Favorite foreplay activities

Simple question enough. What do you like, giving and/or receiving?

I enjoy both giving and receiving a massage and love the kissing leading to the main event.

What about you?

• Like 1

I love the long hug and a kiss... but then I want to sit and get acquainted.... for those who have met me they know I like to talk and make a connection... i guess that's why I often book 2 hour appointments.

All that said there is something nice also a lady who greats you and makes it quickly apparent that she wants to play... but generally only if it's someone I have met before.

Just my Opinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Guest **cely***r***ne

I really love intimate conversation..when he makes me giggle, blush and gets my thinker thinking! To me nothing is sexier than a man who can blow my mind in more ways than one..

I agree, Maraena. It's that conversation over a glass of bubbly that gets things going. Then the first tentative touch, and the kiss...

• Like 2

For foreplay I love the meeting of lips, exploring of tongues and energies and seeing what's between us. Learning someone's feel by touch and taste is always amazing foreplay to me. Setting a match to one another and seeing the flame arise.

I love the conversation and intimacy that comes when you're catching your breath and bathed in the glow.

• Like 4

I'm with Magician on this one. I generally go for massage and a shower together is fairly common, but I've had two ladies that were happy to run a tub and share it with me.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I love a little smooching when she is sitting on my lap and a little hugging and petting etc.

Well call me old fashioned..lol, but I totally enjoy exploring a woman's body relax and let me explore and I will take you to another place with hot wet kisses all over your body, sliding my tongue over all your buttons and discovering new ones ;) slowing kissing moving back and forth kissing your neck then sliding down to your c-spot kissing and sliding my hot wet tongue all over then after a good half hour of teasing I'll bring you to orgasm " pending any "lock-jaw" lol and once you explode then make love.....

enjoy.

• Like 2

I love a warm hug upon meeting, then I too love the intimacy of conversation, while sitting close, exploring with our eyes enjoying the newness and of course a delicious glass of wine. For me this is the best way to lead into other fun activities;)

I love a warm hug upon meeting, then I too love the intimacy of conversation, while sitting close, exploring with our eyes enjoying the newness and of course a delicious glass of wine. For me this is the best way to lead into other fun activities;)

Red or white?

• Like 1

Red or white?

I forgot to mention I love giving and receiving, and I like both red and white and will usually drink whatever the gentleman chooses. I do like to please;)

I forgot to mention I love giving and receiving, and I like both red and white and will usually drink whatever the gentleman chooses. I do like to please;)

Well I don't drink wine but from time to time I do bring it to meetings when I know what a lady likes... I mean if you know what she likes then you are less likely to put something she does not like in her beautiful mouth :) ( as you read that try to remember we are talking about wine :p lolol)

Just my Opinion

• Like 1

Walking home from a nice dinner at a restaurant holding hands or arm in arm with a lovely lady. It was also a nice starlight night.