335 Henderson Highway

Just booked with Leanne for later this aft. I've seen Leanne a number of times and Dawn and Susan once each. But i'm wondering for next time who anyone might recommend? It's not like I want to ask whoever I see about other good looking girls they work with who provide a great massage and finish. Lol

Guest S***tgu**9

Christina...great massage....sexy brunette with a nice smile and awesome attitude

I've seen Dixie, Leanne, Christina and Britney. They're all excellent, albeit in different ways. Dixie and Leanne are super fun, Christina gives the most sensual and relaxing massage, Britney is an absolute sweetheart.

Just wondering is someone can pm me with the average tip they provide at 355. I saw the rates posted for 60 and 90 minute sessions and now would like to know the tipping and the 4 hands.

Thanks so much.

So have been calling lately to see if Leanne is available and finally was told today that she won't be back for a while..that was tough to hear as wanted to get a massage from her,who would you guys recommend instead? still want to check their new place out and that vichy shower!!

Guest S***tgu**9

Christina.... very sexy brunette, very friendly , awesome massage

Yes and I don't know what the big deal is with this Vichy shower ,I won't do it again

• Like 1

Just back from my umpteenth visit to Henderson/1360 Main. Saw Brittany for the first time. As someone stated earlier in the thread she is a sweetheart. And I am sooo relaxed and happy after my visit. Though Leanne remains my fave I really don't think you can go wrong with seeing anyone there. Just my 2 cents worth..enjoy guys :-)

I have only recently heard of these things..... from what I've seen.... as well as the comments from a few threads... I think they may be nicer for women hehe

have yet to try one though....<shrug>