Calling on days that ladies don't advertise

Guest b**t**e

I have always wondered if it was acceptable to contact ladies on days that they don't advertise. I have only ever made calls on days that I saw an ad.

I have always wondered if it was acceptable to contact ladies on days that they don't advertise. I have only ever made calls on days that I saw an ad.

I always contact ladies ahead of time. The ladies advertising (I'm referring to their Lyla ads ;-) ) posts aren't helpful to me insofar as a specific date to see them. Where those ads are helpful however is they also provide a link to a lady's website, her Lyla profile (plus chance to read her posts) and contact information.

With that information I can contact her, and let her know I'm interested in meeting her at a future date.

As for why I can't see a lady on her advertised date, I live in smalltown Ontario, and usually need at least four months lead time to plan a date

But a lady's ad isn't a waste, nor should she think it is. Her ads for the near future also attract clients for the distant future encounters too

Just a long range planner's rambling

RG

• Like 3

Times and dates listed generally reflect when a lady is available for appointments. Sending messages to enquire about setting up an appointment is not only ok, its desireable. Having pre-booked appointments makes this business much easier for ladies, because we can be better prepared for our day.

However, some of us cannot always answer our phones outside of advertised hours because we have other commitments (jobs). Text or email may be better, and it may take us a little longer to respond outside our posted hours.

My two cents! Kisses, Porscha

• Like 3

If it's a matter of a same day appointment, then I might be tempted to send her a text asking if it's convenient to give her a call, or could she return the call at her convenience.

• Like 1

I don't have set hours and welcome calls anytime. If I'm unable to answer I just hope the gent will leave a message letting me know when he wants to meet and if a call back is wanted and when I can call back. As I'll never return a call unless I'm asked to . So speaking for myself, yes I welcome calls/appts on days I don't advertise:)

• Like 2

Great question! I prefer not to advertise on backpage unless I have a cancelation or have a day off from work and I'm feeling frisky ;) I advertise on EC and the boards on a weekly basis, and i am avaliable daily with some notice to work around my schedule , as well i prefer text or email for discretion.

Felina xo

• Like 3

I don't have set hours and welcomes calls anytime. If I'm unable to answer I just hope the gent will leave a message letting me know when he wants to meet and if a call back is wanted and when I can call back. As I'll never return a call unless I'm asked to . So speaking for myself, yes I welcome calls/appts on days I don't advertise:)

I'm the same way. I advertise on here and backpage. Just because I don't bump ny ad on backpage or put up a cerb ad wary day, doesn't mean I'm not available.

• Like 3

After reading this tread I think I might be a bit off base on this one... if it a new lady I will normally not contact unless the ad is running be that an ad on here or other locations.

If it is a lady I have seen before I normally don't check to see if an ad is running I normally just text. If they are working they get back to me if they are not they don't and that's fine. (i said text and I think that accurate for the most of ladies I have met but of course if they have indicated email I use their preference).

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

I'm a lazy advertiser. There, I said it. I don't post everyday, and try to make sure my ad is on the first page at least.

So if guys only contacted me on the days I advertise, I'd be a very lonely girl.

My thought is if she specifies when to contact (ie call between 9 am and 9pm), then follow her cue. However, most of us check our email regularly, and even if not available that day will still reply.

I turn my phone off when not available. So if I don't reply, feel free to try again another day.

• Like 3

I am with meaghan. My website and my ads here detail my availability. If I were to post everyday on every site I would have no time to do anything else! Send me a text, an email leave a message!!!! What's the worse outcome..:not avail ;)

• Like 4

I usually advertise daily on backpage. It does not mean I am always available. I like to advertise daily because I do not want to miss out on a person that I might have a great connection with!! Its almost like the lottery..... If you dont play; you wont win ;)

• Like 5

I'm like roamingguy, plan well in advance so most times it's before they post availability. I've even been lucky enough to have a couple of ladies decide to see me on days they hadn't plan on working. So just ask, worst result is she says no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

There is no one right answer to this question as not every companion conducts her business in the same way. I, for example, may be available, but have not necessarily advertised for whatever reason, that day, and vice versa.

There is nothing wrong with trying as long as you are polite. If you don't get an answer back right away from text or the lady does not answer your voice call, let her know when you may want to see her. If possible, indicate if and when you may call/text back and/or if it's permissible for her to call/text you back.

Even on days a lady is advertising, she may be occupied with other things, and as such will not be able to answer all enquiries right away.

However, if you don't get a reply, please refrain from serial texting or calling as that can often be a deal breaker.

I once had a gent call me 18 times in a 15 minute span while I was driving, and when he called back later, I was not inclined to answer.

• Like 3

I generally only advertise when I am changing locations. When I'm home most people know by now I prefer notice. I am never ready

here with straight hair and nylons waiting. I have way to many other events going on and that is why I need sufficient notice.

By all means call of text if we are familiar . I always do my best but again notice is paramount.

If am visiting a larger city like Ottawa I will usually advertise my intent at least a couple of weeks prior and then a couple of days before arriving.

That's my way but like Angela said there are no right or wrong ways . I believe we all have ways we are comfortable and established.

Personally I'm a big fan of texting anyway. If I'm not certain if a woman is working or not I'll fire off a text. This way if they are busy they can get back to me when they are available.

If I'm not certain whether a woman is working or not, I will definitely not call them.