Addictive Barbie

I have enjoyed our emails back and fourth for the past few days I love knowing clients on a personal level too because then I learn the different ways to please them not only sensually but emotionally intellectually and physically too I love feeling like there is a connection between us I'm glad for all the support I have gotten because of my post I want to take the time to thank every single person that has shown me support and respect for admitting something that was very hard and honest i want you to know it meant a lot I'm glad this site has given me this amazing opportunity I cannot wait to meet You I hope you all see how sexy and sweet I am please feel free to email me any time for bookings or if you want to chat and get to know each other a little more any time I will always respond to emails any chance I have and I will never intentionally ignore you even if you are just tryin to chat not trying to book I love getting to know you as well and I love taking pictures sweetsexyblonde69 at Gmail is my email thanks for your time xox Barbie

Additional Comments:

And thank you janebondage for your support and respect

• Like 1

Again I can vouch for her sincerity. We have chatted quite extensively and gotten to know each other well. She is very open and honest with answering questions and has never made me feel that I'm wasting her time. I'm really looking to seeing her soon.

• Like 1

Addictive Barbie rocks.. Great and convenient location

Super friendly, one of the best bods I've seen

And fu?kin fantastic at what she does.

• Like 2

Guest n*gu**6

I am glad to hear you are doing better and that some of the information I had received was either embellished or at least one sided. I may have spoken prematurely which I will blame on me being new and taking the information given at face value. For that I do apologize. I do see you getting good reviews and I hope nothing that I said caused a negative impact. Best wishes to you.

Thank you everybody for your recommendations I hope that you spread the word about me and I would love to meet some new regulars and to those who have saw me and has anything good to tell others about me I would appreciate any reviews or recommends hope to please each one of you the way you deserve

Additional Comments:

I'm not respectable because he was doing something I asked him not to n repeated it again after I say not to I have apologized I love what I do everybody makes mistakes I grew from mine to improve on how I handle things differently now then when I first started pretty two years ago I love making people happy because it makes me happy and I happen to be really good at what I do

Posted via Mobile Device

Addictive Barbie's location is very safe. I appreciate that it is on the edge of what might be a no go zone for some folks, but it is very safe.

I've seen her a couple times and 100% recommend her. I look forward to when she changes her pics and the non-selfies are great.

Has anyone tried the GFE vs Regular and if it was worth the difference.

I personally like the selfies - especially the ones in the bathtub. :icon_lol:

Her newest set of pics, are, how do I say it........ahhh - white?? She looks a tad pale. Daytime pics sometime need some filtering I guess.

She has a much better skin tone in real life. :) :)

Guest st*****ens**ors

Tell the guys she's a true Nova Scotian, for pity's sake, and at this time of year all Maritimers are practically fluorescent, unless they visit tanning salons!

Only in a world that is giving us a Baywatch movie could flawless, alabaster skin be seen as a liability...

I visited Barbie last night, and can attest that she was healthy, vibrant, and in every way a delight to spend time with.

I hope she is doing well , she is very nice lady

Edited by Barney
Mistake
  • Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

Folks, this is not a discussion thread, but a recommendation thread, and one to which Barbie regularly directs clients in her ads. The question being raised here, which has no basis other than the lighting in some photos, has the potential to hurt her business, and unquestionably to upset her.

I am going to request that the Mod remove the last few posts.

Seen her recently and she was great. I see she has new pics and new hair color. She was more blonde when I saw her.

I guess I'll have to go see her again lol.

This girl looks smoking.  She used to have a callgirlfiles.com page but it seems gone now.  Anyone know where she keeps her status/profile up to date?

She looks a lot different in the photos on her website than she does in her leolist profile. Does anyone know which photos are more accurate for what she currently looks like?

5 hours ago, PeterConrad said:

She looks a lot different in the photos on her website than she does in her leolist profile. Does anyone know which photos are more accurate for what she currently looks like?

The ones on her newer ads are the current ones, and yea she does look a lot different. Her website ones are at least a year old or more now.

Hope that helps! 🙂