Left or Right?

I'm doing a study to see if there is a co-relation between which side Richard hangs and if you're Right or Left handed.

Apparently, I'm divergent. I hang to the Left & write with my Right.

Maybe he's trying to tell me something.

hangs?......really....ever since I got here it has never hung down...........

but on the serious side.....down to the left and I pull with my right......

Well Jabba

Let's assume I spring out of bed in the morning and I am standing facing south.

Mini Me leans to the East with the sunrise and works towards the west for sunset .... unless of course a lady walks by in nice fitting jeans or lulu's and then he looks wayyyyy way up for the big dipper ;)

I wonder how "Richard" would react to a weightless environment? Upon reflection he's a left-leaning character just like his owner, a kind but, through and through radical.

PatrickGC

• Like 1

Guest Lep*******1**7

Not wanting to offend anyone, I hang right down the middle. My external compass keeps me on track!

Guest D***el B***e

I also hang straight down, I'm left-handed, I'm straight as an arrow for some sports ;-) right handed for other sports.

The caber will generally hang to the left. PatrickGC brought up a fascinating point, if I was in a weightless environment, would it then float to the left or float straight ahead?

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Hangs to the East and I am right handed. Always points "Due North!"

I'm a lefty who hangs right.... I think the hang thing is related to the relative size of the boys.... although batin' right... as well as hockey!

Mr. Happy leans to the left. I am left handed, but as far as Mr. Happy is concerned, I'm ambidextrous. :shock:

I'm a lefty who hangs right.... I think the hang thing is related to the relative size of the boys.... although batin' right... as well as hockey!

There is some truth in the correlation theory between the relative size and whether you are left- or right-handed. Apparently it is true for the ladies as well between the boob size and left- or right-handed. If she is right handed, her left one will be bigger. Now -- I need to do a detailed hands-on study to confirm this theory! :icon_wink:

I'm a lefty who hangs to the right...until something catches it's interest and then it points due north!