a lady.

• Like 1

If you've got it, flaunt it. And that's why you'll never see nudes of me. ;-)

It's ladies with face pics I'm wary of. If they don't care about their discretion

they don't care about yours.

If you've got it, flaunt it. And that's why you'll never see nudes of me. ;-)

It's ladies with face pics I'm wary of. If they don't care about their discretion

In my experience that's not always the case... i have seen a number of extremely reputable ladies who have at one time or another included face pictures in their websites or advertising and they were perhaps the most adamant about their discretion.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 3

. ;-)

Interesting that you feel this way as many others feel the opposite. I also understand that this is your opinion, though I'd like to politely disagree as there are many who show their faces for a myriad of reasons and certainly CAN be trusted with anyone's privacy and discretion. After all face pics or not respecting discretion is a priority for all respectful companions.

• Like 2

Guest Lep*******1**7

While I appreciate tasteful nudes, it is not necessary to have full nudity to make me interested in seeing one of the beautiful women on this site. I guess I am old fashioned but sexy lingerie is sexy because it reveals a lot without exposing all. Less is more sometimes. Or in this case -- somewhat more coverage -- can lead to more fantasies. The most important sexual organ, as they say, is between our two ears!